- 1 Oil India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 Oil India Clerk cum Computer Operator Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Oil India Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021 with Advertisement Number HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2021-02 at www.oil-india.com is released on 01.07.2021. To recruit 120 Posts, Online Oil India Junior Assistant Application is accepted from the 10+2 Candidates who are having a Diploma in Computer Application. From 01.07.2021 to 15.08.2021, the candidates do apply for the Oil India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021. The applicants first notice complete information from the Advertisement. If the applicant does not follow any information mentioned on the Oil India Clerk cum Computer Operator Notification 2021, and registered for the recruitment an issue will arise for the applicants providing the details on the Oil India Junior Assistant Application or in the selection rounds for the Oil India Recruitment board.
Oil India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The Board||Oil India Limited|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Assistant (Clerk cum Computer Operator)|
|Number Of Openings||120|
|Category||Latest India Government Jobs|
|Initial Date Of Registration||01st July 2021|
|Final Date Of Registration||15th August 2021|
|Job Location||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh|
Oil India Clerk cum Computer Operator Notification 2021
By following the Oil India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021, Jobschat.in informed the Qualifications, Age Limits, Exam Fee, Selection rounds, and Oil India Junior Assistant Salary. So, the candidates only get the correct information from our portal. Simply following that information, the candidates must complete the registration by following the steps which are given below. Oil India will accept the Oil India Junior Clerk Online Application only. No Other modes of application will not be allowed. So, the Candidates must follow the instructions as per the Oil India Clerk cum Computer Operator Notification 2021 and finish their registration. Further, prepare for the Written Test to get shortlisted for the 120 Oil India Clerk cum Computer Operator Vacancy.
|Oil India Junior Assistant Syllabus|
|Oil India Junior Assistant Previous Papers|
The Candidates must pass 10+2 in any stream with 40% marks and a Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application of minimum of six months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc apply for the Oil India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021.
- 10+2 in any stream with a Diploma in Computer Application of a minimum of six months duration.
The Applicants must have the Age Limit of 18 to 30 Years to apply for the Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021. OBC (NCL) candidates will have an Upper Age Relaxation of 3 Years and it is 5 Years for SC, ST Candidates.
- General: Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 33 Years
- SC, ST: Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 35 Years
The Applicants are requested to pay the Application Fee Rs.200/- (General, OBC) exclusive of GST, Payment Gateway Charges to confirm their Oil India Junior Assistant Application. SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- General Category, OBC Category: Rs.200/- exclusive of GST, Payment Gateway Charges
- SC/ ST/ EWS/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted from the Payment of Application Fee
The Applicants who have applied for the Oil India Clerk cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2021 will be shortlisted based on the Computer Based Test and Document Verification.
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
Scale Of Pay
The Candidates who are shortlisted for the 120 Oil India Junior Assistant Vacancy will receive the Monthly Salary of 26,600/- to Rs.90,000/- (Grade III).
- Oil India Junior Assistant Salary: Rs.26,600/- to Rs.90,000/- (Grade III)
Oil India Junior Assistant Vacancy Details
Total 120 Posts are released with the Oil India Clerk cum Computer Operator Notification 2021. These 120 Posts community-wise are specified as follows.
- SC: 08 Posts
- ST: 14 Posts
- OBC(NCL): 32 Posts
- EWS: 12 Posts
- UnReserved: 54 Posts
What is the method to apply for the Oil India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 @ www.oil-india.com?
- The candidates open the Oil India Limited website www.oil-india.com
- After that, the candidates open the “Current Openings” by opening the Careers.
- Click on “Apply Online” for Recruitment for the post of Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) in OIL at Field Headquarters, Duliajan. (Advertisement No. HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2021-02).
- Open the Advertisement and follow the instructions first.
- Next, read the Instructions to Apply PDF.
- Register first and then log in to Pay the Fee and upload the Photo, Signature, and other documents in their respective size and format.
- Finally, print the Oil India Clerk cum Computer Operator Application after the registration period is over.
|Oil India Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|Instructions to Apply||Check Now|
|Oil India Junior Assistant Online Application||Fill Now|