ICMR Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Notification is released on the official page www.icmr.nic.in by the officials of the Indian Council of Medical Research. So, the willing candidates can apply for this 141 ICMR Scientist B Vacancy from 12th September to 02nd October 2020 in Online using the ICMR Scientist B Apply Online Form. But, before that aspirant shall check out the Vacancy distribution and applying process at ICMR Scientist B Notification 2020. And ICMR Scientist B Exam is on 01st November 2020.
ICMR Scientist B Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Post Name(s)||Scientist B (Medical & Non-Medical) Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||141 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi & Across India|
|Category||Central Government Job|
|Start Date||12th September 2020|
|Last Date||02nd October 2020|
|Admit Card Date||20th October 2020|
|Exam Date||01st November 2020|
|Result Date||20th November 2020|
Also, Check: ICMR Scientist B Previous Papers
ICMR Scientist B Notification 2020
ICMR with the Latest ICMR Scientist B Notification 2020 for the 141 Posts in Medical & Non-Medical Fields. So, Interested candidates can go to the Official Notification Of ICMR Scientist B Recruitment 2020 released by the ICMR to have the detailed information. Candidates after getting the information clearly start the registration process with the ICMR Scientist B Application Form in online mode before 02nd October 2020. Candidates are selected for the 141 ICMR Scientist B Vacancy based on the Written Test and interview. So, for more details log on to www.jobschat.in
The aspirants who are going to apply for this ICMR Scientist B Recruitment 2020 must possess the Qualifications as follows i.e MBBS for Scientist B (Medical) and PG/ PG with Ph.D. for Scientist B (Non-Medical).
- Scientist B (Medical): MBBS degree recognized by MCI/NMC
- Scientist B (Non-Medical): First Class Postgraduate degree OR Second Class Post Graduate with a Ph.D. degree in any of the following subjects: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Virology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biology/Bioscience, Zoology, Sociology, Social work, Food & Nutrition, Biostatistics/ Statistics, Bioinformatics
The applicants of this ICMR Scientist B Vacancy can have the Maximum age limits of 35 Years. Age Relaxation for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe is 05 Years and for Other Backward Caste is 03 Years.
The aspirants who are going to apply for this ICMR Scientist B Notification 2020 must pay the application fee as per category wise i.e Rs.1500/- for SC/ST/EWS/Women and Rs.2000/- for Others along with Application Charges
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Economic Weaker Section, Women Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- All Others: Rs.2000/-
The Applicants of this ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 is selected based on the performance given on the Written Test, Interview, Document Verification Only.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
As per the 7th CPC Pay Matrix in Level 10, the Candidates receive Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- as the ICMR Scientist B Salary.
- Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- (Level – 10)
ICMR Scientist B Vacancy Details
Among the 141 Posts, the higher posts go for Unreserved i.e 51 Posts and least for EWS that is 12 Posts.
- UNReserved: 51 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 29 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 15 Posts
- Other Backward Caste: 34 Posts
- Economically Weaker Section: 12 Posts
How to Do ICMR Scientist B Apply Online?
Keep the Email ID, Mobile Number, Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking login credentials with Educational Certificates, Photo, and Signature scanned copies to submit the ICMR Scientist B Application Form.
- First Open the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Site www.icmr.nic.in
- Go to the Career Opportunity.
- Find the ICMR Recruitment Exam for the Post of Scientist B (Medical & Non-Medical).
- After that follow the information.
- If the candidates think that they are fit for this ICMR Scientist B Position that aspirants must click on the “New Registration” as a part of filling the ICMR Scientist B Application Form.
- Fill in all the valid details, and do the registration first.
- Then again Click on “Login” to upload the documents and to pay the Fee.
- At last, take a print of the ICMR Scientist B Online Application For Document Verification purpose.
Also, Check: ICMR Scientist B Syllabus 2020