Persistent Systems has announced various jobs with the Persistent Systems Walkin 2022 Drive. This is a very good opportunity for fresh graduates who just got out of college and seeking to start a career in the IT Sector. The company stated that recent college graduates of the year of passing mainly 2023, 2022, and 2021 can apply for this and attend the Persistent Systems Walkin 2022. Interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, recruitment process, etc., before applying for the drive event. To help such candidates, we have gathered all the necessary information one needs to know before applying for the Persistent Systems Walkin 2022, along with the direct links to the official website and the careers page. Moreover, we have also included the step-by-step procedure to register for the Persistent Systems Walkin 2022 and how to attend the event. Therefore, we advise the candidates to read this article thoroughly to understand all the important points in this post.
Persistent Systems Walkin 2022 – Summary
|Name of the Company||Persistent Systems|
|Job Roles||Senior DevOps Engineer, React Developer, .Net Developer, Java Lead, Project Lead, Angular JS Lead, Python Architect, UI Developer, etc.|
|Qualification||Recent Graduates/Post Graduates|
|Category||Private Jobs Walk-in Drives|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Persistent Systems Walkin 2022
Persistent Systems is one of the top companies in the United States that provide innovative solutions and strive to push the frontiers of digital computing ahead. It’s also known for providing a good working environment to the employees. Students who have been recently graduated from college can apply for this Persistent Systems Walkin 2022. Experienced candidates can go directly for Recruitment drives. Based on the performance in the hiring rounds, the candidate may be hired for the Persistent System Jobs. The Candidates need to carry at least two copies of passport-sized photographs, and a couple of copies of each of the certificates like SSC, Inter, Graduation, and Post Graduation to the Persistent Systems Walkin 2022 venue.
Candidates applying for Persistent Systems Walkin 2022 should possess the following qualities to attend the event.
- The candidates should be recently graduated. Preferably from a computer background, like BE/B.Tech/MTech etc.
- Applicants should have scored at least 65% in their SSC, Inter, Degree, and Post Graduation.
- Applicants cannot have any backlogs at the time of applying for the event.
- A maximum of the 1-year gap in education is accepted.
Skills Required for Persistent Systems Careers:
- The candidates should have good communication and interpersonal skills. This is crucial as they often need to work in teams and need to cooperate with each other.
- The candidates should have secured certificates with any programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Java, .Net, etc.
- The applicant should be willing to travel to other locations across India.
- They should also be able to work in rotational shifts as the situation demands.
- The job seeker should be highly energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking in nature.
Job seekers who are willing to attend Persistent Systems Walkin 2022 should have to go through the following stages to secure employment in the organization.
- Mental Ability/Aptitude Test
- Technical Ability Evaluation
- Technical Round 2
- HR Round
Selected candidates who have cleared all the recruitment rounds have to attend the training on the company premises and a stipend will be provided to them. After successful completion of the training, Persistent Systems Walkin Fresher’s salary will be provided to them, as per the designation and company norms.
|Persistent Off Campus Drive|
|Persistent Systems Recruitment|
|Persistent Systems Internship|
|Persistent Systems Syllabus|
Registration Process for Persistent Systems Walkin 2022:
- Visit the company website at www.persistent.com
- Scroll down to see the option Careers and click on it.
- Select your location to see open opportunities in that area.
- Choose your desired position and apply for Persistent Systems Walkin 2022 with your details and upload your resume. Click on submit.
- You will receive a mail from the officials if your resume is shortlisted for the Persistent System walk-in drive event. It will also contain the venue and timings.
- Attend the walk-in drive to see your luck.
|Persistent Systems Walkin 2022||Apply Now|