- 1 NHSRCL Recruitment 2020-21 – Details
- 2 NHSRCL Senior Executive Notification 2020-21
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
NHSRCL Recruitment 2020-21 Notification is given on the NHSRCL page www.nhsrcl.in. Interested aspirants can apply for this NHSRCL Senior Executive Recruitment 2020 for 61 Senior Executive, Assistant Manager Posts from 12th December 2020 to 01st January 2021 with the Online application available. But, Aspirants first look at NHSRCL Recruitment Notification 2020-21 to check all eligibility details. Experience is also required by the aspirants. So, after confirming that their Qualification is matching with the Qualification use the NHSRCL Application Form of Deputy General Manager to do the Registration.
NHSRCL Recruitment 2020-21 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Manager, Senior Executive Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||61 Posts|
|Job Location||MAHSR Project, Any Location of NHSRCL|
|Category||Central Government Job|
|Application Start Date||12th December 2020|
|Application End Date||01st January 2021 (06.00 PM)|
NHSRCL Senior Executive Notification 2020-21
National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited released the NHSRCL Senior Executive Recruitment 2020-21 Notification to fill up the 61 Assistant Manager, Senior Executive Posts. So, the candidates who are having the Experience and Qualifications according to the NHSRCL Senior Executive Notification 2020-21 can do the registration from our site Jobschat.in. The Final Date to do the Registration for the NHSRCL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020-21 is 01st January 2021.
Aspirants with the NHSRCL Senior Executive Notification 2020-21 know the Initial Contract Period is 3 Years of which further 2 Years may be extended based on NHSRCL Decision. With the NHSRCL Recruitment Notification 2020-21, vacancy details are also clearly mentioned post-wise and department wise. So, the aspirants who have all eligibility are allowed to apply for this NHSRCL Assistant Manager Vacancy.
|NHSRCL Previous Papers|
The aspirants who are willing to apply for this NHSRCL Recruitment 2020-21 must have completed their Diploma or B.Tech/ B.E with Two Years Experience to apply for Senior Executive and Degree with 4 Years of Experience for the Assistant Manager Posts.
- Senior Executive: Diploma or B.Tech/ B.E in the Related Stream with Two Years Experience
- Assistant Manager: Degree with 4 Years of Experience
Age Limits & Relaxation
Applicants of this NHSRCL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020-21 must have the age limits of 20 to 35 Years as of 31.12.2020. i.e., born not earlier than 31.12.1985 and not later than 31.12.2000. Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST, candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been
domiciled in that state between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 and 3 years for OBC candidates (of Central List).
- General Category: 20 to 35 Years
- Other Backward Caste: 20 to 38 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe: 20 to 40 Years
Applicants while applying need to Check the NHSRCL Recruitment 2020-21 Senior Executive to know the Fee Particulars.
The aspirants who apply for this NHSRCL Senior Executive Recruitment 2020-21 will be selected based on the performance given on the Computer Based Test, Interview, Medical Examination.
- Computer Based Test
- Medical Examination
The aspirants who got selected for this NHSRCL Recruitment 2020-21 can get the Salary as specified on the NHSRCL Senior Executive Notification 2020-21 i.e., Rs. 50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- for Assistant Manager and Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- for Senior Executive Per month.
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/-
- Senior Executive: Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-
What is the Method Of Filling NHSRCL Application Form @ www.nhsrcl.in?
- Contenders first enter into the NHSRCL website www.nhsrcl.in
- Then enter into Current Openings under Career Section.
- Find the NHSRCL Recruitment Notification 2020-21 with Advt Number: NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice- 15/2020 – AMG
- Click on the View Details and know the information and then click on “Online Registration Link”
- Check the NHSRCL Senior Executive Application Form filling method and click on Start.
- Fill in the following details for the registration.
- Then log in again with a User ID, Password and upload the documents required and provide the remaining information.
Official NHSRCL Senior Executive, Assistant Manager Notification 2020-21 – Download Here
NHSRCL Senior Executive, Assistant Manager Application – Register Now