Central Industrial Security Force has announced CISF Constable Fireman Recruitment 2022 to recruit a total of 1149 Constable Fire Posts. Receiving of CISF Constable Fireman Applications started on 29th January 2022 and will last till 04th March 2022. Candidates who have completed Intermediate 12th class with science subject can apply for this CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2022. Vacancies are all over distributed all over the country and reservation is also applicable. However, applicants should note that this CISF Constable Fire Notification 2022 is only for male applicants. Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria, 1149 CISF Constable Fire vacancies details, and other information in this article.
- 1 CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2022 Overview
- 2 CISF Constable Fire Notification 2022
- 3 Essential Details
CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Posts||Constable (Fire) Male|
|Number of the Posts||1149|
|Advertisement Date & Registration Starting Date||29th January 2022|
|Registration Closing Date & Time||04th March 2022 5.00 PM|
|Official Portal||www.cisf.gov.in, cisfrectt.in|
CISF Constable Fire Notification 2022
The Authorities have mentioned that only male candidates are allowed to apply for the 1149 CISF Constable Fire Vacancy. So, No Female aspirants are allowed to register. The vacancies mentioned in the CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 include a separate category for Naxal areas. Exercise caution while selecting the post in the category is also available while submitting the CISF Constable Fire Application. The candidate’s age should not be above 23 years and not below 18 Years. Authorities will conduct Physical Standard Test, Physical Endurance Test, and Written Test to filter out the candidates. The CISF Constable Fire Application will be accepted only online mode and no applications are accepted that are sent through post or by hand.
Candidates applying for CISF Constable Fire Notification 2022 should have completed 12th Class/ Intermediate with Science subject. Students still in the 2nd year of intermediate are not eligible to apply.
- Intermediate 12th Pass with Science subject.
The candidate should not be aged above 23 years at the time of applying for CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2022. The minimum age requirement is 18 years. For candidates belonging to reserved categories, age relaxation is applicable in the upper limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age (UR/Gen): 23 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 26 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes:28 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 26 years
- Dependents of victims killed in communal riots of 1984 or 2002:
The Selection Rounds for CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2022 consists of 3 stages. Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Written Examination.
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
The candidate’s height should be a minimum of 170 cm and the Chest should be 80-85 with a minimum expansion of 5 cm. For more details in this area, please refer to the advertisement.
General (Unreserved) and candidates applying for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 belonging to Other Backward Classes have to pay an application fee of Rs.100. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the application fee.
- General (UR) Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Candidates can pay the examination fee online using Credit/Debit Cards/UPI or Challan at SBI Branches and mention the reference number in the application form.
The selected candidates in CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 will be paid according to Level-3, Rs.21,700-69,100.
Category wise Distribution of CISF Constable Fire Vacancy
As per the Notification there are 1149 Openings available. These 1149 CISF Constable Fire Vacancy are distributed as follows.
|Name of the Post||Category||Number of Posts (Across All States Inclusive)|
How to Apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022?
- Open a Web browser like Chrome or Firefox.
- Go to Google and search for ‘CISF Recruitment official Website’.
- Click on the first link with URL cisfrectt.in
- Click on the notification displayed on the Notice Board with the title ‘Recruitment Of Constable/ Fire (Male)-2021 in CISF Notification.’
- Download the notification and read it thoroughly.
- Click the apply online option on the website and sign up with your details.
- Pay the examination fee using any of the methods provided.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the completed CISF Constable Fire application for future reference.
|CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|CISF Constable Fire Online Application||Apply Now|