- 1 Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
- 2 Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 of Advt No: 01/2021 is released. From 18th February to 20th March 2021, the Candidates are allowed to do the registration as the Odisha High Court ASO Online Application is active at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in. A total of 202 Posts is available for Recruitment. So, the Candidates of Odisha are advised to register to follow the Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Notification 2021 first to know the Qualifications, Age Limits, Salary, etc. After the verification, if the candidate that he/ she is eligible for the post, they can do the registration for the Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2021.
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
|Name Of The High Court||Odisha High Court|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Section Officer Posts|
|Number Of Posts||202 Posts|
|Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Date Of Advertisement||17th February 2021|
|Online Applications Commencement Date||18th February 2021|
|Final Date To Apply||20th March 2021|
|Job Location||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Notification 2021
High Court of Odisha Assistant Section Officer Notification 2021 for 202 Posts is released on 17.02.2021 at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in. As per the Advt No: 01/2021, the Bachelor Degree Candidate having the age of 21 to 32 Years are eligible. The Candidate must refer to Jobschat.in for knowing the complete information which is mentioned as per the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 Notification. With the details, the candidate refers to the registration method to fill the Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Online Application. Then they can continue the registration up to 20th March 2021. As a part of the examination fee, all the candidate must pay Rs.500/- which is Non-Refundable. After screening the Odisha High Court ASO Application, the Profile matching candidates will be allowed to appear for the written test which is the initial round of selection.
|Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus|
|Odisha High Court ASO Previous Papers|
|Odisha High Court ASO Admit Card
An Applicant must require a Bachelor Degree in any discipline. Computer Knowledge is also necessary for the candidates to apply for the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Computer Knowledge
As of 01st August 2021, the Aspirant requires a Minimum Age of 21 Years and Maximum Age of 32 Years. Upper Age is Relxable up to 05 Years for SC, ST, SEBC, Women Candidates and 10 Years for PWD Candidates. For more details, the candidate must refer to Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2021.
- General Category (Male): 21 to 32 Years
- SC, ST, SEBC, Women Candidates: 21 to 37 Years
- Persons with Disability: 21 to 42 Years
The Candidates are requested to Pay Non-Refundable and Non-Adjustable Examination Fee of Rs.500/-. SC, ST, PWD Candidate are exempted from the Fee Payment as per the Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Notification 2021.
- General, SEBC Candudate: Rs.500/-
- SC, ST, PWD: No Fee
Odisha High Court Shortlist the Candidates for 202 Odisha High Court Assistant Section officer Vacancy through the Preliminary Test, Mains Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Viva-Voce.
- Preliminary Examination
- Written Test
- Computer Application Test
- Viva-Voce Test
Scale Of Pay
Odisha High Court ASO Salary is Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- with DA, TA allowances admissible according to time by the Government of Odisha.
- Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Salary: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- along with TA, DA
OPSC ASO Vacancy Details
As per the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021, the 202 posts are divided among the following Community as follows.
- UnReserved: 105 Posts
- SEBC: 23 Posts
- SC: 22 Posts
- ST: 52 Posts
What is the method to apply for the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 @ www.orissahighcourt.nic.in?
- Initially, the Candidates must visit the Odisha High Court website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Next, Go to the Recruitment Corner.
- Open Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Section Officer in the High Court’s Establishment.
- Check the details first.
- Click on “Examination Portal”
- Choose “Apply Now” and follow the given instructions.
- Further “Proceed to Apply” and accept the instructions and choose “I wish to apply” and provide the captcha.
- Give the details that are asked.
- And finish the registration by paying the Fee.
- Finally, all have to take a printout of the Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Application Form.
Official Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Notification 2021 – Download Now
Online Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Application – Register Now