Here is the latest update for all the candidates i.e NWDA LDC Recruitment 2021, which has declared by the officials of the National Water Development Agency at the official website www.nwda.gov.in. So, candidates who are waiting for the central govt job notifications, those ones can apply for the NWDA JE Recruitment 2021 through the online mode. The starting date of the application process is 10th May 2021 and the Online NWDA LDC Application Form 2021 links will expire on the date of 25th June 2021. So, candidates without any delay apply for the National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2021 before the last date of the application process with the help of the provided links and details on this web page. Candidates just go through the mentioned links and apply for the NWDA LDC Recruitment 2021 in an easy manner.
NWDA LDC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Organisation
||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
|Name of the posts
||Junior Engineer, Junior Accountant Officer, Translator, Stenographer Grade-II, Upper Division Clerk, and Lower Division Clerk
|Number of Posts
|Starting Date To Apply
||10th May 2021
|Ending Date To Apply
||25th June 2021
||Central Government Jobs
|| All Over India
- For Junior Engineer Posts: Aspirants must and should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from the recognized board or university.
- For Junior Accountant Posts: Candidates have a Degree in Commerce from the recognized board or university.,
- For Stenographer Grade-II Posts: Contenders must have the qualification in the 12th Class from the recognized board or university.
- For Lower Division Clerk Posts: Individuals, who have the Matriculation or equivalent from the recognized board or university, are eligible for the NWDA LDC Recruitment 2021.
- For Upper Division Clerk Posts: Degree of a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, PowerPoint &Internet
- For Hindi Translator Posts: Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English/English with Hindi/any other subject.
The age limit details of this NWDA LDC Recruitment 2021 mentioned on the below page.
|Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, UDC
|Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer
- For General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 840/-
- For ST/SC/PWD/Female/Ex-serviceman Candidates: Rs.500/-
Computer Based Test and Skill Test are the selection rounds of this NWDA JE Recruitment 2021.
|Name of the Posts
|Junior Engineer (JE), Hindi Translator, Junior Accountant Officer, UDC
||Computer Based Test
|Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk
||Computer Based Test & Skill Test
- Computer-Based Online Test
- Typing Test
|Name of the Posts
|Junior Engineer (JE), Hindi Translator, Junior Accountant Officer
||Rs. 35400-112400/- (level-6)
|Stenographer Grade-II, Upper Division Clerk
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
The 62 NWDA Vacancy Details are clearly mentioned in the below table.
|Lower Division Clerk
|Upper Division Clerk
|Junior Accounts Officer
Steps to apply for the NWDA LDC Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website www.nwda.gov.in.
- Click on the Vacancy section.
- After that, check the eligibility conditions for the NWDA LDC Recruitment 2021.
- After checking the conditions, candidates click on the apply online link.
- Later on, fill out the mentioned details in the form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Candidates take a copy of the NWDA LDC Application Form 2021, which may useful for the further verification process.