District Judge, Kandhamal, Odisha announced Kandhamal District Court Recruitment Notification 2021 for the intake of 43 Junior Clerk, Junior Typist, Steno-III, Salaried Amin Posts. Kandhamal District Court Application is being accepted from the candidates from 12.05.2021 to 11.06.2021. Through registered/ Speed Post only, the applicants are allowed to apply for the Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2021. If the applicants delayed in submitting the application, it will reach the address posted on the Advertisement lately. Then the Officials will not consider the candidate eligible for the Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2021. That’s why the candidates of the Kandhamal district of Odisha have to follow up on the information of the Advertisement and immediately finish the registration.
Based on the candidate performance in Written Test, Computer Practical Test, Viva-Voce, they will be shortlisted for the 43 Kandhamal District Court Junior Clerk Posts. The Salary offered for the posts also mentioned in the Advertisement and is mentioned by Jobschat.in
Kandhamal District Court Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name Of The Court||Office of the District Judge, Kandhamal, Odisha|
|Position Names||Junior Clerk, Junior Typist, Stenographer-III, Salaried Amin Posts|
|Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||12th May 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||11th June 2021 (05.00 PM)|
|Job Location||Kandhamal, Odisha|
|Kandhamal District Court Recruitment|
|Kandhamal District Court Previous Papers|
As per the Kandhamal District Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification, the Candidates must have the qualifications as specified below.
- Junior Clerk, Junior Typist, Stenographer-III: Must have passed 10+2 and have a Diploma in Computer Application.
- Salaried Amin: Matriculation or Equivalent and Passed Revenue Inspector Training
The candidates must have a Minimum Age Limit of 18 Years and a Maximum Age Limit of 32 Years as of the date 11.06.2021. The Upper Age relaxation of the Reserved Candidate is as per the Odisha Government and is a change from time to time.
The Candidates must have to pay Rs.100/- through Treasury Challan paid in the Favour to the Orissa Districts and Subordinate court” as mentioned on the Kandhamal District Court Junior Clerk Notification 2021. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe are exempted from the Payment of Fee.
Written Test, Computer Practical Test, Viva-Voce are the selection rounds organized by the Kandhamal District Court to recruit the candidates for the 40 Kandhamal District Court Junior Clerk Posts.
Scale Of Pay
As per the Kandhamal District Court Recruitment Notification 2021 of Junior Clerk, the Salary offered to the Candidates is mentioned below and depends on the Position the candidate shortlisted.
- Junior Clerk, Junior Typist: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- (Level 4)
- Stenographer-III: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- (Level 7)
- Salaried Amin: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- (Level 5)
Kandhamal District Court Vacancy Details
Total 43 Posts of the Kandhamal District Court Vacancy are distributed among the given posts as follows.
- Junior Clerk: 28 Posts
- Junior Typist: 08 Posts
- Stenographer-III: 06 Posts
- Salaried Amin: 01 Post
What is the Kandhamal District Court Junior Clerk Application Submission Process?
- The Candidates are requested to visit the District Court, Kandhamal portal districts.ecourts.gov.in/kandhamal
- Further, they are advised to choose Recruitment.
- Then choose to Download the “Advertisement No. 03 of 2021. (Recruitment for the posts of Junior Clerk, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III, Salaried Amin)”
- Verify the Information posted from top to bottom.
- If the candidate feels that they are eligible, then download the Kandhamal District Court Application Form.
- The details are filled in and to be attached with the requested documents which are mentioned on the Kandhamal District Court Junior Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Then it must be submitted to the Address which is posted on the Advertisement.
|Kandhamal District Court Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|Kandhamal District Court Application Form||Fill Now|