- 1 RSPCB Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 RSPCB Junior Environmental Engineer Recruitment 2021
- 3 Essential Qualifications
RSPCB Recruitment 2021 for the 114 Junior Scientific Officer, Junior Environmental Engineer Vacancy with Advt No: 01/2020 is released on 21.12.2020. RSPCB Application for JSO, JEN Posts do accept by the officials from 24th December 2020 to 23rd January 2021. So, contenders first look at the RSPCB Junior Engiveronemntal Engineer Notification 2021 at environment.rajasthan.gov.in and know all the qualifications. Clear all the candidates and finally register for the RSPCB Recruitment 2021 of Junior Scientific Officer in the required format.
RSPCB Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The Board||Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board|
|Position Name||Junior Scientific Officer & Junior Environmental Engineer Posts|
|Post Name||114 Posts|
|Category||Rajasthan State Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||21st December 2020|
|Initial Date of Registration||24th December 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||23rd January 2021|
RSPCB Junior Environmental Engineer Recruitment 2021
The Start Date of Registration for the RSPCB Junior Environmental Engineer Recruitment 2021 is 24.12.2020. So, Candidates who belong to Rajasthan State and having a First Class PG Degree in a related subject according to the RSPCB Recruitment 2021 for 1114 JSO, JEN Posts, that candidates must apply now. Jobschat specified the RSPCB Application Form also below of the page. So, candidates after knowing the Detailed information from the Advertisement or from the page specified they can apply on or before 23rd January 2021. RSPCB Application accepted through Online mode and as a method of selection, the Written Test will be held to recruit the candidates.
|RSPCB Previous Papers|
As per the RSPCB Recruitment Notification 2021, Candidates require a First Class PG Degree in a related discipline and working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri scripts, and knowledge of Rajsthan culture.
- Junior Scientific Officer: First class Master’s-Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Soil Science or Environmental Science or Microbiology.
- Junior Environmental Engineer: Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering. Bachelor’s degree either in Bio-Technology or chemical or Mining or Environmental or Textile Engineering Or First-class Bachelor’s Degree in any of the above branches of Engineering.
As of 01.01.2022, the Candidate requires the Age Limits of 18 to 40 Years. Male Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Classes, and More Backward Classes, women candidates belonging to the General category and Rajasthan state, Economically Weaker Section contains the Age of 18 to 45 Years. Women candidates belonging to the Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and More Backward Classes of Rajasthan State: 18 to 50 Years
- General Category, EWS Category (Male): 18 to 40 years
- Male SC, ST, BC, MBC, Women Category of General, EWS: 18 to 45 Years
- Female SC, ST, BC, MBC: 18 to 50 Years
- Widow and Divorcee Women: No Upper Age
Aspirants shall Pay Non-Refundable Fee category wise as mentioned on the RSPCB Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021.
- General, Economically Weaker Section Other Backward Caste (Rajasthan Creamy Layer): Rs.1400/-
- Other Backward Caste (Rajasthan Non-Creamy Layer): Rs.1200/-
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons With Disability: Rs.1000/-
- Additional to the mentioned fee above candidates pay Rs.60/- as a service charge (Rs.50/- for E-Mitra charges, Rs.10/- for Online Examination Fee)
RSPCB Board as per the released RSPCB Recruitment Notification 2021 of Junior Environmental Engineer says that the candidate required through the Written Test, and Document Verification
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Scale Of Pay
According to the RSPCB Recruitment Notification 2021, Junior Scientific Officer is paid with the salary of Pay Matrix Level – 12 and Junior Environmental Engineer Post selected candidates to receive the Salary in the Pay Matrix Level – 10.
- Junior Scientific Officer: Pay Matrix Level – 12
- Junior Environmental Engineer: Pay Matrix Level – 10
RSPCB Vacancy Details
- Junior Scientific Officer: 28 Posts
- Junior Environmental Engineer: 86 Posts
What is the Process to Fill RSPCB Junior Environmental Engineer Application @ environment.rajasthan.gov.in?
- Candidates must open the RSPCB Website environment.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the Home and Open Recruitment/ Vacancy.
- Click to open Advertisement for Direct Recruitment of JSO/ JEN (2020) On the Opened Page.
- Find the detailed information posted.
- After letting know the details, click on “Link to apply Online for direct recruitment of JSO/ JEN (2020).
- Click on the New Registration and provide the Email Id and Code shown.
- Then User Name and Password send to the candidate email id provided.
- Then log in with those details with “Registered User Login” and fill in the details mentioned.
- Upload the documents which are requested.
- Finally, preview the details to confirm once and Pay the Fee requested.
- Take a print of the RSPCB Application JSO, JEN.
Official Links To Apply
Official RSPCB JSO, JEN Notification 2021 – Check Now
RSPCB JSO, JEN Application – Register Now