Persistent Systems has recently started recruiting candidates through Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022 and off-campus drives across various locations like Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, and Kolkata. We have provided here clear information about the Persistent Systems Recruitment process clearly. In addition to this, we have also included some of the vital details like PayScale, Hiring Process, Eligibility Criteria, and Application procedure. So, Interested candidates who would like to apply for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022 can check the eligibility criteria, experience, and skill section once, which are mentioned in the following sections and can proceed to apply. Therefore, we suggest the candidates read this article carefully and thoroughly to understand all the information about Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022 and related important points.
Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022 – Summary
|Name Of The Company||Persistent Systems|
|Job Roles||Python Lead, Python Architect, UI Developer, UI Lead, UI Architect, React Architect, .Net Lead, Node JS developer, QA Automation Lead, QA Test Automation Engineer, etc.|
|Eligibility||B.Tech, MTech, MCA, M.B.A, M.E|
|Job Location||Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata & Other Cities|
Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022
The Persistent Systems company has various job vacancies across different locations across India. The candidates who apply for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022 will have to go through the training period, of a certain duration, before making it regular. The stipend will be provided accordingly for the training duration. So, interested job seekers can utilize this chance. The organization has various job roles as in vacancies. The company has also mentioned that freshers are also eligible to apply for these Persistent Systems Careers. So, candidates need to hurry before the last date to apply. If the candidate misses Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022, they can attend Persistent Systems Off-Campus Drives and Walk-in Drives.
The candidates applying for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022 should satisfy the below conditions to be considered a potential recruit.
- The candidate should be a graduate. Preferably B.Tech, MTech, MCA, M.B.A, M.E
- The candidate should have sound knowledge in the relevant technical area.
- Basic computer knowledge is mandatory
- Should have at least two certified courses like Java, Oracle, Html, CSS, etc.
- Should have a 65% minimum of their education
- Must be good in communication skills to coordinate well with the team members.
- The candidate should be a quick learner and should adapt quickly to the changing technologies.
All the applicants who apply for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022 have to pass through the following stages.
- Aptitude/Coding Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
Selected candidates in the Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022 will be provided with a training period duration for a certain period and a stipend will be paid. After that, upon hiring as regular, will be provided with Persistent Systems Salary for freshers will be based on the selected position.
|Persistent Systems Walkin|
|Persistent Off Campus Drive|
|Persistent Systems Internship|
|Persistent Systems Syllabus|
Registration Process for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website at persistent.com.
- Go to the careers section and click on view all jobs.
- Select the desired job, based on your profile. Read the description well and click on apply.
- Sign up with your details and upload your resume in pdf format.
- Click on submit.
- You will get a notification/popup saying that you have successfully applied for the job.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for emails from persistent.
|Persistent Systems Recruitment 2022||Apply Now|