- 1 BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2022 Overview
- 2 BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2022
- 3 BIS Vacancy Details
- 4 Required Details
BIS Organisation reveals the BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2022 for 276 Positions of Steno, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, ASO & Other Posts. The aspirant must get the details of the BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 after downloading the information. Then the candidate enrols for the Jobs based on their qualification. And the BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Application shall be found at the bis.gov.in, such that candidates need to login to the site and finish the registration from 19th April 2022 to 09th May 2022.
BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Department Name||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Name Of The Posts||Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Assistant Section Officer & Other Posts|
|Number Of Posts||276 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||16th April 2022|
|Start Date Of Registration||19th April 2022|
|End Date Of Registration||09th May 2022|
|Admit Card Date||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2022
Bureau of Indian Standard releases the BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Notification 2022 on 16.04.2022. According to the Advertisement, 276 Posts are there for the vacancy of Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant, PA, Technical Assistant & Other. The applicants who are waiting for the BIS Recruitment Technical Assistant shall open the Advertisement first mentioned by Jobschat.in at below this page. Then know for how many posts, the candidate is eligible. After that everyone shall ready the documents, and proofs in the prescribed format to do the registration with the BIS Assistant Section Officer Application mentioned.
BIS Vacancy Details
|Serial Number||Post Names||Number Of Posts|
|2||Assistant Director (Hindi)||01|
|3||Assistant Director (Administration & Finance)||01|
|4||Assistant Director (Marketing &
|6||Assistant Section Officer||47|
|7||Assistant (Computer-Aided Design)||02|
|9||Senior Secretariat Assistant||100|
|11||Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||47|
Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in the Relevant Disciplines are the qualifications as per the BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2022. For detailed understanding just read the Advertisement.
Maximum Age Limits for all the posts are clearly mentioned by the Officials within the BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022. For the candidate’s sake, we have informed the same here.
- Director (Legal) – 56 Years
- ASO, Personal Assistant, Assistant (Computer-Aided Design), Technical Assistant (Laboratory) – 30 Years
- Assistant Director – 35 Years
- Senior Secretariat Assistant, Steno, Horticulture Supervisor, Senior Technician – 27 Years
Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Person with Disability, Women, and Employees are excepted from Fee Payment. But remaining Category aspirants pay Rs.500/- for Assistant Director and Rs.800/- for Remaining Posts.
- Assistant Director (Hindi, Administration & Finance, Marketing & Consumer Affairs): Rs.800/-
- Remaining All Other Posts: Rs.500/-
- SC, ST, Women, PWD, and BIS Serving Employees, Director (Legal) Deputation Basis: No Fee
The selection rounds involved the Applicants to be selected for the BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022 changes Post Wise and is as follows.
- Assistant Director: Written Test, Interview
- Senior Secretariat Assistant, Steno, ASO, Technical Assistant & Other Posts: Written Test, Typing Test/ Skill Test
Scale Of Pay
Through BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Notification 2022, it’s clear that Post-Wise salary is as follows
- Director (Legal): Level-12 Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/-
- Assistant Director: Level 10 Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory), Personal Assistant, ASO, Assistant (Computer-Aided Design): Level 6 Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
- Senior Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Technician: Level 4 Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
- Horticulture Supervisor: Level 2 Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
How To Fill BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Application Form?
- Applicants visit the Bureau of Indian Standards website bis.gov.in
- In the What’s New Section, find and open Advertisement No. 2/2022/Estt dated 16th April 2022.
- View the Detailed Advertisement and find the information.
- Then go to Click here to Apply Online.
- Choose “Register (New candidate)” and do the Initial Registration by giving the details as specified.
- Then log in to upload the further information, Fee Payment and document uploading.
- Finally, take a copy of the BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Application.