- 1 HWB Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 | 277 HWB UDC, Driver Jobs
- 1.1 Overview Of HWB Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 277 HWB Driver, UDC, Stenographer Vacancy @ www.hwb.gov.in
- 1.4 HWB Stipendiary Trainee Application Form
Heavy Water Board Offered the HWB Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Notification 2020. Job Applicants are informed to check the HWB UDC Notification 2020 first by downloading it from www.hwb.gov.in and know the details, vacancy count, qualification, etc and if interested submit the HWB Stipendiary Trainee Application Form in Online from 11th to 31st January 2020. For any extra information related to Registration of 277 HWB UDC, Driver Jobs open hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
HWB Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 | 277 HWB UDC, Driver Jobs
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2020 For 277 UDC, Stenographer, Driver, Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse, etc posts is released by Heavy Water Board, Indian Government. As it’s a Central Government Job Opportunity almost all the contenders of India try to register for the HWB Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 by following the information which is given. As there are Various Posts, all these 277 Jobs of HWB Technical Officer Vacancy are fixed and that can be known to the Applicant if they checked Advertisement. That too applicant who is eligible for Multiple Posts among the given HWB Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 Notification has to submit an individual application for each post of which they are interested.
Overview Of HWB Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Organisation||Heavy Water Board|
|Name Of The Posts||Stipendiary Trainee, Driver, Stenographer, Technical Officer & Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman, UDC, Technician, Nurse Posts|
|Number Of Posts||277 Posts|
|Application Start Date||11th January 2020|
|Application Last Date||31st January 2020|
|Category Of The Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
- Technical Officer: Bachelor of Engineering in Related Field.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I: Diploma in Relevant Discipline.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category II: HSC or 10+2 or Equivalent.
- For Remaining Posts, Visit the HWB Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2020.
- Technical Officer, Sub Officer: Maximum of 40 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I: 18 to 24 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category II: 18 to 22 Years
- UDC, Steno, Driver: 18 to 27 Years
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman: 18 to 25 Years
- For Remaining Posts, Visit the Heavy Water Board Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2020.
- General, OBC Category: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Category, PWD, Ex-servicemen, and Women: No Fee
Heavy Water Board will do the following rounds based on the HWB UDC Jobs applied by the Applicant.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Skill/ Trade Test
- Advanced Test
Scale Of Pay
- Scientific Assistant, Sub Officer, Steno Grade-II: Rs.35,400/-
- Technical Officer: Rs.67,700/-
- Nurse: Rs.44,900/-
- Technician, Steno Grade III, UDC: Rs.25,500/-
- Driver: Rs.19,900/-
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Technician: Rs.21,700/-
- For Stipendiary Trainee
Heavy Water Board Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman||26|
How To Apply For HWB Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020?
- First Aspirants Go to the Heavy Water Board Page www.hwb.gov.in
- Open Recruitment Page and Find the Heavy Water Board Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Notification 2020 with Advt Number HWB/1/2020.
- Find out the Post-Wise Vacancy Details, Other Information as given.
- Then interesting ones go to the site “hwb.mahaonline.gov.in”
- Then Register For your choice of Post by clicking on it.
- Complete the Fee payment and submit and take a copy of the Heavy Water Board Stipendiary Trainee Application Form.
277 HWB Driver, UDC, Stenographer Vacancy @ www.hwb.gov.in
Heavy Water Board Driver Recruitment 2020 comes with Multiple Job Openings for a total of 277 Posts, So, that who are aiming for Government Jobs must just verify the information given by Officials at the portal www.hwb.gov.in and as well as on the HWB Driver Advertisement. Then they will have an understanding of the Posts that are involved, respective qualifications, etc. Undoubtedly, all must apply as from 10+2 Onwards to B.Tech, the Contenders are eligible for any one of the Post. So, the Heavy Water Board is expecting Thousands of aspirants across India are ready to register for the HWB Stipendiary Trainee Jobs. But, the thing is that the Application Form will get from 11th to 31st January 2020. Only on those dates, the aspirant needs to apply, after that, the link gets deactivated.
Also, Check: HWB Stipendiary Trainee Previous Papers
HWB Stipendiary Trainee Application Form
As per the HWB Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2020, the Application is to be sent through online mode via the webpage hwb.mahaonline.gov.in. So, resepctive steps of application submission also provided clearly. Simply by fulfilling them, every applicant can complete the enrolling process for the 277 HWB Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy as per the procedure. That too on the final date of registration, the servers may get busy due to multiple contenders are trying to enroll. So, don’t wait for the last dates and fastly complete the Process and wait for the Written Test dates on which the selection process get started to hire the contenders for the HWB Recruitment of Driver, Steno, UDC, etc Posts. Contenders who get selected for the Vacancy, Based on the Post they can get the Salary and allowances.
Also, Check: HWB Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020
Online HWB Stipendiary Trainee Application Form: Enroll Now
So, all must bookmark the Jobschat.in and can yield the best information with qualifications information Post-Wise of the HWB Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020. But, all must clearly apply for which Post they are applying because if they are applying for multiple posts, there is scope for getting confused. So, get clarity and simply finish the process of applying to the HWB Technical Officer Recruitment 2020.