- 1 Synopsis Of Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020
- 2 Canara Bank Specialist Officer Notification 2020
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Canara Bank advertised the Canara Bank SO Recruitment Notification 2020 as a Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Category To recruit a total of 220 Specialist Officer Jobs with JMGS-I, MMGS-II Scale. And Canara Bank SO Application being accepted from Freshers, Experienced Candidates through www.canarabank.com. The Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 in Online mode from 25th November to 15th December 2020. So, candidates have to look out for the Essential qualifications, age & Experience, application method from Canara Bank Specialist Officer Notification 2020.
Synopsis Of Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Bank||Canara Bank|
|Post Name(s)||Specialist Officer (Manager, CA, Administrators, & Others) Jobs|
|Number Of Vacancies||220 Posts|
|Advertisement Date||17th November 2020|
|Application Fee/ Intimation Charges Payment with Opening & Closing Date of Online Application Registration||25th November to 15th December 2020|
|Online Examination||January 2021/ February 2021 (Tentative)|
|Job Location||Across India|
Canara Bank Specialist Officer Notification 2020
Canara Bank comes with the Latest Employment News, that is Canara Bank Specialist Officer Notification 2020 for Filling 220 Canara Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy, and it’s a Special Recruitment Drive under ST Category. That’s why the Canara Bank SO Application from the Graduates who are Freshers as well as the Experienced Persons are accepting by the Canara Bank. So, those contenders look at the Canara Bank Manager Recruitment Notification 2020 from Jobschat.in and find the pin to pin details. The Canara Bank Manager Application Form with the process to fill it and essential documents.
Most of the Experienced Candidate in the Banking Sector Looking For promotions or to apply for Other Nationalized Banks. So, for all of them, the Canara Bank Manager Notification 2020 is the best opportunity. Canara Bank this time released Canara Bank SO Recruitment Notification 2020 only for the Scheduled Tribe. So, aspirants just before going to initialize the registration have to have a look at the Canara Bank Manager Notification 2020 and finish the registration with the Canara Bank Specialist Officer Application before 15th December 2020.
|Canara Bank SO Previous Papers|
|Canara Bank SO Syllabus |
|Canara Bank SO Admit Card|
|Canara Bank SO Result|
Educational Details & Experience
As of 01.10.2020, the Candidate must be a Graduate from a Recognised University, required Communication Skills, and must have Experienced in the Banking Sector. For a better understanding, the contender shall check Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2020.
- Graduate, Computer Knowledge and Required Experience
Age Limits & Relaxation
As of 01.10.2020, Contenders who are applying to the Canara Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy must require 20 to 30 Years for JMGS-I Scale Posts and 22 to 35 Years for MMGS-II Category Posts. Age Relaxation factor is 03 Years for OBC (NCL), 05 Years for SC, ST, Ex-SM, ECOs, SSCOs, and 10 Years for PWD
- JMGS-I Category: 20 to 30 Years
- MMGS-II Category: 22 to 35 Years
- Age Limit for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, Persons affected by 1984 riots, Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including ECOs/ SSCOs/ who have rendered at least 5 years military service is 05 Years, 03 Years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 Years for Persons with Disability.
Intimation Fee & Application Fee
Applicants have to pay the Intimation Fee/ Application Charges according to the Canara Bank SO Notification 2020 that is Rs.100/- and GST For ST, SC, PWD, and Rs.600/- with GST for all other categories.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability: Rs.100/- + GST (Intimation Charges Only)
- All Other Category: Rs.600/- + GST
Mode Of Selection
Canara Bank hires the Contenders for the 220 Canara Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy based on the Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview
- Online Written Test
- Group Discussion
According to the Canara Bank SO Notification 2020, Selected Candidates for the MMGS-II Scale can receive Rs.31,705/- to Rs.45,950/- and for JMGS-I Scale it’s of Rs.23,700/- to Rs.42,020/-, and for MMGS-III Scale the Emoluments is of Rs.42,020/- to Rs.51,490/-
- MMGS-II Scale: Rs.31,705/- to Rs.45,950/-
- JMGS-I: Rs.23,700/- to Rs.42,020/-
- MMGS-III Scale: Rs.42,020/- to Rs.51,490/-
Canara Bank SO Vacancy
220 Canara Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy is distributed as follows. Candidates check them first.
|Post Name||Number Of Posts|
|Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist||5|
|Manager – Law||43|
|Manager – Finance||21|
|Information Security Analyst||4|
|Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers||2|
|Cyber Forensic Analyst||2|
|Data Mining Experts||2|
|OFSS Techno Functional||5|
|Base 24 Administrator||2|
How To Fill Canara Bank SO Application Form @ www.canarabank.com?
- All interested and Experienced candidates open the Canara Bank site, Firstly at ww.canarabank.com
- Next Go to the Careers Page.
- Then select Recruitment and Check Recruitment Project – 2/2020 – Specialist Officers & Special Recruitment Drive under ST Category.
- Download it and refer to the details first.
- Click on the “Click Here for the New Registration”
- Then Fill Basic Info in “Step 1″, Upload Photo & Signature” in step 2, Details in Step 3, Preview section that is confirmation of all the details in Step 4, Documents upload in step 5, and Fee Payment in Step 6.
- Then take a print of the Canara Bank SO Application Form.
Official Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2020 – Download
Canara Bank Specialist Officer Application Form – Register Now (Active on 25.11.2020)