- 1 Brief Details Of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 Notification at www.powergridindia.com. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited will recruit 35 PGCIL Diploma Trainee Posts in the streams of Civil, Mechanical. The candidates who want to register for the Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 first check the Advertisement to find all the information. If the candidates feel that they are eligible, they can apply for this PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 by using the Application below.
Jobschat.in provided the Eligibility criteria along with the process of filling the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Application even checking th advertisement. That’s why the Candidates just follow the information mentioned on this page and finish the registration by submitting the Power Grid Diploma Trainee Online Application. The Applicants shall submit the Application only from 24th May 2021 to 21st June 2021. Further, after scrutinization of the Application, a Written Test is held to shortlist the applicants.
Brief Details Of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Name Of The Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee (Civil, Electrical) Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||35 Vacancies|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Start Date||24th May 2021 (10.00 AM)|
|Application Close Date||21st June 2021 till 11:59 PM|
|Job Location||PGCIL Northern Region Transmission System-I|
Applicants to apply for the PGCIL DT Recruitment 2021 must possess a Full-time 3 Years Diploma in Civil/ Electrical with a minimum of 70% Marks for General/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS candidates and Pass marks for SC/ST/PWD. Higher Technical Qualification likes B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
- 3 Years Diploma in Civil/ Electrical. Higher Technical Qualification likes B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
The Maximum Age Limit For Diploma Trainee is as follows and is 27 Years for General Category, 30 Years for OBC(NCL), and 32 years for SC/ ST Candidates. The Cut off date for the Age Limit as per the PGCIL DT Notification 2021 is 15th June 2021.
Applicants of this PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 must pay the Non-Refundable Application fee of Rs.300/- through Online Payment Gateway or Debit/ Credit Cards. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- General/ OBC – Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates – Nil
PGCIL provides the Rs.27,500/- Per month Stipend during the Training Period. After that, the candidate is appointed as Junior Engineer Grade IV and pay the Salary of Rs.25,000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.25,000/- to Rs.1,17,500/- (IDA)
|Name Of The Post||Stipend during the training period||Designation & Level on successful completion of the training period||Basic pay on Regularization|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical, Civil)||Rs.27,500/- Per month||Junior Engineer Gr-IV at the S1 level in the Supervisory category||Rs.25,000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.25,000/- to Rs.1,17,500/- (IDA)|
The candidates will be selected for this PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy based on the Performance given on the Computer-Based Test
- Written Test
Power Grid India Diploma Trainee Vacancy Details
As per the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2021, 35 Posts are released. These Posts are divided as follows.
|Name Of The Post||Number Of Post|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||30 (11-UR, 7-OBC, 6-SC, 2-ST, 4-EWS, 02-PWD)|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||05 (2-UR, 1-OBC 1-SC, 1-EWS)|
What is the method to fill Power Grid Diploma Trainee Application @ www.powergridindia.com?
- Interested and Eligible candidates first open the Power Grid India website www.powergridindia.com
- Then move to the Careers Section and Click on Job Opportunities and choose Openings.
- Go to the Regional Openings and choose the Northern Region-1, Delhi Recruitment.
- Then find the “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I-2021”
- Find the complete information.
- Go to the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Online Application.
- First, choose the post and Give all the personal, educational qualification details.
- Pay the Fee next and finally, upload the Signature and Photograph in the specified format.
- Finally, submit PGCIL Diploma Trainee Application and take a print for further reference.
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Previous Papers
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Answer Key|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Result
|Official PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Notification 2021||Download Here|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Date Extended Notice||Check Now|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Application Form||Apply Here|