SPSC GDMO Recruitment 2021 is the latest recruitment notification from Sikkim Public Service Commission. There are 40 SPSC General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies that are to be filled with this notification. If you are interested then go through the SPSC GDMO Recruitment Notification which is released officially by the Officials. Candidates can start applying for the SPSC GDMO Notification 2021 from 14th December 2021. The last date to submit the SPSC GDMO Recruitment Application Form is 5th January 2021.
SPSC GDMO Recruitment 2021 – Details
|Name of the Department||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Category||Sikkim Government Jobs|
|Starting Date of Application Form||14th December 2020|
|Closing Date of Application Form||5th January 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
SPSC GDMO Recruitment Application Form
Sikkim Public Service Commission GDMO Recruitment 2021 is live. Interested candidates can start applying for the SPSC GDMO Recruitment 2021 from 14th December 2020. Read all the details from the eligibility criteria provided below or from the official notification. Download the SPSC GDMO Recruitment Notification from the link given below. Applicants are selected through the process of Interview and selected candidates are placed across Sikkim. For more information and notifications keep checking the official website at spscskm.gov.in
|SPSC GDMO Syllabus|
|SPSC GDMO Admit Card|
Candidates who are interested to apply for the SPSC GDMO Recruitment 2021 must have following educational criteria.
1.Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery degree from a recognized university, and
2. Should have completed a rotatory internship of one year from a recognized institute and
3. Registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State
Applying candidates of Sikkim Public Service Commission GDMO Recruitment 2021 must between the age range of 21 years and 50 years as on 3oth November 2020.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 50 Years
There is a total of 40 SPSC General Duty Medical Officer Posts that are to be filled in.
- 40 SPSC General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Selected candidates will get the pay scale as per the Level-15 of Pay Matrix.
- Level-15 of Pay Matrix for the selected candidates
Candidates who have applied for the SPSC GDMO Recruitment Notification are selected through the process of Interview.
Along with the SPSC GDMO Recruitment Application Form candidates have to make the payment of application fee of Rs.150/- through the online payment methods
- Application fee – Rs.150/-
Steps to apply for SPSC GDMO Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website at spscskm.gov.in
- Sikkim Public Service Commission homepage appears on the screen
- Go to the recruitment section and then advertisements
- Check or the SPSC GDMO Notification 2020
- Read all the details and if the eligible click of apply online
- Fill the SPSC GDMO Notification Application Form, make payment and submit.
SPSC GDMO Recruitment Notification – Click Here
SPSC GDMO Recruitment Application Form – Click Here