- 1 ICCR Recruitment 2020 || 32 ICCR Programme & Assistant Programme Officer Vacancies
- 1.1 Important Details of ICCR Recruitment 2020
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 ICCR Programme Officer Recruitment Notification 2020
- 1.4 ICCR Assistant Programme Officer Application Form
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
Indian Council of Cultural Relations released ICCR Recruitment Notification 2020 for 32 vacancies. The notification is released on 17th March 2020. The last date to apply for ICCR Recruitment 2020 is 30th April 2020. As per the advertisement issued by ICCR instructions, there are vacancies for the roles of the Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Stenographer, LDC. Candidates can check for the official ICCR Assistant Programme Officer Notification 2020 from the website at www.iccr.gov.in.
ICCR Recruitment 2020 || 32 ICCR Programme & Assistant Programme Officer Vacancies
Indian Council of Cultural Relations invites online applications to recruit the 32 vacancies for the job roles of the Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Stenographer, Junior Stenographer, and Lower Division Clerk posts. The online Applications for ICCR Programme Officer & Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment 2020 have already started from 17th March 2020 and will be closed by 30th April 2020. Candidates can download admit cards from 23rd April 2020. The computer-based test will be in May 2020. Go through this article for the detailed Information on ICCR Programme Officer Recruitment 2020.
Also, Check: ICCR Syllabus 2020
Important Details of ICCR Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR)|
|Post Names||Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Stenographer, Junior Stenographer, and Lower Division Clerk posts|
|Total Vacancies||32 Posts|
|Starting Date of application||17th March 2020|
|Closing Date of application||30th April 2020|
|Hall Ticket Date||15th May 2020|
|Exam Date||Announced Later|
|Category of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Candidates applying for Programme Officers, Assistant Programme Officers & Stenographers must have a degree from recognized university or institution. And candidates who are applying for Assistants, Junior Stenographers, Lower Division Clerks should have 12th standard or Equivalent Diploma from a recognized board.
|Programme Officers||18 to 35 years|
|Assistant Programme Officers||Up to 35 years|
|Assistants||Up to 30 years|
|Senior Stenographer||18 to 30 years|
|Junior Stenographer & Lower Division Clerks||18 to 27 years|
- Programme Officer – (PB3 15600-39100 + 5400 GP/ Level 10)
- Assistant Programme Officer – (PB2 9300-34800 + 4600 GP/ Level 7)
- Assistant,Senior Stenographer – (PB2 9300-34800 + 4200 GP/ Level 6)
- Junior Stenographer – (PB1 5200-20200 + 2400 GP/ Level 4)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – (PB1 5200-20200 + 1900 GP/ Level 2)
- Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant – Computer Based Test
- Stenographer, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerks – Computer Based Test & Typing/Steno test.
- For UR/OBC Male candidates – 500/-
- For Female/EWS/SC/ST/PWD candidates – 250/-
ICCR Vacancy Details
- Programme Officer – 08 Posts
- Assistant Programme Officer – 10 Posts
- Assistant – 07 Posts
- Senior Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 03 Posts
Steps to Apply For ICCR Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of ICCR at iccr.gov.in.
- Click on the Flash News and Open Notification of Direct Recruitment Posts in ICCR.
- Click on the Notification & read all the instructions.
- Click on the link given at the end of the ICCR Assistant Job Notification.
- Register yourself as a New User and fill the details.
- Login using your email id and password.
- Complete the application form and make payment.
- You can download filled in the ICCR Application form and payment receipt for further reference.
Also, Check: ICCR Assistant Answer Key
ICCR Programme Officer Recruitment Notification 2020
ICCR Recruitment 2020 contains vacancies for 8 Programme Officer, 10 Assistant Programme Officer, 7 Assistants, 2 Senior Stenographers, 2 Junior Stenographers, and 3 Lower Division Clerk. The Recruitment process for ICCR Programme Officer and Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment 2020 will be based on Computer-based test, computer proficiency test, computer efficiency test for the job roles of Programme Officer and Assistants. For Stenographer, Junior Stenographer and Lower Division Clerks it will be based on computer-based test and typing test/steno test. The application fees for ICCR Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2020 General & OBC male candidates are 500/-, Female/EWS/SC/ST/PWD candidates – 250/-. Candidates can make payment via net banking, BHIM UPI, by using Master/Metro/Rupay credits. Salaries, Age Limits, are different for each individual categories, candidates can check this article or official website. Candidates must have a Degree / 12th/ Diploma as educational qualification. Candidates can download the admit card, which will be available on the official website from 15th May 2020. Computer-Based Test will be in the same month. The dates are not mentioned and will be updated later in the official website by ICCR. So, follow the site to get exam date updates related to the Indian Council of Cultural Relations Assistant Recruitment 2020.
Also, Check: ICCR Previous Papers
ICCR Assistant Programme Officer Application Form
ICCR Board falls under the Central Government Department. The recent notification of ICCR Recruitment 2020 Vacancies comes under central government jobs and the selected candidates can be placed across India. Candidates will get a good pay scale with allowances and other benefits by the Central Government Of India. Candidates have to clear the Computer Based Test, Typing test & Interview to get the Job. Merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the examination and the final selected candidate’s list will be prepared. The list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the official website by ICCR and are called for the Interview or Personality Test. Aspirants who are willing to apply for ICCR Recruitment 2020 can opt for the job according to their educational profile. After registration, a candidate can fill the ICCR Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment 2020 Application form online and make the payment.
ICCR Programme Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification – CLICK HERE
ICCR Programme Officer Recruitment 2020 Application form – CLICK HERE
ICCR Recruitment 2020 has six categories of vacancies, so a candidate has to apply carefully. A Candidate has gone through the important instructions listed on the official website. ICCR released Advertisements individually for each category in the ICCR website. Candidates can read this article on ICCR Recruitment 2020 at jobschat.in or through the website of ICCR at iccr.gov.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many vacancies are in ICCR Recruitment 2020?
A total of 32 vacancies are offered with ICCR Assistant Vacancy Advertisement.
What is the last date to apply for ICCR Recruitment 2020?
Candidates have to apply on or before 30th April 2020.
What is the Selection Procedure of ICCR Recruitment 2020?
Candidates are selected through Computer Based Test, Typing Test & Interview.