- 1 Details Of IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for IGCAR Direct Recruitment And Stipendary Posts must refer to the official IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021 Notification on the official website www.igcar.gov.in. The Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research Officials need to fill the total of 337 Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee Category-II, and Administrative Posts. That’s why they released the official IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee And Technical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021 0n the official website. Candidates who are interested in IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021 must complete the online IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Application process before the last date. The IGCAR Stipendiary Online Application links will be active from 15.04.2021 At 10:00 AM to 03.06.2021. So the Candidates must fill in the www.igcar.gov.in Technical Officer Online Application between these dates only.
Competitors before going to the IGCAR Technical Officer Online Application process then should monitor the Eligibility Details like Education Qualification, Age, Salary, IGCAR Technical Officer Vacancy Details from the official Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Notification 2021. Aspirants who need to apply for IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Jobs then should open this Jobschat.in for the IGCAR UDC Notification and IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Online Application links. Because on this page, we have given the required details in reference to the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Notification 2021. So the Candidates who are going to apply for www.igcar.gov.in Canteen Attendant Posts is best suitable for you.
Details Of IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Name Of The Organization||Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research|
|Name Of The Posts||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee Category-II, and Administrative Posts|
|Number Of Posts||337|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Commencement Of Online Application||15.04.2021 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date Of Online Application||03rd June 2021 |
|Last Date To Reach Offline Applications to IGCAR Bord||10th June 2021|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam District, Tamil Nadu|
|IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus|
|IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Previous Papers|
|IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card|
|IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Result|
Candidates who want to apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Notification then should check the Education Qualification of Different Posts.
- Scientific Officer/E: PhD in Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Engineering with B. Tech. (Metallurgy)/ M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry /Materials Science) and 4 Years of Experienced in the field of advanced microscopy.
- Technical Officer/E: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) And Experienced in relevant field
- Scientific Officer/D: PhD in Physics / Electronics with Bachelor of Science (Physics) and Master of Science (Physics) or Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Engineering (Master of Science) or Master of Technology in Electronics, PhD (Physics or Materials Science) with Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Physics and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics/Material, PhD in the area of ionizing/Non-Ionising based Imaging NDE tor Material Evaluation and good programming skills and knowledge on MATLAB supported by scientific publications with Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Metallurgical or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Physics and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics/Material Science.
- Technical Officer/C: M.Sc./M.Tech. in Atmospheric Science,/ Meteorology, Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology, B.Sc, Chemistry with Maths & Physics as ancillary subjects and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry (General, Applied, Organic, Inorganic, Physical, Analytical), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with 60% in Physics with Maths & Chemistry as ancillary subjects and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics (General, Applied Condensed Matter Physics, Nuclear Physics, and Theoretical Physics).
- Stipendiary Trainee Category- 1: Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Civil/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Instrumentation: Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering, B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry).
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-2: SSC, HSC, ITI Certificate of not less than 2 years duration in the relevant trade viz., Draftsman (Mechanical)/ Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Fitter/ Mechanical. Machine Tool Maintenance/ Machinist/Turner/ Refrigeration & air conditioning/ Attendant Operator Chemical Plant, ITI Certificate of not less than 1-year duration in the relevant trade viz., Rigger/Plumber/Mason/Carpenter/ Welder (Gas and Electric Arc)
If you want to know the remaining posts of Education Qualification, then you should refer to the official IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2021.
Aspirants who are going to apply for IGCAR Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 should know the Age Limit of Various posts. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s), and for Ex-S
- Technical Officer/E, Scientific Officer/E, And Scientific Officer/D: 18 Years To 40 Years
- Technical Officer/C: 18 Years To 35 Years
- Technician/B (Crane Operator): 18 Years To 25 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-1: 18 Years To 24 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-2: 18 Years To 22 Years
- Stenographer Grade-3, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Work Assistant/A, and Canteen Attendant: 18 Years To 27 Years
A Certain Amount of Application Fee is fixed for the Posts IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Category-1 Vacancy 2021. Candidate must check the Various IGCAR Job Posts Application fees. S.C, S.T, Person with Disabilities, Ex-servicemen, and Women Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. The application fee is payable online through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card only. If applied for multiple posts, the fee should be paid for each post separately. Applicants have to pay the service charges applicable to their respective bank. Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc.
- Technical Officer/E, Scientific Officer/E, Scientific Officer/D, And Technical Officer/C: Rs 300/-
- Stenographer Grade-3, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Work Assistant/A, and Canteen Attendant, And Technician/B (Crane Operator): Rs 100/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-1: Rs 200/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-2: Rs 100/-
The Officials Of the Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research will recruit the Candidates for the IGCAR Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021 by conducting Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Trade Test/Skill Test
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test/Trade Test/Skill Test
The Officials will pay Salary Amounts for the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Posts and Other Posts as mentioned below
|SI No||Name Of Post||Pay Scale|
|1.||Scientific Officer/E||Rs.78,800/- in Level 12|
|2.||Technical Officer/E||Rs.78,800/- in Level 12|
|3.||Scientific Officer/D||Rs.67,700/- in Level 11|
|4.||Technical Officer/C||Rs.56,100/- in Lever 10|
|5.||Technician/B (Crane Operator)||Rs.217000/- in Level 3|
|6.||Stenographer Grade-III||Rs.25,000/- in Level 4|
|7.||Upper Division Clerk||Rs.25,000/- in Level 4|
|8.||Driver (OG)||R..19900/- in Level 02|
|9.||Security Guard||R..18800/- in Level 01|
|10.||Work Assistant/A||R..18800/- in Level 01|
|11.||Canteen Attendant||R..18800/- in Level 01|
|12.||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||1st Year Rs16,000/-|
2nd Year 18,000/-
|13.||Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||1st Year Rs 10,500/-|
2nd Year 15,500
The Vacancy details as per the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2021 is mentioned below. So, please follow them.
|SI No||Name Of Post||No. Of Post|
|SOD-01 SOD-03||Scientific Officer/D||03|
|T-01||Technician/B (Crane Operator)||01|
|ADM 02||Stenographer Grade-III||04|
|ADM 03||Upper Division Clerk||08|
|CAT-I/01 – CAT-I/07||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||68|
|CAT-II/01 – CAT-II/08||Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||171|
Steps To Apply For IGCAR Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 @ www.igcar.gov.in
- Open the official website www.igcar.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment” link
- Open the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Read the All the Instructions on the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Notification 2021
- If you Satisfy with this IGCAR Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 details, then click on the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Online Application Process links
- Before the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Application process should complete “One Time Registration” Process
- With the registration login details to enter the IGCAR Technical Officer Online Application Process
- Fill in the required details on the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Category-2 Online Application form
- Pay the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Application fee And Submit the details.
- Finally, after the submission of the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Online Application, then take a printout copy of the Application form for your reference.
IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Important Links
|IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2021||Download|
|IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Last Date Extended Notice||Check Now|
|IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Application Form||Click Here|