- 1 Telangana Police Transport Constable Notification 2022 Details
- 2 Telangana Police Transport Constable Notification 2022
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has published Telangana Police Transport Constable Recruitment Notification 2022 on 26th April 2022, Telangana is giving the opportunity of 63 TSLPRB Transport Constable Vacancy. The application registration for Telangana Police Transport Constable Recruitment 2022 will begin on 02nd May 2022 and ends on 20th May 2022. By using the official website of TSLPRB www.tslprb.in, the candidates can get more information on TS Police Transport Constable Notification 2022. Scroll down to find the Advertisement and TS Police Transport Constable Application for the registration.
Telangana Police Transport Constable Notification 2022 Details
|Department Name||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)|
|Post Names||Police Transport Constable (LC, HO)|
|Number Of Posts||63|
|Category||Telangana Police Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||28th April 2022|
|Starting Date Of Application||02/05/2022|
|Ending Date Of Application||20/05/2022|
Telangana Police Transport Constable Notification 2022
Telangana state-level police recruitment board (TSLPRB) has released the latest TS Police Transport Constable Notification 2022 for the recruitment of Transport Constable (HO/LC) in the Transport Department under the government of Telangana. The Telangana Police Transport Constable Recruitment 2022 is being conducted to fill up a total of 63 vacancies, of which 57 vacancies are for Transport Constable (LC) and 6 vacancies are for Transport Constable (HO). The Eligible candidates can apply online for the TSLPRB Transport Constable Recruitment 2022 from 02nd May 2022 to 20th May 2022 by using the website www.tslprb.in. All the 12th pass can apply to this Telangana police transport constable Recruitment 2022 through online mode for the vacancies as per their eligibility and then appear in the written exam.
You can visit www.tslprb.in to fill the online TSLPRB Transport Constable Application form for multiple posts and also more vacancies through a single registration form as per their required eligibility. All the details related to Telangana Transport Constable Recruitment 2022 like qualification, age, application fee, how to apply etc are given below.
|Telangana Police Transport Constable Hall Ticket|
The candidates who are ready to apply for this Telangana Police Transport Constable Notification 2022 must have passed intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by the state government as of 01st July 2022 and also maintain the motor driving license to drive light motor vehicles as on the date of notification.
- Driving license
The general category candidates who are applying for the Telangana police transport constable recruitment 2022 must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 22 years, SC & ST Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 40 years the remaining candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years as on 1st July 2022.
- General:- 18 years to 22 years
- SC & ST:- 18 years to 40 years
- Another category:- 18 years to 35 years
Age relaxation The following are the age relaxation for different categories who will apply for the Telangana Police Transport Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Telangana State Government Employees:- 5years
- Servicemen (Served in Army / Navy / Air Force / Territorial Army):-3years
- NCC Instructor:-3 years
- SCs, STs, BCs and EWS:-5 years
- Retrenched temporary employee:-3 years
The candidates who are waiting to apply for the Telangana Police Transport Constable notification 2022 must pay the fee. The OC and BC Candidates with the local status of Telangana State have to pay a fee of Rs. 800/- towards Registration of the Application, Processing of Application, Conduct of Tests and Examinations, Maintenance of Portal etc. However, SC and ST Candidates who are Local to Telangana State have to pay only Rs.400/- towards the same. All other Candidates will have to pay Rs.800/-.
- OC & BC category:-Rs.800/-
- SC & ST category:- Rs.400/-
- Other category:-Rs.800/-
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Examination will be as follows
- Preliminary Written Test (PWT):- All the eligible registered Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper (three hours duration) for 200 marks (200 Questions)
- The sequence of Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurements
- 1600 meters / 800 meters Run Event:-
Men Candidates must qualify for the 1600 meters Run within a maximum time of 7 Minutes and 15 Seconds. For Ex-Servicemen, the maximum time is 9 Minutes and 30 Seconds. Women Candidates must qualify for 800 meters Run within a maximum time of 5 Minutes and 20 Seconds.
- Physical Measurement:-
Men: Height: Must not be less than 167.6 Centimeters and Women: Height: Must not be less than 152.5 CentimetersCandidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes &Aboriginal tribes should meet the requirements asMen: Height: Must not be less than 160 Centimeters Women: Height: Must not be less than 150 Centimetersiii. Long Jump / Shot-put Events:-
- Final Written Examination (FWE):- Candidates who qualify in the above Physical Efficiency Test shall be required to appear for the Final Written Examination for 1(one) paper of 3 (three) hours duration for 200 marks (200 questions)
- Final Selection:-
i.For Post Code No. 41: The final selection of the Candidates will be made strictly on relative merit, as obtained by them based on their score in the Final Written Examination. ii.For Post Code No. 42: The final selection of the Candidates will be made strictly on relative merit, as obtained by them based on their score in the Final Written Examination. 95% of the vacancies of Transport Constable in the Districts as organised under “The Telangana Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 2018” r/w GO Ms No 213, GA (SPF.I) Department, dated 04-08-2021 shall be filled up from the local Candidates of the respective Districts.
- Merit among Candidates who secure the same Marks: When 2 (two) or more Candidates in a particular category obtain equal marks, preference will be given to the Candidate who was born earlier.
The minimum and the maximum salary for the Transport Constable (HO) in Transport Department is Rs.24280/-to Rs.72850/- and for the Transport Constable (LC) in Transport Department is Rs.24280/- to Rs.72850/- as per the Telangana Police Transport Constable Notification 2022.
- Transport constable (HO):-24280/-to Rs.72850/-
- Transport Constable(LC):-24280/- to Rs.72850/-
Steps to Apply for TSLPRB Transport Constable Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of TSLPRB Portal www.tslprb.in
- Click on the notification of transport constable in other departments
- Read the Telangana Police Transport Constable Advertisement carefully
- Check on Apply Online.
- Once TSLPRB release the application form then follow the below steps
- Do the registration if you are applying for the first time.
- Otherwise, make an application by clicking the apply online option.
- Fill in all details and submit the required documents
- Finally, take a printout of the Telangana Police Transport Constable Application for future reference.
|Official Telangana Police Transport Constable Notification 2022||Download|
|Telangana Police Transport Constable Application||Register Now|