- 1 HPSCB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 Synopsis
- 2 HPSCB Junior Clerk Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank released HPSCB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification for 149 Junior Clerk, Steno/ Steno-Typist Posts. From 05th June 2021 to 02nd July 2021, the applicants must submit the HPSCB Junior Clerk Online Application which is available at hpscb.com. Among 149 Posts, Junior Clerk under Direct Recruitment, PACS Quota, OCS Quota contain 144 and Steno contain 5 Posts. Even the candidates are advised to observe the Category Wise Vacancy with Qualifications, Age Query, and others. If the candidate comes to know that if their profile is matched with the details of the HPSCB Junior Clerk Notification 2021, take the chance and apply for the designations.
HPSCB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 Synopsis
|Name Of The Bank||Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank|
|Post Names||Junior Clerk, Steno/ Steno-Typist Posts|
|Number Of Posts||149|
|Initial Date Of Registration||05th June 2021|
|Final Date Of Registration||02nd July 2021|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPSCB Junior Clerk Notification 2021
Only Himachal Pradesh State candidates who are having the Qualification, Age are eligible for the HPSCB Junior Clerk Notification 2021. The HPSCB even asks the candidates to make the Fee Payment while filling the HPSCB Steno Application. Otherwise, it will be not considered by the Officials. Jobschat.in even share the registration method for the HPSCB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021. So, the candidates who are not aware of that process please know that and finish the registration without any errors. Finally, the applicants are tested through the Written Test (Phase I, II) and be hired for the 149 HPSCB Junior Clerk, Steno/ Steno-Typist Vacancy.
|HPSCB Junior Clerk Syllabus|
|HPSCB Junior Clerk Previous Papers|
|HPSCB Junior Clerk Admit Card
- Junior Clerk (Direct Quota): 10+2 with 50% marks and Graduation. Provided that the candidate should have passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. This condition shall, however, not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- Junior Clerk (PACS Quota): Same as that of Direct Recruitment and A minimum of continuous 5 years service as Secretary as defined in Rule 2(vii) of the H.P. Cooperative Societies Rules, 1971 of Primary Agriculture Credit Society. For a candidate possessing Graduate Degree, the required experience shall be three years instead of five years.
- Steno/Steno-typist: Graduation and Provided that the candidate should have passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. This condition shall, however, not apply to Bonafide Himachalis. Also, pass in shorthand with a speed of 80 WPM in English and 70 WPM in Hindi in the skill test to be conducted by the Bank. Also, pass in typewriting examination with a speed of 40 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi typewriting in the skill test to be conducted by the Bank.
As of 01st January 2021, the Applicants must require 18 to 45 Years of Age to apply for the HPSCB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021. All Other Candidates belong to SC, ST, OBC, EX-SM, WFF, Candidates already in Bank Service will have an Age Relaxation of 5 Years.
To register for the HPSCB Junior Clerk Notification 2021 should Pay the Application Fee of Rs.1000/- General, OBC, EX-SM, WFF, PH, and Rs.800/- for Female, SC, ST, IRDP/ BPL/ANTODAYA /EWS Category.
- General/ OBC/ Ex-servicemen/ WFF/ Physically Handicapped: Rs.1000/-
- All Category Female, SC/ST/ IRDP/ BPL/ANTODAYA/EWS Category: Rs.800/-
HPSCB will recruit the candidates for the 149 Junior Clerk, Steno Typist based on the Written Test, Skill Test (For Steno Only).
- Written Test (Phase I – Preliminary, Phase II Mains Examination)
- Skill Test (For Steno Only)
Scale Of Pay
Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.3,200/- will be paid for the candidates who are shortlisted for the HPSCB Junior Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021.
HPSCB Vacancy Details
|Post Names||Number of Posts|
|Junior Clerk (Direct Recruitment)||103 Posts|
|Junior Clerk (PACS Quota)||33 Posts|
|Junior Clerk (Under OCS Quota)||8 Posts|
What is the Process to Apply For HPSCB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021?
- The Applicants must open the HPSCB Portal hspcb.com
- On the Latest updates open “Recruitment for 149 Posts of Junior Clerk and Steno/ Steno-Typist in the Bank“.
- Open it and note down the details mentioned along with Vacancies.
- Choose “Click here to apply online for the Recruitment for 149 Posts of Junior Clerk and Steno/ Steno-Typist in the Bank“
- Do the registration first by providing the Basic info, Photo & Signature, Details, Fee Payment, upload documents.
- Then print the HPSCB Junior Clerk and Steno/ Steno-Typist Application Form.
|HPSCB Junior Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|HPSCB Junior Clerk Application||Apply Now|