- 1 UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Details
- 2 UCO Bank Specialist Officer Notification 2020
- 3 Essential Qualifications
UCO Bank SO Recruitment Notification 2020 is released on 25.10.2020 at www.ucobank.com for 91 Specialist Officer Posts. From 27.10.2020 to 17.11.2020, UCO Bank SO Application Form in online received from the candidates. So, applicants shall visit the UCO Bank Specialist Officer Notification 2020 at first for knowing the Qualifications, Experience, Age, Post-Wise UCO Bank SO Vacancy details, and method, documents required to fill the UCO Bank Specialist Officer Application.
UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name Of The Bank||UCO Bank|
|Name Of The Posts||Specialist Officer (Security Officers, Engineers, Economist, Statistician, IT Officer & Chartered Accountants/CFA) Posts|
|Number Of Openings||91 Posts|
|Location Of The Job||Across India|
|Advertisement Date||25th October 2020|
|Online Application Acceptance Start Date||27th October 2020|
|End Date Of Registration||17th November 2020|
|Exam Date||December 2020/ January 2021|
UCO Bank Specialist Officer Notification 2020
UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 with 91 Posts is revealed. IT Officer, Engineer, Security Officer, CA, Economist are the Posts involved with the UCO Bank SO Jobs. According to the advertisement, For the post of security officers, PWD candidates cannot apply. And the remaining candidates shall apply for every post of UCO Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy 2020. But, have a look at the Qualification, Experience, age mostly as they make the candidate eligible for the Post mentioned with the UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020. On the dates 27th October 2020 to 17th November 2020, aspirants are allowed to fill the UCO Bank SO Application Form.
|UCO Bank SO Syllabus|
|UCO Bank SO Previous Papers
|UCO Bank SO Admit Card
|UCO Bank SO Answer key
|UCO Bank SO Result
Contenders applying for the UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 shall require the qualification of CA, Graduation, PG, B.Arch, and having Experienced as mentioned in the Advertisement.
- Chartered Accountants in JMGS-I: Chartered Accountant/CFA
- Chartered Accountants in MMGS-II: Chartered Accountant/CFA and 3 Years work Experience
- Economist: PG with 2 Years Experience/Ph.D. with no experience.
- Engineers: Graduation in the related field
With the released UCO Bank SO Recruitment Notification 202o, except for Security Officer, all other posts age limit is 21 to 30 Years. Whereas for Security Officer is 21 to 40 Years.
- Security Officer: 21 to 40 Years
- All Other Posts under Specialist Officer: 21 to 30 Years
- Age Relaxation for Other Backward Caste is 03 Years, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe is 5 Years, Persons with Disability 10 Years
Applying candidates of the UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 belong to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability shall pay Rs.100/- as Intimation charge and Rs.18/- as GST and for Unreserved, Economically Weaker Section and Other Backward Caste is Rs.1000/- as Animation Charges with Rs.180/- as GST.
- UR/EWS/OBC: Rs.1,000/- (Application Fee) and Rs.180/- GST
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/- (Application Fee) and Rs.18/- GST
UCO Bank selects the candidates for the 91 UCO Bank SO Vacancy based on Online Exam and Interview.
- Online Exam
As per the released UCO Bank SO Notification 2020, Emoluments offered for JMGS-I Grade is Rs.23,700/- to Rs.42,020/- and for MMGS-II Grade is Rs.31,705/- to Rs.45,950/-
- JMGS-I Grade: Rs.23,700/- to Rs.42,020/-
- MMGS-II Grade: Rs.31,705/- to Rs.45,950/-
UCO Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy
Registration Method for UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020:
- Contenders open UCO Bank site once at www.ucobank.com
- Move to the Careers Page.
- Click on the Recruitment Opportunities.
- Open the UCO Bank Recruitment of Specialist Officers in JMGS-I & MMGS-II – Revised
- Follow the information once and then click on “Apply Online”
- Do the Registration by choosing “Click Here for New Registration”
- Fill in all the basic details, experience details, upload Photo, signature copy.
- Do the Fee Payment in Online and after completion of UCO Bank Specialist Officer Online Form submission take a printout.
Official UCO Bank Specialist Officer Notification 2020 – Check Now
Online UCO Bank Specialist Officer Application Form – Refer Now