- 1 APPSC Medical Officer Notification 2021
- 2 APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
APPSC Medical Officer Notification 2021 is released for the 151 Unani Medical Officer, Ayush Medical Officer, Homeopathy Medical Officer Posts with Advt.No: 08/2021, 09/2021, 10/2021. As per the AP Jobs Calendar, the Government of Andhra Pradesh declared the AP Medical Officer Notification 2021 to fill Unani, Ayush, Homeopathy Medical Officer Posts in the Ayush department. From 04th to 25th October 2021, the eligible candidates who are having the age of 18 to 42 Years can apply. But, the final date for the Fee Payment is 24.10.2021. This Andhra Pradesh Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 is a General/ Limited Recruitment. Even the Fresh, Carry Forward Vacancies are clearly mentioned in the Advertisement. So, everyone must verify it.
APPSC Medical Officer Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Unani Medical Officer, Ayush Medical Officer, Homeopathy Medical Officer|
|Number Of Openings||151 Posts|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Name||24th September 2021|
|Initial & Final Date Of Registration||04th to 25th October 2021|
|Final Date to Pay Fee||24th October 2021|
|Location of The Job||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
So, every Job Seeker who is looking for the Employment in Medical Field can register for APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. This is direct recruitment and aspirants must have a Degree in Unani/ Ayush/ Ayurveda along with a One Year Internship. APPSC will allow only Online Andhra Pradesh Medical Officer Application from the eligible candidates. So, everyone should follow the process given by Jobschat and finish the registration. As per the Given Category Wise 151 APPSC Medical Officer Vacancy, APPSC will shortlist the candidates for the Positions. As there is a written test for the candidates, so, every applicant after finishing applying for the APPSC Medical Officer Notification 2021, does the preparation.
|APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus|
|APPSC Medical Officer Previous Papers
The applicants must require a Degree in Unani/ Ayush/ Ayurveda after having undergone a regular course of Institutional study in the Unani/ Ayush/ Ayurveda both in theory and Practical for a period not less than 4 ½ years duration in a Teaching Institution with a one-year compulsory Internship. The Applicant Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner in the concerned field within the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the state. Otherwise, the aspirants who submitted APPSC Medical Officer Application will not be considered.
The applicants must require 18 to 42 Years Age as of the date 01st July 2021. Age relaxation for SC, ST, BCs, and EWS is 05 Years, 10 Years for SC/ST CF. vacancies (Limited), Physically Handicapped Persons. For more information, the candidates may refer to APPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Notification 2021.
- General Category: 18 to 42 Years
- SC, ST, BCs, and EWS: 18 to 47 Years (Direct Recruitment)
- SC/ST CF. vacancies (Limited), Physically Handicapped Persons: 18 to 52 Years
Application Fee & Examination Fee
The candidates are asked to pay Rs.250/- towards the Application Processing Fee and Rs.120/- as the Examination Fee while applying to APPSC Unani Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. Examination Fee is exempted for the candidates who belong to SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, White Ration Card Holders, Unemployed youth as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser- A).
- General Category: Rs.370/- (Rs.250/- (Application Processing Fee), Rs.120/- (Examination Fee))
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, White Ration Card Holders, Unemployed youth: Only Rs.250/- (Application Processing Fee)
APPSC will select the candidates for the 151 Andhra Pradesh Unani, Ayurveda, Homeopathy Medical Officer Vacancy based on their performance in the Written Test, Interview/ Document Verification.
- Written Test
- Interview/ Document Verification
Scale Of Pay
Rs.37,100/- to Rs.91,450/- is the Salary offered for the Candidates who have been selected for the Andhra Pradesh Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancy.
- APPSC Medical Officer Salary: Rs.37,100/- to Rs.91,450/-
Andhra Pradesh Medical Officer Vacancy Details
Total 151 Posts were released by the Government of Andhra Pradesh with APPSC in the Ayush Department. And the Vacancy distribution is as follows.
- Unani Medical Officer: 26 Posts
- Ayurveda Medical Officer: 72 Posts
- Homeopathy Medical Officer: 53 Posts
What is the method to register for APPSC Medical Officer Notification 2021?
- First, Candidates open the APPSC website psc.ap.gov.in
- On the Announcements section, find the APPSC Unani/ Homoeopathy/ Ayurveda Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021 with Advt.No: 08/2021, 09/2021, 10/2021.
- Read all the qualifications, Age Limits, Fee Particulars, and other information.
- Then do One Time Profile Registration first in the APPSC portal if the candidate is a “New User”. Otherwise, choose “Online Application Submission” and register for the post, the candidate is eligible for.
- Upload all the prescribed documents and pay the Fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the Andhra Pradesh Ayurveda Medical Officer Application Form.
|APPSC Medical Officer Notification Web Note in Ayush Department||Check Now|
|APPSC Unani Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|APPSC Homeopathy Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|APPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|APPSC Unani, Ayurveda, Homeopathy Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021||New User || Existing User (Available from 04.10.2021)|