- 1 Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 Tripura LDC Notification 2021
- 3 Essential Details
Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021 Notification released by Joint Recruitment Board, Tripura for 1500 JRBT Tripura Lower Division Clerk Group C Non-Gazetted Posts. Candidates with Madhyamik Qualification and Typing Speed as per the JRBT LDC Notification 2021 shall apply for the Post with the activated JRBT Tripura LDC Application from 19.12.2020 to 20th February 2021. Candidates may refer to employment.tripura.gov.in, for more details and updates related to Joint Recruitment Board Tripura Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021.
Latest Update (19th December 2020): JRBT Lower Division Clerk Application is activated on 19.12.2020. Candidates can apply now.
Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The Board||Joint Recruitment Board, Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning, Government Of Tripura|
|Name Of The Post||Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – Non-Gazetted Posts|
|Total Vacancy||1500 Posts|
|Category||Tripura Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||27th November 2020|
|Initial Date Of Registration||19th December 2020|
|Final Date Of Registration||20th February 2021
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Tripura LDC Notification 2021
Proper information related to the JRBT Tripura Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021 is specified by Jobschat.in. So, candidates who want to register for the 1500 Joint Recruitment Board Tripura Lower Division Clerk Vacancy which is under Group C Non-Gazetted shall go with the basic information first. Whenever they come to know that they are eligible for the LDC Post can take the chance to register for the Tripura LDC Notification 2021. From 19th December to 20th February 2021, candidates may have the chance to register for the Posts. They can follow the Format of registration on how to apply by using the Joint Recruitment Board Tripura Lower Division Clerk Application which is specified below.
|JRBT LDC Syllabus|
|JRBT LDC Previous Papers
|JRBT Tripura LDC Admit Card
Concerning JRBT Tripura Lower Division Clerk Notification 2021, candidates qualification is those who completed Madhyamik or equivalent exam with knowledge of operating Computer and Proficiency in Typing on Computer of 30 WPM in English. For Bengali Typist Selection, the speed should be 25 WPM in Computer Keyboard. Having knowledge of Bengali and Kokborok is desirable.
- Madhyamik or equivalent exam with knowledge of operating Computer and Proficiency in Typing on Computer of 30 WPM in English. For Bengali Typist Selection, the speed should be 25 WPM in Computer Keyboard, and Having knowledge of Bengali and Kokborok is desirable.
Age Limit for the Candidates is 18 to 41 Years as of 31st December 2020. Upper Age Relaxation of 05 Years is allowed for the SC, ST, PWD, Government Servants. Due to Covid-19, Additional 1 Year Age relaxation is allowed for Unreserved/ Reserved and Government servants.
- General Candidates: 18 to 41 Years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disability/ Government Servants: 18 to 46 Years
According to the JRBT Tripura LDC Notification 2021, Fee paid by the applicant is Rs.300/- by Unreserved Category and Rs.200/- is the Fee paid by the applicant belonging to SC, ST. PWD are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- UnReserved Category: Rs.300/-
- Reserved Category (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe): Rs.200/-
- Persons with Disability: Exempted from the Fee Payment
Written Test and Interview are the selection rounds for the JRBT LDC Recruitment 2021.
- Written Test
Scale Of Pay
As per the Pay Band 2, the PB Scale is Rs.5700/- to Rs.24000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2,200/- as Cell 1 of Level 7 of Tripura State Pay Matrix 2018 is mentioned on the JRBT Tripura LDC Notification 2021.
- Rs.5700/- to Rs.24000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2,200/- (PB-2)
Process To fill JRBT Lower Division Clerk Application @ employment.tripura.gov.in:-
- Interested candidates first open Tripura State Employment portal employment.tripura.gov.in
- On the what’s new section, find “Recruitment of LDC Posts For 1500 Posts through JRBT“
- Open the JRBT LDC Recruitment Notification 2021 and go with the details specified.
- Go to the Careers and find the JRBT LDC Online Application.
- There fill in basic details, educational qualifications, documents upload in the prescribed format.
- Do complete the Fee Payment and take the Joint Recruitment Board Tripura Lower Division Clerk Application Form.
JRBT Tripura Lower Division Clerk Notification 2021 – Check Now
JRBT LDC Addendum – Check Now
JRBT Tripura Lower Division Clerk Application Form – Apply Now
Application Login Link – Login Now