- 1 ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 Overview
- 2 ECIL Technical Officer Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
ECIL Organization out with ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification on 11th December 2021 specifying the 300 ECIL Technical Officer Jobs particulars. These ECIL Technical Officer Posts are offered on Contract Period for One Year extendable upto Five years depending upon the project requirements and performance of the candidate. Even the candidate wants to do the registration use the ECIL Technical Officer Application at www.ecil.co.in and finish the registration on or before 21st December 2021 (04.00 PM).
The Candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021. Only One Year Experienced are eligible to apply for the 300 ECIL Technical Officer vacancies in ECIL Board. Initially, on the One Year Contract Period, the ECIL released the ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021. You can also check other details essential required while applying for ECIL Technical Officer Application on the website Jobschat and from the Advertisement also.
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Post Name(s)||Technical Officer Post|
|Number Of Vacancies||300 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Job|
|Online Application Commence Date||11th December 2021 (02.00 PM)|
|Online Application Registration Closure||21st December 2021 (04.00 PM)|
|Job Location||Across India|
ECIL Technical Officer Notification 2021
The candidate who wants the maximum information of the ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 can apply from the link given below. We have provided the ECIL Technical Officer Notification 2021 Link which guides the aspirants to get the details. So, a candidate gets to understand whether they are eligible for the ECIL Technical Officer Job or not. So, open the apply link and fill in all the details and submit the ECIL Technical Officer Application.
As per the ECIL Technical Officer Notification 2021, the candidates are selected as per the B.E/ B.Tech Percentages and select the high scored persons and ask them to attend Document Verification on the dates that are specified. Those who are eagerly waiting for this Type of Contract Job must use the ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021 definitely can apply from the link given below.
ECIL Technical Officer Notification 2021 says that there is no Written Test. Just the candidate Marks, age are considered for candidates fulfilment of 300 ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy. Also, check the steps prescribed below for applying without any confusion. Apply as soon as possible without wasting time Online from www.ecil.co.in to avoid the Last minute rush. Because if candidates do register for the ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment after 21st December 2021, that applications are accountable.
|ECIL Technical Officer Result|
A First-Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution is necessary for the ECIL Technical Officer Notification 2021.
The maximum Age of the Applicant as per the ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 is 30 Years for General & EWS Candidates as of 30th November 2021. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC, ST candidates by 5 years, OBC candidates by 3 years, and PWD by 10 years.
- General & Economically Weaker Section: Maximum of 30 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe: Maximum of 35 Years
- Other Backward Caste: Maximum of 33 Years
- Persons With Disability: Maximum of 40 Years
ECIL Technical Officer Salary is Rs.25,000/- for the First Year, Rs.28,000/- for the Second Year, Rs.31,000/- for 3rd to 05th Year as per the ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021.
ECIL recruit the candidate for the 300 ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy based on the B.E/ B.Tech Percentages and call them for Document Verification.
- Academic Merit of B.E/ B.Tech
- Document Verification
ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy
Total 300 Posts on ECIL Technical Officer Posts, division of category wise are as follows.
- UnReserved: 136 Posts
- Economically Weaker Section: 15 Posts
- Other Backwards Caste: 77 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 50 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 22 Posts
How To Apply ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021:
- First Interested candidate needs to visit the Official Site www.ecil.co.in
- Then on the home page search for the Careers.
- Open it and find the “E-Recruitment” Section.
- A New Page with “careers.ecil.co.in/login.php” is opened and on the page find “Click Here to for various Contract Positions against Advt No: 39/ 2021”.
- Click on Detailed Advertisement and Fill in all the Respective details for the post and refer to other options mentioned.
- After that choose “Apply For Various Contract Posts”.
- Then provide every detail as requested by the ECIL Board without any mistake.
- Affix all the required documents i.e Photograph and Signature in JPG/ JPEG format of maximum size 50 KB and check once before submitting.
- After that take a printout of the ECIL Recruitment Application Form.
|Official ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021||Click Here|
|Online ECIL Technical Officer Application Form||Register Now|