- 1 Overview Of IREL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 2 IREL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 3 IREL Apprentice Application
- 4 Essential Details
IREL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification is released on 04.11.2020 at www.irel.co.in. IREL informed that 44 IREL Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice Vacancy is available for the Training Session. So, candidates, who are interested in the IREL Apprenticeship Notification 2020 must register by sending the IREL Apprentice Application through the post on or before 07th December 2020. More information about the IREL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 can be gathered by the applicant from the Advertisement itself.
Overview Of IREL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Organisation||Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)|
|Name Of The Posts||Apprentice (Technician, Trade, Vocational, Graduate) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||44 Posts|
|Category Of The Job||Central Government Job|
|Advertisement Date||04th November 2020|
|Ending Date To Apply||07th December 2020|
|Training Location||Chavara, Kollam, Kerala|
IREL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Indian Rare Earths Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is released for the 44 Apprentice Seats available for Trade, Vocational, Technician, Graduate Streams in different departments, the IREL Apprentice Application Forms are being accepted for the Trade, Technician, and Graduate Apprentice Posts. So, the applicants go with the IREL Apprentice Notification 2020 for the Vacancy information furnished or follow Jobschat.in and therefore register for the Jobs immediately to get the Training of Apprenticeship as per the Apprenticeship Norms. IREL verifies the candidate detail with the IREL Apprentice Application and recruit candidates for the IREL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 based on Academic Score, Age, etc, and provide One Year Training at IREL, Chavara, Kollam, Kerala.
|IREL Apprentice Result|
IREL Apprentice Application
As the IREL Apprentice Application is requested through Speed Post, everyone must send the Form very fast because IREL don’t responsible for the postal delay that means as per the IREL Apprentice Notification 2020, the application reached after 07.12.2020, does not be considered. That’s why make arrangements to fill and send the IREL Apprentice Vacancy Application before the due date with all the documents requested. And Stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 be shared to the candidate monthly till the training.
According to the Indian Rare Earth Limited Apprentice Notification 2020, the Candidate must Finish ITI, Vocational Higher Secondary Examination, Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant disciplines posted in the advertisement.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in the related Discipline
- Trade Apprentice: ITI in the concerned Trade.
- Vocational Apprentice: VHSC in the relevant branch.
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E/ B.Tech in the given discipline.
Applicants’ age must be in the range of 18 to 25 Years and For SC, ST age relaxed up to 05 Years, For OBC, Age relaxation is 3 Years and for PWD it’s 10 years to apply for the Indian Rare Earth Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- General Category: 18 to 25 Years
- Other Backward Category: 18 to 28 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe: 18 to 30 Years
- A person with Disability: 18 to 35 Years
Candidates’ Academic Score, Age, and Medical Fitness are taken into account for preparing the selected candidates for the 44 IREL Apprentice Vacancy.
- Academic Score
- Medical Fitness
As per the Apprenticeship Rules 1992, the IREL Board offers the Stipend to those who selected for the IREL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for the Training session.
- As per the Apprenticeship Rules 1992
IREL Apprentice Vacancy
44 IREL Apprenticeship Posts are divided as follows
- Vocational Apprentice: 02
- Technician Apprentice: 04
- Graduate Apprentice: 06
- ITI Apprentice: 32
Documents Attested with the Application:
With the IREL Apprenticeship Application, the candidate needs to share the following documents for verification purposes.
- 10th pass/ Matriculation certificate/ Birth certificate issued by the concerned Education
Board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- 10th / HSC Mark sheet.
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and the OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be the latest one.
- The Income and Assets Certificate issued by the Competent Authority by EWS candidates.
- Semester wise/year-wise mark sheets and Pass certificate in respective Discipline.
- Documentary proof for Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category / Mining areas and peripheral villages within a 10 KM radius of IREL, Chavara unit.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card
- One passport size photograph
- Police Verification Certificate duly issued by concerned Police authorities of the area in which the candidates normally resides.
How to Do Registration for the IREL Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- Open the IREL Website at www.irel.co.in
- Click on Careers.
- Click on Engagement of Trade/ Technician/ Graduate Apprentices at Chavara Unit, Kerala i.e Detailed Advertisement.
- Then find the information mentioned.
- Therefore, download the IREL Apprentice Application given with the Advertisement.
- Fill the form, attach the details, and finally send the IREL Apprenticeship Application to the address mentioned here.
- On the Envelope mention “Application For the Engagement of Apprentice Against Notification No. IREL/ Chavara/ Apprenties Engagement/2020/02 dated 04.11.2020“
The DGM (HR & A), IREL (India) Limited, Chavara, Kollam District, Kerala – 691583.
Official Indian Rare Earths Limited Apprentice Notification 2020 – Download
Indian Rare Earths Limited Apprentice Application – Apply Now