AP High Court Assistant Notification 2021 is released on 09th September 2021 at hc.ap.nic.in. Graduates who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply for AP High Court Typist Recruitment 2021 if they have a Degree in the relevant discipline and having the Age of 18 to 42 Years. To apply for the AP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021, the applicants must pay the Fee as mentioned. From 09th to 30th September 2021, the competitors are asked to register for the AP High Court Copyist Recruitment 2021 through APT Portal. By holding the Written Test and Typing Test (Only for Copyist, Typist), the selection of candidates for the 174 Posts will be made.
AP High Court Assistant Notification 2021 Details
|Name Of The High Court||High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati|
|Post Names||Copyist, Typist, Assistant, Examiner|
|Number Of Posts||174 Posts|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Court Jobs|
|Initial and Final Date Of Registration||09th to 30th September 2021|
|Location of The Job||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh High Court Typist Recruitment 2021
Only the Andhra Pradesh Local candidates are asked to apply for the Andhra Pradesh High Court Typist Recruitment 2021 if they are having the qualifications. CommunityWise & Post-Wise Vacancy is mentioned in the AP High Court Assistant Notification 2021. According to the vacancies only, the selection of candidates will be made. The candidates have to follow the registration that is mentioned below. Otherwise, the candidates may make any mistake in filling the AP High Court Assistant Application. Then it will lead to problems and the candidates become ineligible for the AP High Court Assistant Notification 2021.
|AP High Court Assistant Syllabus|
|AP High Court Assistant Previous Papers|
As per the AP High Court Assistant Notification 2021, the candidates must have the Qualifications Post-Wise as follows.
- Assistant, Examiner: Must have Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a Recognized University.
- Typist, Copyist: Must have Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a Recognized University. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting (English) Higher Grade 45 WPM.
The Candidates must have 18 to 42 Years as of the date 01st July 2021 to be eligible for the AP High Court Examiner Recruitment 2021. Upper Age Limit is relaxable up to 05 Years for SC, BC Candidates and 10 Years for PWD, Ex-Serviceman Category.
- General Category: 18 to 42 Years
- SC, BC Candidates: 18 to 47 Years
- PWD, Ex-Serviceman: 18 to 52 Years
The Applicants are asked to pay the Fee as mentioned below through APT Online Limited. The Applicants fee will not be refunded. Those who have qualified for the Skill Test in Typing have to pay an Additional Fee for the same which is mentioned below.
- Open Category, Backward Classes: Rs.800/-
- Economically Weaker Section: Rs.500/-
- SC, ST, PH, Ex-Serviceman: Rs.400/-
AP High Court specified the Selection Rounds in the AP High Court Examiner Recruitment Notification 2021 and is Written Test for Assistant, Examiner and Written Test and Typing Test for Typist, Copyist.
- Assistant, Examiner: Written Test
- Typist, Copyist: Written Test and Typing Test
Scale Of Pay
The Selected Candidates will get the Salary as prescribed in the AP High Court Assistant Notification and is Rs.16,400/- to Rs.49,870/- which is the same for all the Posts.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
The Candidates can find the Post-Wise Vacancy details from the Andhra Pradesh High Court Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Assistant: 71 Posts
- Examiner: 29 Posts
- Typist: 35 Posts
- Copyist: 39 Posts
What is the registration process to apply for AP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- The Candidates open the High Court of Andhra Pradesh Website hc.ap.gov.in
- Move to the Recruitment Section from the Homepage.
- Find the AP High Court Assistant, Examiner Advertisement and Typist, Copyist Advertisement.
- Know all the information Like Qualifications, Age Limits, Registration Fees, Scale Of Pay, etc other information.
- After that, choose “Apply Online.”
- Choose “New User? Click Here for Registration” and fill in the details which are asked.
- Further, log in and upload the required documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Next, Complete the Payment and take a printout of the AP High Court Assistant Application.
|Official AP High Court Assistant, Examiner Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|Official AP High Court Typist, Copyist Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|Online AP High Court Assistant, Examiner Application||Apply Now|
|Online AP High Court Typist, Copyist Application||Apply Now|