According to the DSSC Group C Recruitment 2021, the candidates who are residents of India can apply for the 83 Posts which are released. On 01st May 2021, the DSSC MTS Notification 2021 is released at www.dssc.gov.in. From the same date, the DSSC MTS Applications are getting accepted by the DSSC, Wellington. Till 22nd May 2021, the DSSC Group C Application are accepted through Offline mode. So, the Candidates just check the DSSC Wellington Group C Recruitment Notification 2021 and make sure of how many posts, that they are eligible for.
If the candidate wants to apply for multiple DSSC Lower Division Clerk Posts, separate applications for each post to be submitted. Defence Services Staff College, Wellington, Tamil Nadu will accept the DSSC LDC Application only up to the last date 22.05.2021. No more date extension for the registration is made and there is no Application Fee for the candidates to apply for this DSSC Wellington LDC Jobs. For the Job Applied candidates, the DSSC will conduct the Written Test to recruit the Candidates.
DSSC Group C Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name Of The Department||Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris), Tamil Nadu|
|Name Of The Posts||Group C Posts (Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Steno, Civilian Motor Driver, Sukhani, Carpenter)|
|Number Of Posts||83|
|Category||Indian Army Jobs|
|Initial Date Of Registration||01st May 2021|
|Last Date Of Registration||22nd May 2021|
|Job Location||DSSC, Wellington (Nilgiris), Tamil Nadu|
- Stenographer Grade-II: 12th Class or equivalent, and Skill Test Norms (Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 WPM) and Transcription (50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (On Computer))
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation Pass or Equivalent.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class Pass and Skill Test: A typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on the computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes)
- For Other Posts, please refer to the DSSC Group C Recruitment Notification 2021.
There is No fee for the Applicants to apply for the DSSC LDC Recruitment 2021.
- Carpenter, Sukhani, Multi Tasking Staff (Office and Training): 18 to 25 Years
- Stenographer Grade-II, LDC, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 18 to 27 Years
The Candidates are shortlisted for the DSSC Wellington MTS Recruitment 2021 based on the merit in the Written Test, Skill/Physical Test followed by Document Verification.
- Written Test
- Skill/ Physical Test
- Document Verification
Scale Of Pay
From the DSSC Multi-Tasking Staff Notification 2021, the Candidates receive the Salary according to the Posts, they applied for.
- Stenographer Grade-II: Level 4 Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
- Multi Tasking Staff (Office and Training): Level 1 Rs.18000/- to Rs.56900/-
- LDC, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Carpenter, Sukhani: Level 2 Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
DSSC Group C Vacancy
|Post Names||Number Of Openings|
|Stenographer Grade-II||04 Posts|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||60 Posts|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||07 Posts|
What is the Registration Method For DSSC Wellington MTS Recruitment 2021?
- The Candidates first visit the DSSC Wellington website www.dssc.gov.in
- Directly Click on Careers which is on the Homepage Menu bar.
- Under DSSC Recruitment 2021, find “Defence Services Staff College inviting application for LDC, Stenographer, MTS and Other posts through Offline mode. Click here to view details.”
- Open the Advertisement and find the Qualifications, Age, Application Process, etc.
- Then Download the DSSC Multi Tasking Staff Application and Fill in the details.
- Attach all the mandatory documents.
- Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ and addressed to The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. Tamil Nadu
|DSSC Group C Previous Papers|
|DSSC Group C Syllabus|
|DSSC Group C Admit Card
|DSSC Group C Answer Key
|DSSC Group C Result
|DSSC Group C Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|DSSC Group C Application Form||Register Now|