Indian Army Posted Out the HQ Northern Command Recruitment Notification 2021 of Group C Posts on the Employment News and at indianarmy.nic.in. According to it, the Indian Army invites the HQ Northern Command Group C Application from 22nd May 2021 to 11th June 2021 through Speed or Registered Post. The 42 Posts that are going to be recruited by HQ Northern Command contain Civilian Motor Driver, Vehicle Mechanic, Fireman, Carpenter, Labourer Posts.
The job location for the shortlisted candidates is 71 Sub Area/ HQ Northern Command. Initially, the applicants verify the HQ Northern Command Recruitment Notification 2021 and know the Post-Wise Qualifications, Age Limits, Registration Process, etc. Then all the interested aspirants download the HQ Northern Command Group C Application, attach it with all the prescribed qualifications, and submit it as per the prescribed format. Noncompletion of anyone / or more instruction(s) will entail outright rejection of the application.
- 1 HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2021 Overview
- 2 Apply For 42 HQ Northern Command Group C Vacancy @ indianarmy.nic.in
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||HQ Northern Command, Indian Army|
|Name Of The Posts||Civilian Motor Driver, Vehicle Mechanic, Fireman, Carpenter, Labourer Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||42 Posts|
|Job Location||ASC Units Of 71 Sub Area /HQ Northern Command|
|Category||Indian Army Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||22nd May 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||11th June 2021|
|Apply Mode||Offline Process|
Apply For 42 HQ Northern Command Group C Vacancy @ indianarmy.nic.in
The Applicants can Apply For this 42 HQ Northern Command Vacancy by sending the HQ Northern Command Application Group C Through Registered Post. Indian Army is not responsible for the Postal Delay as the Application must reach the Indian Army on or before 11th June 2021. If you don’t know where to download HQ Northern Command Recruitment, Application just follows Jobschat.in. The Indian Army will Cross Check all the Applications after the registration process closed and will arrange the Written Test, Physical Test, and Practical Test. Based on the rounds, the candidate will be selected and Offer the Salary specified on the HQ Northern Command Recruitment Notification 2021.
|HQ Northern Command Syllabus|
|HQ Northern Command Previous Papers
|HQ Northern Command Admit Card|
Following the HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2021 Notification of Group C, the aspirants must possess the Qualifications mentioned.
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation or equivalent and Must possess Civilian Driving Licence for heavy vehicles from DTO/RTO and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
- Vehicle Mechanic: 10th Standard Pass and capable of reading numbers and names of tools and vehicles both in English and Hindi and One year experience of his trade (Capable of carrying out standard repairs of heavy vehicles).
- Fireman: 10th Standard Pass, Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fittings, and fire appliances and equipment, fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches. Must be familiar with the use and maintenance, first-aid, fire fighting appliances, and Trailer Fire Pump. Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting methods employed in fighting different types of fire. Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of a fire crew.
- Laborer: 10th Standard Pass
- Carpenter: 10th Standard Pass or equivalent. Should have the knowledge of carpentry.
And the Aspirants applying must possess the Lower And upper Age Limits of 18 and 25 Yrs (For All Posts) and 27 Yrs (For Civilian Motor Driver) years of age. The Age Relaxation is 03 Years for OBC (NCL) and 05 Years for SC, EWS Candidates. For any information, please visit HQ Northern Command Recruitment Notification 2021 Group C.
The candidate needs to need not any pay the Application Fee to apply For HQ Northern Command Group C Posts.
Authorities will conduct the Written Test, Physical and Practical Test to recruit the candidates for the HQ Northern Command Group C Vacancy.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
As per the HQ Northern Command Group C Notification 2021, the Candidates will receive the Salary of PML-2 Rs.19,900/- to Rs.45,700/- if they applied for Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Vehicle Mechanic, Fireman, and PML-01 Rs.18,000/- to Rs.41,100/- for Labour, Carpenter.
|Name Of The Post||Pay Matrix Level & Pay|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Vehicle Mechanic, Fireman||PML-2 Rs.19,900/- to Rs.45,700/-|
|Labour, Carpenter||PML-01 Rs.18,000/- to Rs.41,100/-|
HQ Northern Command Group C Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post||Number of Posts|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||27|
Procedure to Apply For HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2021 @ indianarmy.nic.in:
- Candidates must visit the Indian Army Home Page once @ indianarmy.nic.in
- On the Home page Find Notices tab and from that list select the HQ Northern Command Group C Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Open it first and read all the points and guidelines to apply.
- And Then Eligible Aspirants must Download the HQ Northern Command Group C Application form which is along with Notification.
- Provide all the details and attach all the documents.
- Add Self Addressed Envelope, affixing Postal Stamps of Rs.45/-, the HQ Northern Command Civilian Motor
Driver Application must be submitted to the following address within the specified time period.
- The Envelope must be superscirbed by “Application For the Post of “____________________” Along with Self and Mother’s/ Father’s Name”
Reception Centre (Recruitment Cell),
5471 ASC Battalion (MT),
Near Barfani Mandir Opposite SD College,
Pathankot Cantt (Punjab)-145001
|Official HQ Northern Command Group C Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|HQ Northern Command Group C Application||Fill Now|