The Railway Recruitment Cell, Prayagraj has published the RRC Prayagraj JTA Recruitment Notification 2022. RRC officially announced this On Contract Basis (Purely Temporary) – 20 (Junior Technical Associates (Works) For Projects in Jurisdiction Of Constructional Organization North Central Railway. The candidates who have sufficient qualifications can apply for the RRC Prayagraj JTA Recruitment 2022. North Central Railway has allowed unemployed candidates to work as Junior Technical Assistants (Civil). The aspirants who are willing to get a job can apply on its official website rrcpryj.org. Through the RRC Prayagraj Junior Technical Associates Notification, the Officials released 20 posts.
Before applying for RRC Prayagraj Junior Technical Associate Recruitment 2022, the candidate must read the notification for all the details. The aspirant who wants to work in North Central Railway can before the last date on Jobschat.in. The candidate should work on a contract basis for the post of Junior Technical Assistant (Civil). Here our website provides you detailed information about the notification which was released by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRC).
- 1 RRC JTA Recruitment Notification 2022 Overview
- 2 RRC Prayagraj Junior Technical Associate Notification 2022
- 3 Essential Qualification
RRC JTA Recruitment Notification 2022 Overview
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board (RRC)|
|Name of The Posts||Junior Technical Assistant(JTA)|
|Application Starting Date||08-04-2022|
|Application Closing Date||18-04-2022|
RRC Prayagraj Junior Technical Associate Notification 2022
Candidates who are waiting to apply for RRC Prayagraj Junior Technical Associate (Civil) Recruitment can start applying from 08th April 2022. The Candidates who got selected for the post of Junior Technical Associate can get a handsome salary. Applications are invited from 8th April 2022. Interested candidates who are eligible for the post can apply before the last date. The last date of the RRC Prayagraj Junior Technical Associate (Civil) Recruitment is 18th April 2022. Preference will be given to those candidates who have scored in GATE 2016-2021. During submission of the online RRC Prayagraj JTA Application, a registration number will be issued to each applicant. Applications are invited on online mode. Candidates should pay 100/- as an application fee. Once the fee is paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. The candidate must submit the original document at the time of document verification.
The candidates who are going to apply for RRC Prayagraj JTA Recruitment must possess a bachelor’s degree or diploma to apply for the post of Junior Technical Assistant. Preference will be given to GATE-qualified Canidates with GATE scores. The candidates must qualify for GATE between the years 2016 and 2021.
- 3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration(OR)
- A combination of any substream of basic streams of civil engineering from a recognized university or board(OR)
- 4 years of bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
The applicants who want to apply for RRC Prayagraj JTA Recruitment’s lower age limit and upper age limit are mentioned below and the candidate age will be reckoned on the last date of notification. The candidates who want to apply for the post of Junior Technical Assistant He/ She should have 18-33 years. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC applying against unreserved posts.
- The minimum age of the candidate is 18 years
- The maximum age of the candidate is 33 years
- OBC Candidate’s age relaxation is 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates’ age relaxation is 05 years
Pay Scale Criteria
The aspirant who applies for RRC Prayagraj JTA Recruitment and those Candidates who got selected for the post of Junior Technical Assistant under Railway Recruitment Board can get a handsome salary as per govt. rules and regulations. The remuneration will be paid as per place of posting.
|S.no||Class of City in which posted||Z Class||Y Class||X Class|
|1||Junior Technical Assistant(Civil)||25000||27000||30000|
Every candidate who applies for RRC Prayagraj JTA Recruitment Candidates must pay 100/- as an application fee, through online mode during submission of the online application form by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Application Fee: 100/-
- EWS/SC/ST/Women: no application fee
The candidate’s selection for RRC Prayagraj JTA Recruitment the minimum qualifying marks are obtained by the candidates in the prescribed educational qualification. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the percentage of marks obtained and will be called for the screening tests and verification of original documents.
- General Candidaets:60%
- OBC-NCL(Non-Creamy Layer):55%
- SC/ST Candidates:50%
RRC Prayagraj JTA Vacancies
The Railway Recruitment Board, Prayagraj has mentioned the vacancies category-wise below.
|Junior Technical Assistant(JTA)||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
How to apply for RRC JTA Recruitment 2022?
- The candidate needs to visit the official website of rrcpryj.org
- On the home page click on the Junior Technical Associate “Notification No.NCR/HQ/CONSTRUCTION/01/2022”
- The Candidates’ registration main portal will appear
- If you are a new candidate click on Register.
- Enter your details.
- If the candidate already has an account in the candidate login section enter your registration ID and password.
- Click on the login option.
- RRC JTA Recruitment application form will appear.
- Fill out the form with suitable details.
- Pay the Fee
- Click on Submit button
|RRC Junior Technical Associate Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|RRC Junior Technical Associate Application Form||Apply Here|