- 1 NIELIT Recruitment 2022 Overview
- 2 NIELIT Senior Programmer Recruitment 2022
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
NIELIT Recruitment 2022 for IT/Admin/Finance Resource Persons in Delhi/NCR/Kolkata/ Secunderabad or other States on a contract basis is announced by the NIELIT officials. They have released 98 vacancies for various posts. The candidates who are waiting to apply for the NIELIT Senior Programmer Recruitment now can apply from the official website www.nielit.gov.in. Many of the aspirants started applying on 06th April 2022. The aspirants who are interested to apply for these NIELIT Recruitment Assistant Programmer, System Analyst & Other posts must apply before the date of 20th April 2022. In case the candidate is applying for multiple positions, a separate application form for each position has to be filled and a separate fee for each position has to be remitted. In case the NIELIT Senior Programmer applications are submitted after the completion of the data those applications will be rejected by the authorities.
NIELIT Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Post Name||Asst. Programmer ‘B’, Asst. Network Engineer ’B’, Sr. Programmer, Network Specialists, System Analyst, Chief Resource Person-Programming .Net, Sr. Resource person, Resource Person, Network Administrator|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||06-04-2022|
|Application Ending Date||20-04-2022|
NIELIT Senior Programmer Recruitment 2022
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has released a notification to recruit 98 vacancies for the posts of Asst. Programmer ‘B’, Asst. Network Engineer ’B’, Sr. Programmer, Network Specialists, System Analyst, Chief Resource Person-Programming .Net, Sr. Resource person, Resource Person, Network Administrator. All the aspirants should apply before April 20, 2022. The Candidates who are applying for these posts of NIELIT Recruitment 2022 may know the educational qualification, vacancy details, age limit, selection process, application fee details, and other details by checking the below sections.
NIELIT Recruitment is only for experienced candidates and Post Wise Qualifications changes. The experienced candidates who don’t apply till now can use the below-mentioned link for applying for the NIELIT Recruitment Senior & Assistant Programmer Posts. The candidates have to pay the application fee for the registration process. Candidates can apply from the direct link which is mentioned below. After reviewing the NIELIT Applications, the selection of the candidates will be made.
The candidates who are going to apply for this NIELIT Recruitment Senior Programmer need to check their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates must have passed BE/B, Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA or NIELIT ‘B’ Level in relevant fields
- Candidates should possess with Relevant Degree from an AICTE/UGC recognized institute or equivalent qualification as per Govt. of India rules
- candidates can refer to NIELIT Senior Programmer Notification 2022 for more details
The candidates who are going to apply for this NIELIT Recruitment 2022 must qualify for their age. If the candidates do not satisfy the age that applicant will be rejected. The candidates should not exceed 27-40 years of age.
- Chief Resource Person Programming .Net : Maximum: 40 years
- Sr. Resource person : Maximum: 35 years
- Resource Person(Consultant) : Maximum: 40 years
- Resource Person (Admin/ Account): Not Exceeding: 27 years
- Network Administrator: Maximum 35 years
- Sr. Resource Person (Finance & Accounts): Maximum: 40years
Application fee Details:
The candidates who are registering for NIELIT Recruitment must pay the application fee based on category. The details are mentioned below.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Rs.300/-
- The candidates should pay money online through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
The aspirants who got selected in the NIELIT Recruitment 2022 will get the salary as per the details given in the notification.
- Asst. Programmer ‘B’ : 22,154/-
- Asst. Network Engineer: 22,154/-
- Sr. Programmer: 40,810/-
- Network Specialists:40,810/-
- System Analyst: 52,470/-
- Chief Resource Person-Programming .Net: up to Rs. 7,00,000/-
- Sr. Resource person: 5,00,000/-
- Resource Person: up to Rs.3,00,000/-
- Network Administrator: 35000/-
- Asst. Programmer ‘B’: 16
- Asst. Network Engineer:01
- Sr. Programmer: 62
- Network Specialists: 02
- System Analyst: 07
- Chief Resource Person-Programming .Net: 01
- Sr. Resource person: 05
- Resource Person: 02
- Network Administrator: 01
The candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility/Written test. NIELIT will select the candidates based on the Interview. They will conduct the written test if they think it is necessary
- Written test
What are the steps to apply for the NIELIT Recruitment 2022?
- Firstly go to the official website www.nielit.gov.in
- NIELIT homepage will appear on the screen
- On the homepage click on Recruitment Section
- A new page will appear on the screen @ www.nielit.gov.in/recruitments
- Now search for the NIELIT Senior Programmer application link and click on it.
- Now select your interesting post and enter your details as per the given instructions.
- Click on Continue and pay the application fee for the registration process.
- Now click on submit and Confirm your registration.
- Take a printout for future use.
|NIELIT Programmer Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Now|
|NIELIT Application Form||Apply Here|