- 1 BFUHS MPHW Recruitment 2020
- 2 Details On BFUHS MPHW Recruitment 2020
- 3 BFUHS Medical Officer Notification 2020
- 3.1 What is the BFUHS MPHW Application Registration Process?
- 3.2 Official Links
- 3.3 BFUHS Radiographer Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
BFUHS MPHW Recruitment 2020 is released by the BFUHS Board for 2984 MPHW, Medical Officer, Pharmacist & Other Posts. From 10th to 31st August 2020, the candidates should employ the Registration Process with the BFUHS MPHW Application Form in Online at www.bfuhs.ac.in. Detailed information is shared by the BFUHS Board with the BFUHS Ward Attendant Notification 2020 likewise with other posts.
So, those who want to apply for BFUHS MPHW Recruitment 2020 first, check out the given criteria and then choose the Post for which the candidate qualification meet with. That too BFUHS Pharmacist Vacancy, with BFUHS Multipurpose Health Worker Vacancy and other posts also mentioned. So, applicants even apply for multiple posts as per the BFUHS MPHW Notification 2020 by separately sending the individual application i.e BFUHS Multipurpose Health Worker Application, BFUHS Pharmacist Application, etc based on the post applying by paying the fee with your category based.
BFUHS MPHW Recruitment 2020
BFUHS, Punjab come with the BFUHS Ward Attendant Recruitment Notification 2020 disclosing that 2948 Vacancies in the Posts like MPHW, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, etc are released on a direct basis. For the Punjab Job Location, candidates who met with the Post-Wise qualifications do submit the BFUHS MPHW Application Form where the link is at www.bfuhs.ac.in and Jobschat.in. Firstly, candidates observe the information shared wit the BFUHS MPHW Recruitment 2020 and then enroll in Online. The process to fill the BFUHS Ward Attendant Application Form is also mentioned below.
Candidates are advised first to go with the BFUHS Pharmacist Vacancy Details. Then submission of the BFUHS MPHW Application is done only before 31st August 2020. After that, the Form automatically closed.
Also, Check: BFUHS MPHW Previous Papers
Details On BFUHS MPHW Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Organization||Baba Faridkot University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Name Of The Posts||Pharmacist, Medical Officer, MPHW, Ward Attendant & Other Posts|
|Number Of Posts||2984 Posts|
|Category||Punjab Government Jobs|
|Initial Date To Apply||10th August 2020|
|Final Date To Apply||
According to the BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification, Post-Wise Qualification is mentioned below. Check now and for detailed qualification visit the Post-Wise Qualification.
Age Limits as per the BFUHS MPHW Notification 2020 is 18 to 37 Years as on 01st January 2020. For Scheduled Caste, Backward Caste, age relaxation is 5 Years and for Physically Handicapped is 10 years.
- General Category: 18 to 37 Years
- SC, BC Caste: 18 to 42 Years
- PH Candidates: 18 to 47 Years
BFUHS Board says that Except For General Categories all the candidates are exempted from the Fee Payment with the BFWHS Multipurpose Health Worker Notification 2020.
- General Category: As per Norms
- Reserved Category: No Fee
According to BFUHS MPHW Recruitment 2020, candidates are hired based on Written Test and Experience.
- Written Test (90 Marks)
- Experience (1 Year = 1 Mark)
Scale Of Pay
- Medical Officer (Dental, General): Rs.56,100/-
- MPHW, Operation Theatre Assistant, ECG Technician, Medical Laboratory Technician: Rs.21,700/-
- Radiographer, Pharmacist: Rs.29,200/-
- Ward Attendant: Rs.18,000/-
As per the BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2020, MPHW Post contains higher Posts that are 800 Posts and Low Number is for ECG Technician i.e 14 Posts. And other posts are as follows Medical Officer 535 Posts, Pharmacist 482 Posts, and Ward Attendant 800 Posts.
BFUHS Medical Officer Notification 2020
Check BFUHS Medical Officer Notification 2020 for the particulars and complete the registration for the BFUHS MPHW Recruitment 2020. If candidate contains multiple qualifications, there is a feasibility for candidates to apply for more than one post by sending different BFUHS Medical Officer Application Form by paying fees separately. Coming to the selection Written Test contains 90 marks, and experience contains 10 Marks i.e 1 mark for 1 year. So, both Freshers and Experienced can apply of which Freshers may lose the 1o marks awarded for experience as per the BFUHS MPHW Recruitment 2020.
What is the BFUHS MPHW Application Registration Process?
- Aspirants first open the BFUHS Website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- From there move on to “Jobs & Careers”
- Choose “Punjab Govt. Recruitments”
- Then click on “Click Here to apply for Various Posts under Govt. of Punjab
- Then click on Advt. Details and Term & Conditions to know the particulars.
- After that click on “New Registration” and fill the details as requested.
- In the Coming Process, candidates upload the Photo, Signature, and Complete the Fee Payment.
- Finally, complete submission of the BFUHS Pharmacist Application Form and take a printout.
Also, Check: BFUHS MPHW Syllabus 2020
Official BFUHS Multipurpose Health Worker Notification 2020: Download
Online BFUHS Multipurpose Health Worker Application Form: Fill Now
BFUHS Radiographer Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the registration schedule for BFUHS Radiographer Recruitment 2020?
From 10th to 31st August 2020, candidates may send the BFUHS Operation Theater Assistant Recruitment Application in Online.
In which mode, the BFUHS Multipurpose Health Worker Application Form accepted?
Only in Online the BFUHS MPHW Application Form is acceptable.
What is the number of posts released with BFUHS MPHW Recruitment 2020?
2984 Posts is announced with the BFUHS Ward Attendant Notification 2020.
What is the BFUHS Pharmacist Salary?
For knowing the Post-Wise salary, check the BFUHS MPHW Notification 2020.