GDS Engagement Board published the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification on 27th January 2021 at www.appost.in/gdsonline/. For Cycle III, to recruit the Branch Post Master And Assistant Branch Post Master Posts, the advertisement is released. Those Who belongs to Delhi Region must apply for 233 Delhi Post Office GDS Vacancy. But, one must refer to the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021. All have to send their Delhi Postal Circle GDS Application in a prescribed format from 27th January to 01st March 2021.
- 1 Brief Info About Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- 2 Delhi Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
- 3 Delhi Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021
- 4 Eligibility Information
Brief Info About Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
|Name Of The Board||Online GDS Engagement Board, Delhi|
|Position Names||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts – Branch Post Master And Assistant Branch Post Master – Cycle III|
|Number Of Posts||233 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Initial Date Of Registration & Fee Payment||27th January 2021|
|Final Date Of Registration & Fee Payment||01st March 2021
|Job Location||Delhi Region|
Delhi Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
For the 2020-2021 Year (Cycle III) the Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Notification is released. Total 233 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts are released with the Delhi Postal Circle Regions. Those who belong to Delhi State and Completed SSC/ 10th Class may view the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021 once and know the Circle wise Vacancies listed. The Officials started accepting the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Application on 27th January 2021. Aspirants also pay the Fee from 27th January to 01st March 2021 Online through www.appost.in/gdsonline/. Then only the Delhi GDS Application Submission finished.
Qualification required For this GDS Delhi Recruitment is only 10th/ SSC. That’s why multiple numbers of Unemployed Job Aspirants do the Registration. The 233 Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy also distributed among the Category wise and is informed on the advertisement. So, that its the Job Hunters side whether to use this Job Opportunity or not because of Basic Scale of Pay is Rs.10,000/- For ABPM and Rs.12,000/- For BPM.
|GDS Delhi Result|
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021
Contenders are waiting for the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021 to first complete the registration on or before 01st March 2021. So, Delhi State Residents who are preparing for the Jobs definitely have to make use of this Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021. As JobsChat.in Placed GDS Delhi Recruitment and Application Form directly here, the contenders go in referring the details and immediately register for the Posts. Because after the due date, No more applications are accepted. Those who provide the Wrong Information at the time of filling the Delhi Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Application, Respective Application is not be validated.
Coming to the Qualification of the aspirants who enrolling for the GDS Delhi Recruitment 2021 is of SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th Class from a Recognized Board.
- 10th Class/ Matriculation
As per the Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021, the Candidates Must have Minimum Age Of 18 Years and Maximum Age Of 40 Years. The Cut Off for the age is on 27th January 2021. For OBC, the age relaxation is 03 Years, SC, ST is 05 Years, and PWD (General/ OBC) is 10 Years, PWD (OBC) is 13 Years and 15 Years for PWD (SC, ST).
- Other Backward Classes: 03 Years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 05 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (OBC): 13 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (SC/ ST): 15 Years
A Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs.100/- Must Be paid by the Applicant (if they belong to Male Candidates of UR, OBC, EWS and Transman) as a part of applying to Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021. If the Candidate belongs to Trans-Woman Candidates, SC, ST, PWD and All-Female Candidates are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- Unreserved, Other Backward Category, Economically Weaker Section (Male), Trans-man: Rs.100/-
- For all Female (All Categories), Trans-woman candidates, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability Candidates: No Fee
GDS Engagement Board hires the Candidates based on the Academic Score of Qualifying Examination i.e Based on 10th Marks. No Written Test held to recruit the candidates and those who have the same marks, their date of birth is considered in recruiting the candidates for the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021.
Scale Of Pay
According to the Gramin Dak Sevak Delhi Recruitment Notification 2021, the candidates receive the salary as mentioned now.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs.12,000/-||Rs.14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Details
|Community||Number of Posts|
|Total Posts||233 Posts|
Procedure To Register For Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 @ www.appost.in/gdsonline:
- Interested Candidates May Open GDS Engagement Portal www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Among the List Find the Delhi (233 Posts) Region under Live Notifications (Cycle III) and Open the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification First.
- In the First Step, do the Registration by picking “Registration” and provide the details that are requested.
- In the Second Step, do the Fee Payment by giving the Registration Number.
- In the Third Step i.e “Apply Online” do the application filling by providing the Registration Number and Circle Applying for.
- Then Complete Delhi Postal Circle GDS Application Form and Download a Hard Copy of it.
Official Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2021 – Download
Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form – Register Now