Odisha Public Service Commission released the Odisha Civil Service Notification 2021 to recruit 392 OAS, OPS, OFS, OCS, ORS, and Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service. Aspirants who are Odisha Residents and having the Qualification as per the OPSC Civil Services Examination 2020 Notification should register for the Positions Listed. The Registration period for the OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 is from 12th January to 11th February 2021. and submission of the Odisha Civil Service Application is up to 18th February 2021. Check www.opsc.gov.in For more details regarding the OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021.
- 1 Overview of OPSC Civil Service Notification 2021
- 2 Odisha Civil Service Notification 2021
- 3 Odisha Civil Service Application
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
Overview of OPSC Civil Service Notification 2021
|Name Of The Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name Of The Exam||Odisha Civil Servies Examination 2020|
|Post Name(s)||Group A (OAS, OPS, OFS), Group B (OCS, ORS, OTAS)|
|Number Of Posts||392 Posts|
|Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Online Registration, Re-Registration & Payment Of Exam Fee Schedule||12th January to 11th February 2021|
|Submission Of Online Registration Application Schedule||12th January to 18th February 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Odisha Civil Service Notification 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission announced the Odisha Civil Services Examination 2020 Notification with Advt. No: 07 of 2020-21. Applicants who are waiting for the Odisha Employment News can find the OPSC Civil Service Notification 2021 as well as the Application Form from the page. On this page, candidates find the information which is positioned on the OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021. So, Contenders follow them and confirm their employability for the Advertisement and finish the Registration For the Odisha Civil Services Notification 2021 on the specified dates.
Through the OPSC Civil Services Examination 2020 Notification, 392 OAS, OPS, OFS, OCS, ORS, OTAS Posts/ Services are going to be recruited. Details like Odisha Civil Service Vacancy, Application Fee, Age Limit, and educational qualifications, etc are clearly mentioned. So, by following step by step process of the registration process, aspirants need to apply for the OPSC Civil Services Notification 2021.
|OPSC Civil Service Admit Card|
|OPSC Civil Service Syllabus|
|OPSC Civil Service Previous Papers|
|OPSC Civil Service Answer Key|
|OPSC Civil Service Result|
Odisha Civil Service Application
Those who are willing to apply for this OPSC Civil Service Vacancy can download the Odisha Civil Service Notification 2021 and know the documents required to do the registration. Then Start filling the Odisha Civil Service Application with the required details. After 11.02.2021, the Odisha Public Service Commission stop the registration. And Candidates must complete the Application before 18.02.2021. Selection rounds like Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Personality Test/Interview be held to select the candidates. Selected candidates get salary i.e OAS, OPS, OFS Rs.56,100/- and OCS, ORS, OTAS, OES they will get Rs.44,900/- per month.
According to OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Notification, Applying Contenders for Odisha Civil Services Examination 2020 Vacancy must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university/institution. He/ She Able to speak, read, and write Odia Language. Passed Middle School or High School with Odia Language as one of the Subjects.
The Cut Off date for the Age Limit is 01st January 2020. Applicants require the Age of 21 Years to 32 Years. 05 Years Age Relaxation applicable to SC, ST, SEBC, Women, Ex-Serviceman Candidates, and 10 Years for PWD whose Disability is 40% or more.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age Exemption for Scheduled Caste/ Tribe, Socially Economically Backward Caste, Ex-Serviceman, All Women Candidates is05 Years and 10 Years for Persons with Disability whose Disability is 40% or more.
The Odisha Public Service Commission conducts the rounds of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Personality Test or Interview to shortlist the applicants for the Odisha Civil Services Vacancy.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test or Interview
General Category, SEBC Applicants should pay the Non-Refundable application fee of Rs.500/- through Net Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card Etc. SC, ST, PWD Candidates are exempted from the Fee Payment for the Odisha Civil Service Notification 2021.
- For General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- No Application Fee for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability
Odisha Civil Services Salary provided for the Selected Candidates is Rs.56,100/- for OAS, OFS, OPS, and Rs.44,900/- for OCS, ORS, and OTAS.
- Odisha Administrative Service, Odisha Finance Service, Odisha Police Service: Rs.56,100/-
- Odisha Co-Operative Services, Odisha Revenue Services, Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service: Rs.44,900/-
Odisha Civil Services Vacancy
As per the Odisha Civil Service Notification 2021, Service Wise Vacancy specified as follows.
- Odisha Administrative Service: 137 Posts
- Odisha Finance Service: 104 Posts
- Odisha Police Service: 06 Posts
- Odisha Co-Operative Services: 08 Posts
- Odisha Revenue Services: 74 Posts
- Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service: 63 Posts
How to Apply For OPSC Odisha Civil Service Notification 2021 @ www.opsc.gov.in
- Eligible Aspirants should visit OPSC Official Website www.opsc.gov.in
- Find the “Advertisement for Odisha Civil Services Examination-2020 (Advt. No. 07 of 2020-21)” dated 31.12.2020
- Download the Advertisement and follow the information.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- A New Page Opened in a new tab.
- On that Click on “New User” if you don’t have any registration in OPSC Site otherwise, click on “Existing User”
- Follow the rules and click on “Proceed to Registration”
- Given the Email ID and Mobile Number to do the registration.
- Then log in with those details and do provide the Educational Qualifications, Documents, Upload Photo, and Signature.
- Pay the Fee and submit the Odisha Civil Services Application Form.
- Take a copy of the application form for further reference.
Official Odisha Civil Services Examination 2020 Notification – Refer Here
Online OPSC Odisha Civil Services Application Form – Enrol Now