- 1 Overview Of AFCAT Notification 2021
- 2 AFCAT 01 2021 Notification
- 3 IAF AFCAT 1 2021 Application Form
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Air Force released AFCAT Notification 2021 For 01/ 2021 Batch at afcat.cdac.in and request the candidates to Download AFCAT 01/ 2021 Batch Notification for knowing the Entry Scheme for the Branches and Courses along with the AFCAT 1 2021 Application Form. All check the details submit the AFCAT Application Form Online from 01st December 2020 to 11th January 2021.
Overview Of AFCAT Notification 2021
|Name Of The Board||Indian Air Force|
|Name Of The Posts||Gazetted Officers AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)), NCC Special Entry – Flying|
|Exam Name||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT – 01/2021)|
|Number Of Posts||251 Posts|
|Starting Date To Apply||01st December 2020|
|Final Date To Apply||11th January 2021 |
|Exam Date||20th, 21st February 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Category Of Job||Indian Air Force Jobs|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
|Official Website||www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in, afcat.cdac.in and indianairforce.nic.in|
AFCAT 01 2021 Notification
Indian Air Force AFCAT 1 2021 Notification for the Flying Branch and Ground Duty Branch is released and informed that there are a total of 251 Seats available for the Courses which will commence in January 2022. As already on the AFCAT 01/ 2021 Notification, the officials confirmed that the AFCAT 1 2021 Application Date i.e the Form is accepted from 01st December 2020 to 11th January 2021. So, the candidates first check the AFCAT 1 2021 Notification to know the qualifications, age criteria, etc to confirm their eligibility. If they are eligible, definitely they can submit the AFCAT Application Form for 01/2021 Batch immediately through afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT.
|AFCAT Previous Papers|
|AFCAT Admit Card|
|AFCAT Answer Key|
IAF AFCAT 1 2021 Application Form
Initially, to know the basic information, an applicant must open IAF AFCAT 01/2021 Notification. And therefore, he/ she must visit each point, rule informed to get the understanding. If they missed any point to read it will get an impact on their AFCAT 01/2021 Application Submission where they can do a mistake. So, not to raise that problem, the candidate needs to be through with all the information provided. Further, they can send the Form by checking IAF AFCAT 1 2021 Application Form before 11th January 2021. If you miss applying on these dates for the AFCAT Notification for 01/2021 Batch you will lose the Opportunity.
Flying Branch: Applicants must complete 10+2 with Maths and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks and Degree (03 Years) Or BE/ B.Tech OR Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with a minimum of 60% marks.
For Ground Duty (Technical, Non-Technical) Branches, Candidates may refer to the Indian Air Force AFCAT 01 2021 Notification.
As of 01st January 2022, applicants applying for the Gazetted Officer Posts through AFCAT 01/2021 Notification shall require the age of 20 to 24 Years for Flying Branch and 20 to 26 Years for Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 Years i.e. born between 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2002. The upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002.
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch: 20 to 26 Years i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002
Rs.250/- must be paid by the applicant if they are applying for the AFCAT 01/ 2021 Notification for AFCAT Entry. There is No Fee for the NCC Special Entry. Candidates shall pay the Fee through credit/ debit cards/ net banking through the payment gateway.
- AFCAT Entry: Rs.250/-
- NCC Special Entry: No Fee
From the IAF AFCAT 01/ 2021 Recruitment Notification, it is said that the Selection method involves Written Test, EKT, Physicological Test, GD, Interview for
- Written Test
- EKT [For Candidates with one of the choices as (Technical) Branch]
- Psychological Test, Group Discussion and Interview
- For Flying Branch: Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS)
For the Flying Officer Rank, the 7th CPC is implemented as a salary for the Ground Work, Flying Officer Posts i.e Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- (level) and MSP Is Rs.15,000/-. Flight Cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month during one year of training. Additional Allowances are also allowed as per the Norms.
As per the 7th CPC, the Salary of the Candidates is Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- (level) and MSP Is Rs.15,000/-
|Flying||211/22F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 69|
|210/22T/PC/100 AEC/ M|
M & W
|AE(L) : PC –27, SSC – 40|
AE(M) : PC – 12, SSC – 17
|Admin : PC – 12, SSC – 21|
Accts : PC – 06,SSC – 12
Lgs : PC- 09, SSC-16
211/22F/SSC/M & W
|10% seats out of CDSE|
vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
Applying Procedure Of AFCAT Notification 01/ 2021 Batch @
- Interested Applicants need to visit the Site afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/
- Go to Careers – As Per Branches Under Careers Section.
- Find the AFCAT 01/2021 Batch Notification.
- Open the Advertisement and go with the information.
- If you find you are eligible, you can open the AFCAT 01/ 2021 – Cycle Under Candidate Login.
- A Page as shown below is opened. If you are a new user click on “Not Yet Registered – Register Here”
- As Per Citizenship ACT, provide the details as below.
- Then click on Sign Up and finish the registration.
- Again login with Email ID, Password, and upload the documents and finish the Fee Payment.
- Finally, take a copy of the AFCAT Application Form for the 01/2021 Batch.
AFCAT 01/2021 Vacancy Increased Notice – Download
AFCAT Date Extended Notice – Refer Now