NEIST Technician Recruitment 2021 has revealed by the North East Institute of Science and Technology for Technician posts. Here 35 NEIST Vacancy 2020 are available for the job seekers. Aspirants who are passed their matriculation can utilize the chance of NEIST Recruitment 2021. Applicants can apply through online mode for the NEIST Notification 2021 from 4th December 2020 to 8th January 2021. Eligible candidates fill up the NEIST Technician Application Form 2021 as early as possible at the official website www.neist.res.in.
- 1 Details Of NEIST Technician Recruitment 2021
- 2 NEIST Recruitment 2021 Notification
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Details Of NEIST Technician Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST)|
|Name of the Posts||Technician|
|Number of Posts||35 Posts|
|Category||Assam Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||4th December 2020|
|Last date to Apply||8th January 2021|
NEIST Recruitment 2021 Notification
NEIST invites applicants to participate in a NEIST Technician Recruitment 2021. Candidates can check the details of the educational qualification related to the NEIST Recruitment Notification 2021 to apply for it. There are 35 trade wise posts available under Technician. So, you can choose any trade based on your qualification and enlist your name in the NEIST Notification 2021. The selection process for the NEIST Recruitment 2021 has two rounds i.e First-round is the Trade test. Candidates who are shortlisted in the trade test moved to another round of competitive written exam. Selected candidates can get a salary of Rs.19900/- per month given by the NEIST recruitment team. Eligible Candidates can apply for NEIST Technician Recruitment 2021 through www.neist.res.in before the last date of the application process 8th January 2021. NEIST team provides several benefits to the candidates who are selected for the NEIST Vacancy 2021. So, candidates must apply for the NEIST Technician Jobs.
|NEIST Technician Syllabus|
|NEIST Technician Previous Papers|
Candidates should hold SSLC or 10th Std/ ITI in a prescribed trade from a recognized university to apply for the NEIST Technician Recruitment 2021.
Candidates, who are having a maximum of 28 years, those ones are eligible for this NEIST Recruitment 2021.
- Maximum age limit: 28 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
Disability Age Relaxation
- SC/ST: 15 Years
- OBC: 13 Years
- CSIR NEIST Salary is Rs.19900 per month.
Vacancy Details of this NEIST Technician Recruitment 2021 is mentioned on the below page.
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||3|
|Civil Engineer Assistant||2|
|Welder (Fabrication and Fitting)||2|
|Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)||2|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||2|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||4|
|Medical Lab. Technician (Clinical Pathology)||2|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||5|
Candidates should pay the Rs.100/- application fee for the NEIST Recruitment Notification 2021 by using DD in any nationalized bank.
- Application fee: Rs.100 /-
The selection process for the NEIST Technician Recruitment 2021 will be based on a trade test. Candidates who are cleared the trade test can be moved to the competitive written exam.
- Trade test
- Competitive Written Examination
Application Process for NEIST Technician Notification 2021
- Firstly, visit the official site neist.res.in.
- Click on career, we have a notification option.
- After clicking on the notification, you can get the career option column.
- Now, we have the advertisement for technician post is the first row in career option.
- Check the advertisement for the essential requirement.
- Later, Click on the online application link.
- We have Instructions to fill the NEIST Technician Application Form 2021.
- Scrolling down, we have trade wise postcode is available.
- By, Click on the required trade postcode link, we have to fill up the details.
- Submit By clicking the submit button.
NEIST Technician Recruitment 2021 Notification: Click Here
NEIST Technician Application Form 2021: Click Here