The Applicants can download BSF Tradesman Recruitment Notification 2022 from bsf.gov.in to know the details regarding the Registration Dates, vacancy count, instructions on how to submit BSF Constable Tradesman Online Application. The contenders can also check Jobschat for knowing the details which are mentioned in the BSF CT Notification 2022. The aspirants are advised to apply for 2788 BSF Tradesmen Vacancy only after checking the Category Wise Vacancy List.
Border Security Force has released the BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 for hiring 2788 Posts. Out of 2788 Posts, 2651 are for Male Candidates and the remaining 137 are for Female Candidates. So, both Male and Female Candidates are eligible to apply for the BSF Constable Tradesman Notification 2022. The Applicants are allowed to submit the BSF Constable Tradesman Application from 16th January 2022 to 01st March 2022. Border Security Force will reject the candidate BSF Tradesman Recruitment Application if their qualifications are not the same as that of the Advertisement.
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Number Of Posts||2788 Posts|
|Name Of The Posts||Constable (Tradesmen)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Start Date Of Registration||16th January 2022|
|Ending Date Of Registration||01st March 2022|
BSF Constable Tradesmen Notification 2022
The applicants who are applying for the BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 must-have Matriculation with 2 Years of Experience in the related field or a 2 Years Diploma along with prescribed Physical standards. The Applicants age must be within the limits of 18 to 23 Years as of 01.08.2021. BSF after verifying all the registered candidates BSF CT Applications will conduct PST, PET, Trade Test, Written Test, Medical Test to select the candidates for the 2788 BSF Constable Tradesman Vacancy. Dear Job seekers, if you have the chance to apply for BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 can check the online registration process also.
There will no extension of the recruitment schedule for the BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022. So, automatically, the BSF CT Application link will expire on 01.03.2022. So, all the eligible candidates must do the registration on or before 01st March 2022 with all the correct information.
|BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus|
|BSF Constable Tradesman Previous Papers|
|BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card|
|BSF Constable Tradesman Result|
The Aspirants have the Matriculation as the Qualification. In addition to that, the aspirant must possess Two years of work experience in respective trades or a One-year certificate course from ITI/ Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade/ Diploma in the relevant Trade. Then only he/ she will be eligible for the Border Security Force Tradesman Recruitment 2022.
- Matriculation or equivalent with the recognised board And Two years of work experience in respective trades (OR) One-year certificate course from ITI/ Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade (OR) Two years Diploma from ITI in the trade or similar trade.
According to the BSF Tradesman Recruitment Notification 2022, the applicants must have 18 to 23 Years of Age as of the date 01st August 2021. For SC, ST, OBC, the Upper Age relaxation is allowed up to 5 Years.
- General Category: 18 to 23 Years
- SC, ST, OBC, JK State Domicile: 18 to 28 Years
Border Security Force will select the candidates for the 2788 BSF Tradesman Vacancy by screening the candidates through the Selection rounds of PST, PET, Trade Test, Written Test, Medical Test.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
The aspirants are ordered to pay the Exam Fee of Rs.100/- if they belong to UR/General, EWS category or OBC category while applying to BSF CT Recruitment Notification 2022. Women Candidates, Scheduled Caste,
Scheduled Tribes, BSF serving personnel and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of the Application Fee. The mode of payment is Net banking of any Bank or Credit/Debit Card of any Bank or Nearest authorised Common Service Centre.
- UR/General, EWS Category, OBC category: Rs.100/-
- Women Candidates, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, BSF serving personnel and Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
Border Security Force offers Pay scale of Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- Matrix Level-3, of 7th CPC (Revised Pay Structure) and other allowances as admissible to Central Govt. employees from time to time. In addition, Ration allowance, Medical Assistance, free accommodation, free leave pass, etc. are granted which are admissible to BSF employees are also paid.
- BSF Tradesman Salary: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-
How to apply for BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022?
- The Candidates first open the Border Security Force website bsf.gov.in
- Next, they have to choose Recruitment Openings under Recruitment.
- Then the candidates are directed to the site “rectt.bsf.gov.in”
- Check the BSF Constable Tradesman Notification 9A/Advt/CT(TM)-2021-22/Rectt/BSF/2022/256.
- Download it and check the information mentioned.
- Choose “Apply Here” and fill in the details that are asked.
- Next, upload the documents, pay the fee and cross-check the details.
- Finally, submit the BSF Constable Tradesman Application and take a printout.
|Official BSF Constable Tradesman Notification 2022||Download|
|BSF Constable Tradesman Online Application||Register Now|