The government of Andhra Pradesh introduced Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2022-23 to help the students from Economically Weaker Sections of the State. Through this JVD MTS Scheme, per year Government of AP will award Rs.10,000/- for ITI Students, Rs.15,000/- for Polytechnic Students, Rs.20000/- for UG, PG Students. This amount will be deposited directly to the Mother or Guardian Bank Account which is linked with Aadhaar Card. On 24.02.2020, this Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Sri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Students have to apply for this scheme directly from Sachivalayam. Jobschat also shared the required Eligibility, Documents etc here for the student’s sake. So. all should refer them and apply by contacting the Volunteer or Sachivalayam.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2022-23
|State Government Name||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme (MTF)|
|Scheme Launched Date||24.02.2020|
|JVD MTF Release Amount||
|Official Site||navasakam.ap.gov.in, ap.gov.in|
Both 1st and 2nd Installment Dates of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme will also be shared by Jobschat. Students who get benefitted from this Andhra Pradesh JVD Scheme can use that amount for Hostel fees, Mess fees, Tuition Fees, and others. After successful registration, Government will issue the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Eligibility List at Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam. If the student’s name is on that eligibility list, they will receive the amount. If the student did not maintain 75% attendance, automatically, they will be ineligible for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme. For any updates regarding the JVD MTS Scheme, please refer to our site or Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam.
|Course||First Instalment (January- February)||Second Installment (July-August)||Total Amount|
|Jagananna Ammavodi Scheme|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
- Students who are studying ITI, Polytechnic, Degree, B.Tech, BE, MBA, MCA, M.Tech and other UG, PG Courses in the Government or Government Aided or Private Colleges affiliated to Andhra Pradesh State Universities/ Boards are eligible for the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
- Day scholar students, students in College Attached Hostel(CAH), and Department Attached Hostel(DAH) will get the JVD MTS Eligibility.
- 75% attendance is mandatory
Note: Students who are studying in private universities/ Deemed universities, admitted under the Management/sports quota and Pursuing Correspondence/ Distance education quota are ineligible for the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
- The student family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakhs per anum
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- Student families should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
- Government employees are not eligible for the scheme. All sanitary workers irrespective of their salary/ recruitment, are eligible.
- If anyone in the family is availing of pension then the Student is not eligible.
Required Documents to Apply for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar cards of the Family
- EWS Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Residential Proof
- Admission Documents
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Important Links||Link I & Link II|