- 1 Brief Information About NAL Technician Recruitment 2021
- 2 Essential Qualifications
National Aerospace Laboratories Advertised the NAL Technician Recruitment Notification 2021 along with NAL Technical Assistant Notification at www.nal.res.in. To hire the 39 NAL Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer Posts, the Candidates are requested to check the Qualifications by downloading National Aerospace Laboratories Technician Recruitment 2021. If the candidate’s Qualifications are the same as that of the qualification mentioned, they can open the www.nal.res.in to fill in the Online NAL Technician Application Form. All have to Submit the NAL Technician, Technical Assistant Application Form before 06th June 2021.
National Aerospace Laboratories in association with CSIR Organisation announces the NAL Technical Assitant Recruitment 2021 for hiring a total of 17 Technician and 21 Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer Posts. The Job Hunters find the details from the CSIR HAL Technician Notification 2021 or by following this page all can get the information. All must follow the registration process mentioned by Jobschat.in and finish the registration by paying the Registration Fee of Rs.100/-. Written Test and Trade Test followed by Skill/ Trade Test is held to shortlist the candidates.
Latest Update (20th May 2021): NAL Technician Recruitment of Advt. No: 04/2021 is extended up to 06th June 2021.
Brief Information About NAL Technician Recruitment 2021
|Name Of The Organization||National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) – CSIR|
|Name Of The Posts||Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer Posts|
|Number Of Posts||39 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Date Of Advertisement||
|Last Date To Apply||
|Job Location||NAL, Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|NAL Technician Syllabus|
|NAL Technician Previous Papers|
|NAL Technician Admit Card|
Educational Qualifications And Experience
As per the NAL Technician Recruitment Notification 2021, the candidates require the qualification as informed below.
- Technician: SSLC / 10th Standard pass with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Electroplater trade OR National / State Trade Certificate in Electroplater trade OR 2 years full-time experience as Apprentice Trainee in Electroplater trade.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma or Degree in the Concerned Disciplines.
- Technical Officer: B.Tech in the concerned field.
- Senior Technical Officer: B.E/ B.Tech in concerned field with 2 years of experience
Candidates must have Maximum Age Limits as mentioned on the NAL Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021. And Age Relaxation will be allowed for the Reserved & Departmental Candidates as per allowable.
- Technician, Technical Assistant: 28 Years
- Technical Officer: 30 years
- Senior Technical Officer: 35 Years
All the Contenders have to pay an Examination Fee Rs.100/- as a part and parcel of registration while sending the NAL ITI Technician Application Form.
- General/ OBC Category: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Category: No Fee
Scale Of Pay
The Contenders will get Salary along with the HRA, DA & Other Allowances and for more details refer to the NAL Technical Assistant Notification.
- Technician: Rs.19,900/- (Level 2) Total Emoluments including allowances (DA+HRA+TA etc.): Rs.31000/- (Approximate)
- Technical Assistant: Rs.35,400/- (Level 6) and Gross Emoluments (minimum of Pay +DA+HRA+TA etc.) Rs.49,000/-
- Technical Officer: Rs.44900/- and Gross Emoluments (minimum of Pay +DA+HRA+TA etc.): Rs.67,000/- (Approximate)
- Senior Technical Officer: Rs.56100/- (Level 10), Gross Emoluments (minimum of Pay +DA+HRA+TA, etc.): Rs.87,000/- (Approximate)
National Aerospace Laboratories in association with CSIR Board will hire the contenders based on the Rounds of Written Test, Trade/ Skill Test
- Written Test
- Trade Test/ Skill Test
- Technician: 17 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 19 Posts
- Technical Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Officer: 02 Posts
What is the Method to Apply for NAL Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 @ www.nal.res.in?
- The Candidates are advised to visit the CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories portal first www.nal.res.in
- Next, choose Advt No: 03/2021 (Apply Online), and Advt No: 04/2021 (Apply Online).
- Download both NAL Technician Recruitment and Technical Assistant Recruitment Notifications.
- Follow the information first and open corresponding Applications.
- Do the initial registration first and then log in once again and upload the required documents and details.
- Pay the Fee and submit the Application.
- Print the National Aerospace Laboratories Technical Assistant Application for reference.
|Official NAL Technician Notification 2021||Download|
|NAL Technician Registration Date Extended Notice||Check Now|
|NAL Technical Assistant, Technical Officer Date Extended Notice||Check Now|
|Official NAL Technical Assistant Notification 2021||Download|
|NAL Technician Application Form||Register Now|
|NAL Technical Assistant Application Form||Register Now|