Persistent Systems has announced Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022 and a large number of jobs are announced with it, requiring various skills and expertise. The company has also started recruiting candidates through Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022 who are recent Graduates, Post Graduates of the college. Job Seekers should utilize this opportunity by visiting the official website and applying for it. Before applying, candidates need to read the full job description and have to make sure that they are applying for the job and that their skills match. To help the candidates applying for the Persistent Systems Off-Campus Drive 2022 we have provided here all the necessary information and details like job description, hiring process, eligibility criteria, salary package, etc. in this article. Therefore, we suggest all the candidates read this information in the following sections carefully.
Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022 – Summary
|Company Name||Persistent Systems|
|Job Roles||Python Lead, Python Architect, UI Developer, UI Lead, UI Architect, React Architect, .Net Lead, Node JS developer, QA Automation Lead, QA Test Automation Engineer, etc.|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.B.A, B.Sc.,|
|Category||Latest IT Off Campus Drive|
|Industries||Corporations, Wealth Management, Business Processes Consulting|
|Job Location||Across India|
Persistent Systems Off-Campus Information
Candidates who are applying for Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 need to know about the company as well. Persistent Systems is a global solutions company delivering digital business acceleration, enterprise modernization, and digital product engineering. This is a good opportunity for job seekers who should apply for Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022 They are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help their clients anticipate what’s next and answer questions before they’re asked.
Candidates need to carry documents such as marks lists of SSC, Inter, graduation, and PG certificates and with two copies of them at least, along with photos to the Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022 venue.
|Persistent Systems Recruitment|
|Persistent Systems Walkin|
|Persistent Systems Internship|
|Persistent Systems Syllabus|
Candidates applying for Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022 should satisfy the following conditions.
- The candidates should have sound technical knowledge.
- Applicants should have basic knowledge of working with computers.
- Candidates should have at least two certified courses like Java, Oracle, HTML, and CSS.
- The applicants must possess at least 65% minimum in their SSC, Inter, and Graduation.
- Candidates need to have good communication skills, which are required for coordinating with team members.
- Applicants should be willing to work in abnormal hours as the situation demands.
- All aspirants should be energetic, learn quickly, and adapt to the upcoming technologies.
All candidates applying for Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022 should have to go through the following stages to complete the hiring process.
- Mental Ability/Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Registration Process for Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Go to the company website at persistent.com
- Navigate to the Careers section and click on find all jobs.
- Look for ‘Persistent Off-Campus Drive 2022′
- Click on it and select your desired position. Apply for the event by uploading your resume.
- The Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022 drive venue, timings and registration information will be sent to your registered E-mail ID.
|Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|