DRDO along with NMRL released NMRL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for 30 Graduate, Diploma, ITI, 10+2 Apprentice Positions for the Year 2020-21. So, applicants who are the passed outs of 2017, 2018, 2019 with Graduation, Diploma, ITI, +2 shall apply for the NMRL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 within the 15 days of advertisement in Employment News. Then NMRL Apprentice Application even mentioned with the Advertisement. So, the candidates who are interested in the One Year Apprenticeship Training shall apply by sharing the filled in Naval Materials Research Laboratory Apprentice Application through the “Email Id [email protected]”
NMRL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
|Board Name||Naval Materials Research Laboratory – DRDO|
|Post Names||Graduate, Diploma, ITI, 10+2 Apprentice Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Initial Date Of Registration||Already Started|
|Final Date Of Registration||Within 15 days from the advertisement in Employment News|
|Mode Of Application Submission||Through Email Id: [email protected]|
|Training Location||NMRL, Ambernath, Thane, Maharashtra|
DRDO NMRL Apprentice Notification 2020
2017, 2018, 2019 Graduation, ITI, Diploma, 10+2 Candidates are eligible to apply for the Recently released NMRL Ambernath Apprentice Notification 2020. Total 30 Seats are available for all the disciplines. So, the contenders just observe the NMRL Apprenticeship Notification 2020 and find if their qualified Discipline is available, just do the registration in www.mhrdnats.gov.in which is a must for any apprentice interested candidates. Then do take the NMRL Apprentice Application and fill in the entire information and send it through the Email ID [email protected].
Candidates selection for the DRDO NMRL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is followed by the Academic Qualification (Post Qualification) as there is no interview due to pandemic. And Candidates who will get selected for the Posts will have 12 months of Apprenticeship Training from the execution of the Apprenticeship Contract.
Contenders who try to apply for the DRDO Naval Materials Research Laboratory Apprentice Recruitment 2020 shall complete BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc (Chemistry), Diploma, ITI in the related departments, 10+2 any subject with computer knowledge. And Candidates who finished their qualification in the years 2017, 2018, 2019 are eligible. Candidates who completed the qualification before 2017 and candidates with PG Qualification are not eligible.
- Graduate Apprentice: BA/ B.Com any subject with Computer Knowledge, B.Sc in Chemistry
- Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in the related department.
- ITI Apprentice: ITI in the related field.
- 10+2 Apprentice: 10+2 any subject with Computer Knowledge
Applicants shall have the Age Limits as per the Apprenticeship Act – 1961 to apply for the DRDO NMRL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020.
- Age Shall be as per the Apprenticeship Act – 1961
Selection for the 30 NMRL Apprentice Vacancy is based on the Candidate Academic Marks of their Qualifying Examination (Graduation/ Diploma/ ITI/ 12th). No Interview is there due to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Academic Merit of their Qualifying Examination (Graduation/ Diploma/ ITI/ 12th)
Selected Candidates for the Apprenticeship Training through NMRL Apprentice Notification 2020 get a monthly stipend as per the Apprenticeship Act-1961.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.9,000/-
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.8,000/-
- ITI Apprentice: Rs.7,000/-
- 10+2 Apprentice: Rs.7,000/-
NMRL Apprenticeship Vacancy
- Graduate Apprentice: 08 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice: 06 Posts
- ITI Apprentice: 12 Posts
- 10+2 Apprentice: 04 Posts
What is the Method to register for NMRL Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- Contenders first look at the NMRL Apprentice Notification 2020 from www.davp.nic.in
- Identify the Qualifications, Department wise NMRL Apprentice Vacancy.
- Then make a registration at www.mhrdnats.gov.in if the candidate does not have a registration.
- Then take a print of the Naval Materials Research Laboratory Apprentice Application which is with the advertisement.
- Fill the details with the NMRL Apprenticeship Application and attach all the documents which are essential and send it to the Email Id: [email protected]
Official DRDO NMRL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020 – Download
NMRL Apprentice Application – Download