- 1 NCTE Stenographer Recruitment 2020
- 2 Details On NCTE Stenographer Recruitment 2020
- 3 NCTE Recruitment Application Form
- 3.1 What is the Registration Format of NCTE Stenographer Recruitment 2020?
- 3.2 Official Links
- 3.3 NCTE LDC Recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.3.1 Where is the NCTE LDC Application Form registration Link?
- 3.3.2 Where the NCTE Stenographer Notification for checking the details?
- 3.3.3 What is the Vacancy count released with NCTE Recruitment Notification 2020?
- 3.3.4 What is the final date of accepting the NCTE Stenographer Application Form by the NCTE Board?
NCTE Stenographer Recruitment 2020 is released on 20.08.2020 for the Group B & C Posts selection through CBT, Skill Test on the site ncte.gov.in. Only 18 Posts of Steno Grade C, D, LDC, DEO, Assistant Posts are released. So, for the New Delhi Job Location as per NCTE Stenographer Notification 2020, candidates register for the Jobs using the NCTE Stenographer Application in Online from ncte.gov.in on or before 19th September 2020.
Candidates from the NCTE LDC Recruitment Notification 2020 find the information for all the posts with Qualification, Age, Selection rounds, Salary, Post-Wise openings, etc. Then after they can apply for Multiple Posts if they are eligible by sending Separate NCTE Recruitment Application Form individually for the post they apply for. In addition to that, Fees also be paid individually.
NCTE Stenographer Recruitment 2020
National Council for Teacher Education released NCTE Group B & Group C Recruitment Notification 2020 for the employment of 18 Posts. Candidates after checking the NCTE Stenographer Recruitment 2020 conclude whether they contain the Age Factor, Education, Skills required, & other. The candidate then starts filling Online NCTE Stenographer Application and are permitted to register by NCTE board from 25th August to 19th September 2020. Jobschat.in mentions the most required essentials for the candidate that is mentioned with NCTE Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2020 here on this page.
Also, Check: NCTE Stenographer Previous Papers
Details On NCTE Stenographer Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||National Council For Teacher Education|
|Job Role||Group C & D Posts (Stenographer, LDC, Assistant, DEO)|
|Total Posts||18 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Initial Date Of Registration||20th August 2020 (10.00 AM)|
|End Date Of Registration||19th September 2020|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- Assistant: Degree and Computer Applications Knowledge. Two years’ experience in General Administration is Desirable.
- Data Entry Operator: 10+2 Pass and Should possess a speed of not less than 15000 Key Depressions/ Hour for Data Entry Work.
- Lower Division Clerk: 10+2 Pass, Working Knowledge of Computer, Skill Test Norms on Computer and A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Stenographer Grade C: Pass in 10+2, Speed of 100 WPM in English/ Hindi Shorthand with a Skill of Data Entry and Word Processing in Computer.
- Stenographer Grade D: 12th Class Pass, Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 w.p.m, Transcription: 65 Minutes (Eng.) 75 Minutes (Hindi) (On Manual Typewriter) Or 50 Minutes (Eng.), 65 Minutes (Hindi) (On Computer).
Note: Preference is given to a person with knowledge of both English & Hindi Stenography for Stenographer Post.
As on the date 19th September 2020, Age Limits as follows for the NCTE Recruitment of Stenographer.
- LDC, Stenographer Grade C & D: 18 to 27 Years of Age
- DEO: 18 to 25 Years
- Assistant: 20 to 27 Years
- Age Relaxation of OBC is 3 Years and for SC, ST is 5 Years.
Application Fee is to be paid as specified below with Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking as per the NCTE Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2020.
- Group B Post (Assistant, Steno Grade ‘C’): Rs.1,250/-
- Group C Posts (Steno Grade ‘D’, Data Entry Operator and LDC): Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ST/PH/NCTE Employees and Ex-Servicemen, Women (All Category): No Fee
Scale Of Pay
With the released NCTE Stenographer Recruitment 2020, the Salary paid for the Post is 7th CPC and as follows.
- Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’: Level 6 Rs.35, 400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
- DEO, Stenographer Grade ‘D’: Level 4 Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Level 2 Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
NCTE Board recruits the candidates based on the Computer Based Test and Skill Test as per the NCTE Stenographer Recruitment 2020.
NCTE Vacancy Details
Of all the 18 NCTE Vacancies released under Group C, D Posts, Steno Grade D Contain 06 Posts, Steno Grade C contains 03 Posts, 01 for DEO, 03 Post for Assistant, 05 for LDC.
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 06 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 05 Posts
- Assistant: 03 Posts
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 03 Posts
- DEO: 01 Post
NCTE Recruitment Application Form
As per the NCTE Recruitment Notification 2020 of Stenographer, to fill the NCTE Steno Application, he/ she must require Personal Details, Email Id, Mobile Number, Educational Certificates from Matriculation onwards to provide Marks/ Percentages, institute name. Along with them Scanned Photograph, Signature of size 50Kb-100kb, and are in JPG/ JPEG format. And Relevant documents to be uploaded should not be more than 1000Kb.
And one more thing is for Fee Payment in the Third Step, the candidate must ready with Credit/ Debit Card or Internet Banking gateway details. And candidates are allowed to choose 3 Exam Centers among the 25 Exam Centers given for the Written Test as per the NCTE Recruitment of Assistant, Stenographer Posts.
What is the Registration Format of NCTE Stenographer Recruitment 2020?
- First Applicants open NCTE Website www.ncte.gov.in
- Then they can go to the “Vacancy” Section.
- Find and Download “NCTE inviting online applications for various Group B and C posts on direct recruitment basis -2020” dated on 19.08.2020.
- Open the NCTE Recruitment Notification 2020 and find the information.
- Then click on the NCTE Stenographer Application Form which is of Online.
- First, read the Instructions, and Click on “START”
- In Step-I, give the personal details as below by choosing the Post.
- Then the applicant gets “Application Sequence ID” and then login with Email id registered and Mobile Number with the below image.
- In Step-II, Completion of NCTE Steno Application Form, and in Step-III, Submission of Fee is done.
- Finally, download the NCTE Stenographer Application printout for the next recruitment process.
Also, Check: NCTE Stenographer Syllabus 2020
Official NCTE Stenographer Notification 2020: Download
Online NCTE Stenographer Application Form: Register Now
NCTE LDC Recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the NCTE LDC Application Form registration Link?
At Jobschat.in, the NCTE Stenographer Application Link is given.
Where the NCTE Stenographer Notification for checking the details?
From ncte.gov.in, candidates Download NCTE Stenographer Notification to have an idea of the qualifications.
What is the Vacancy count released with NCTE Recruitment Notification 2020?
18 NCTE Stenographer Vacancy is going to hired with NCTE LDC Recruitment 2020.
What is the final date of accepting the NCTE Stenographer Application Form by the NCTE Board?
Till 19th September 2020, candidates register for NCTE Stenographer Recruitment 2020.