- 1 HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online For 3864 Haryana PGT Notification
- 1.1 Haryana Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 – DetailS
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Haryana PGT Application Form 2020
- 1.4 HSSC PGT Vacancy 2020
- 1.5 Frequently Asking Questions
Haryana Staff Selection Commission released an HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 Official Notification for the candidates who are enough eligible for 3864 HSSC Post Graduate Teacher Posts and the application starting date is 17.02.2020. The interested and willing candidates can apply to the Haryana Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment through the main page www.hssc.gov.in. The aspirants are suggested to read all the details of the vacancies before starting the HSSC PGT Application Process 2020. Candidates are required to submit the Haryana PGT Application Form before the last date given in the application as 02.03.2020. Download the Official HSSC PGT Vacancy 2020 Notification from the link given by our team below the page for the sake of the candidates.
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online For 3864 Haryana PGT Notification
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 Official Notification is released recently and invites the online applications for the 3864 Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy In Haryana. The candidates need to know the qualification details and other details of the Haryana PGT Vacancy Notification before applying. If they become matched then they can move to the HSSC PGT Apply Online Form 2020. The Haryana PGT Application mode is online. The application starting date is 17.02.2020 and the last date of the application is 02.03.2020. So without delay apply to the 3864 Haryana PGT Notification through the official page. Aspirants can use the below link to Haryana PGT Application Form in an easy manner.
Haryana Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 – DetailS
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission ( HSSC)|
|Names Of The Posts||Post Graduate Teacher Posts|
|Number Of Posts||3864 Posts|
|Job Category||Haryana State Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||17.02.2020|
|Application Last Date||02.03.2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date
- The applicants must possess M.A. Physical Education or M.P.Ed. with at least 50% marks, and Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.) or it is equivalent from a recognized university.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Application Fee Category wise are given below in the table.
|General Male||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/BC/ EWS ( Male& Female)||Rs.125/-|
|BC/ EWS/ SC (Female HR)||Rs. 75/-|
|SI. NO||Selection rounds||Marks|
|2||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
- Candidates Refer to the HSSC PGT Official Notification and get the Pay Scale Details.
- The Officials provide 3864 HSSC PGT Vacancy 2020 for all the job seekers and the details are mentioned in the below table.
|Post Name||General||BCB||BCA||EWS||SC||Total Post|
|Subject & Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Subject Name||General||BCA||BCB||EWS||SC||Total Post|
|POSTS FOR MEWAT CADRE ONLY (MWT)|
|Computer Science (For Mewat Cadre)||19||4||2||3||7||37|
Procedure to apply to the Haryana PGT Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the main page of the HSSC i.e www.hssc.gov.in
- Then go to the Recruitments Section.
- There you may get the HSSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment notification.
- Download and read all the details of the recruitment.
- Move to the application online.
- Give all the mandatory details in the Haryana PGT Apply Online form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Get the Hard copy of the HSSC Post Graduate Teacher Application Form for future needs.
Haryana PGT Application Form 2020
Aspirants can start the HSSC PGT Application From 2020 through the official website www.hssc.gov.in by following the above procedure to apply HSSC PGT Notification directly. Candidates are feeling difficult to go through the above procedure can get the Haryana PGT Apply Online page directly through the below-given link. Give all the mandatory details in the Haryana PGT Application Form correctly and the scanned copies as per the HSSC PGT Official Notification only. The Haryana PGT Application Process is on online mode only. Candidates are required to submit the application before the last date given in the HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 Notification as 02.03.2020. The applications which applied after the due date will get rejected automatically.
Also, Check: HSSC PGT Previous Papers
HSSC PGT Vacancy 2020
Haryana Pubic service Commission releasee a total of 3864 HSSC PGT Vacancy 2020 through the main page of the HSSC. Willing candidates can apply to recruitment. The HSSC PGT Application Process may start from 17.02.2020 The department-wise details of the Haryana PGT Vacancy 2020 are given on our page. we also give all the information about the HSSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment like educational qualifications, age limit. application fee, pay scale details through this page. We take all the details from the reference to the Official www.hssc.gov.in Recruitment 2020 Notification only. The Haryana PGT Selection Process contains the written Test and experience base. Get the HSSC PGT Syllabus and study hard to get the maximum marks in the exam.
Also, Check: HSSC PGT Syllabus 2020
Haryana PGT Notification 2020 PDF: Click Here
HSSC Post Graduate Teacher Apply Online Link 2020: Click Here
Aspirants may get all the information about the Haryana PGT Recruitment along with the official links to download the official notification and the link to apply online in an easy manner. applicants must keep the HSSC Post Graduate Teacher Application Form until the recruitment process gets ended. Get more updates on the recruitment from our page Jobschat.in.
Frequently Asking Questions
How to Download HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF?
HSSC PGT Notification PDF links are uploaded at the bottom of this page.
How many HSSC PGT Vacancy 2020 Available?
3864 Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy Available.
What is the Age Limit is required for this Haryana Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment?
The Minimum age limit is 18 years, the maximum age limit is 42 years.
What is the HSSC PGT Education Qualification 2020?
Candidates must complete their graduation or the Post gradation in the mentioned HSSC PGT Post Filed with the Minumum Qualifying of the marks is very necessary.