- 1 NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Overview
- 2 Nuclear Fuel Complex Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Nuclear Fuel Complex on 24h May 2021 advertised the NFC Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 at www.nfc.gov.in. Through this NFC Apprentice Notification 2021, Candidates will be selected for the Carpenter, COPA, Stenographer (English), Plumber, Welder, Mechanic Diesel & Other Trades and provide One Year Apprenticeship Training. For this Nuclear Fuel Complex Apprentice Recruitment 2021, the Applicants who finished their ITI during 2018, 2019 & 2020 only eligible. The Applicant’s minimum age must be minimum of 18 years, then only the NFC will approve the candidate’s Nuclear Fuel Complex ITI Apprentice Application. Till 05th June 2021, the candidates are allowed to apply for the NFC Apprentice Vacancy at apprenticeshipindia.org. The Training Location is Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad Branch. A monthly stipend also is offered to the Candidates based on the Trade they selected for.
NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Post Names||ITI Apprentice Posts|
|Number Of Seats||Not Mentioned|
|Initial Date To Register||24th May 2021|
|Due Date To Register||05th June 2021|
|Training Location||NFC, Hyderabad|
|Official Site||www.nfc.gov.in and apprenticeshipindia.org|
Nuclear Fuel Complex Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Nuclear Fuel Complex to provide One Year Training for the candidates who got shortlisted for the Nuclear Fuel Complex Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Due to Covid Pandemic, NFC canceled the Interview and the candidate is shortlisted for the Apprentice Posts based on the 10th, ITI Academic Marks. So, the candidates who are having good academic marks among the Applicants have more chances for the selection of NFC Apprentice Vacancy. NFC did not mention the Number of Seats Available for the Apprentice Training. So, the candidates after checking the Advertisement if they find they contain the qualifications according to the given standards can do the registration at NAPS portal viz., apprenticeshipindia.org before 05th June 2021.
|NFC Apprentice Result|
Candidates who have Passed 10th and ITI in respective Trades during 2018, 2019 & 2020 only eligible to apply for the Nuclear Fuel Complex Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Candidates with Post Graduation are not eligible to apply.
- 10th and ITI in respective Trades
The age of the apprentice who will apply for NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 should not be less than 18 years as of 05th June 2021.
The Applicants are shortlisted for the NFC Apprentice Vacancy based on the Academic marks of 10th and ITI. There is no Interview due to Pandemic Situation.
- 10th & ITI Academic Marks
There is no Registration Fee for the candidates to apply for the NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
From the NFC Apprentice Notification 2021, it’s confirmed that the Stipend is provided. The stipend offered to the Trades is as follows.
- Carpenter, COPA, Stenographer (English), Plumber, Welder, Mechanic Diesel: Rs.7,700/- Per Month
- Other Trades: Rs.8050/- Per Month
What is the Procedure to Apply For NFC Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
- The contenders first open the Nuclear Fuel Complex site www.nfc.gov.in
- Next, the candidates are advised to visit the Recruitment page.
- They can find the NFC Notification for engagement of ITI Apprentices.
- The contenders Download it and find the ITI Apprentice Trades released, qualifications, age, registration process, Training Location, Period, etc & others.
- The candidates who are willing to join as Apprenticeship Trainee for a period of one year in NFC are required to apply through the NAPS portal viz., apprenticeshipindia.org
- Do the registration and find apply for NFC Apprentice Vacancy.
|NFC Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021||Check Now|
|NFC Apprentice Application||Register Now|