NHPC Limited released the NHPC JE Recruitment 2022 Notification for filling 133 Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Junior Engineer Posts. From 31.01.2022 to 21.02.2022, the NHPC JE Application will be accepted by the eligible. The candidates who are having a Diploma as the qualification with a maximum age limit of 30 are eligible. The candidates even can find the Category wise Openings from the NHPC JE Recruitment Notification 2022. B.Tech/ BE aspirants without having a Diploma as the qualification are not allowed to register for the 133 NHPC Junior Engineer Posts. Even Jobschat explained the process of how to apply for the NHPC Junior Engineer Vacancy.
NHPC JE Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name Of The Organization||NHPC Limited|
|Post Names||Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)|
|Number Of Posts||133|
|Initial Date of Registration||31st January 2022 (11.00 AM)|
|Final Date of Registration||21st February 2022 (06.00 PM)|
|Job Location||NHPC, India|
NHPC Junior Engineer Notification 2022
General, EWS, OBC Candidates are advised to pay the Fee of Rs.295/- to submit the NHPC Junior Engineer Application. Otherwise, the NHPC JE Application will not be allowed. SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates are exempted from the Fee Payment. Only Online NHPC JE Applications will be accepted by the NHPC. No other modes of application are allowed by NHPC. NHPC after reviewing the Application will conduct a written test and shortlist the candidates based on the marks of the test. Those who have been selected for the 133 NHPC Junior Engineer Vacancy will get Rs.29,600/- to Rs.1,19,500/-. So, for more information, please refer to www.nhpcindia.com.
|NHPC JE Previous Papers|
|NHPC JE Syllabus|
|NHPC JE Admit Card|
|NHPC JE Answer Key|
|NHPC JE Result|
As per the NHPC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2022, the candidates must require Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full-time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
- Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full-time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
As of 01st February 2022, the Maximum Age Limit of the candidate is 30 Years. For more information, please refer to the NHPC JE Recruitment Notification 2022.
Candidates belonging to the General, EWS, OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.295/- (including GST @ 18%) through online mode. SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category candidates need not pay the application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances as per the NHPC Junior Engineer Notification 2022.
- General, EWS, OBC Category: Rs.295/- (including GST @ 18%): Rs.295/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category: No Fee
Based on the Written Test Marks, the candidates will be selected for the 133 NHPC JE Vacancy.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Scale Of Pay
NHPC JE Salary as per the NHPC JE Recruitment Notification 2022 is Rs.29,600/- to Rs.1,19,500/- (IDA).
- NHPC Junior Engineer Salary: Rs.29,600/- to Rs.1,19,500/-
NHPC Junior Engineer Vacancy
From the NHPC JE Advertisement, it’s clear that there are openings for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Streams.
- Civil: 68 Posts
- Electrical: 34 Posts
- Mechanical: 31 Posts
What is the Registration Method for NHPC JE Recruitment 2022?
- The Eligible candidate’s login to NHPC Website www.nhpcindia.com
- Next, go to the Careers page.
- Find the Recruitment For the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) in NHPC.
- Read the advertisement and check the information.
- Then choose and open “Click Here for Online Application.”
- Fill in the basic details and finish the registration.
- Pay the fee and complete the registration process.
- Finally, take a printout of the NHPC JE Application for reference purposes.
|Official NHPC Junior Engineer Notification 2022||Download|
|NHPC Junior Engineer Online Application||Register Now|