- 1 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Overview
- 2 Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
On 24.02.2021, the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Notification is released at www.rbi.org.in. From the date 24.02.2021 of Advertisement, the Online RBI Office Attendant Application is accepting from the candidates who have 10th/ Matriculation with 18 to 25 Years of age. The last date of registration for the RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021 is 15th March 2021. So, the contenders who are looking for Bank Job Opportunities may register for the 841 Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Vacancy by following the information mentioned in the Advertisement.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name Of The Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Names||Office Attendant Posts|
|Number Of Posts||841|
|Online Applications Registration Dates||24th February 2021 to 15th March 2021|
|Online Test Date (Tentative)||09th, 10th April 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Notification 2021
Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Notification 2021 for 841 Posts for all the RBI branches of India. The 841 RBI Office Attendant Vacancy are tentative and may increase/ decrease as per the Requirement. Office wise Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Vacancy is mentioned by Jobschat.in. So, the contenders who are having the qualifications as per the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 must do the registration from 24th February 2021 to 15th March 2021. The respective RBI Office Attendant Apply Online method also mentioned below on this page. So, the candidates follow it and fill in the details to complete the registration by paying the intimation and examination fee. RBI will verify the candidate details with the submitted RBI Office Attendant Application and will issue the Hall Ticket for the selected candidates as the Written Test will hold on 09th, 10th April 2021.
|RBI Office Attendant Syllabus|
|RBI Office Attendant Previous Papers
|RBI Office Attendant Admit Card
|RBI Office Attendant Answer Key
|RBI Office Attendant Result|
The Candidate must have passed 10th Class must be an Undergraduate as of 01st February 2021. The Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply. The Candidate must have the Reading, Writing, and Speaking Knowledge of the Local Language to which the candidate belongs to.
- 10th Class Pass
- Reading, Writing, and Speaking Knowledge of the Local Language of the State the Candidate belongs to.
As of 01st February 2021, the Candidate must require a Minimum Age of 18 Years and Maximum Age of 25 Years. The Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003. Age Relaxation is 03 Years for OBC, 05 Years for SC, ST, 10 Years for PWD, Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married.
- General Category: 18 to 25 years
- Other Backward Category: 18 to 28 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability, Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: 18 to 35 Years
- For more details, visit the RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021.
Application Fee, Intimation Charges
According to the Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant notification 2021, the OBC/EWS/General candidates Candidates have to Pay Rs.450/- (Application Fee, Intimation Charges) and Rs.50/- as intimation charges for SC/ST/PwBD/EXSM.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability, Ex-Serviceman (Intimation Charges): Rs.50/-
- General Category, Economically Weaker Section, Other Backward Caste: Rs.450/- (Application Fee, Intimation Charges)
Through the Online Written Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT), the Candidate is selected for the RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021.
- Online Written Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Scale Of Pay
RBI Office Attendant Salary of the Selected Candidates is Rs.10,940/- (Initial Pay) in the range of Rs.10,940/- – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700.
- Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Salary is Rs.10,940/- to Rs.23,700/-
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy – office Wise
What is the Method to Apply For RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021?
- The Candidates first go to the RBI Website www.rbi.org.in
- Find and Open “Opportunities @ RBI”
- Pick “Vacancies” which is with “Current Vacancies”
- Further, choose “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants – 2020”
- Open it and Download the advertisement first to know the details.
- Further, click on “Apply Online” and choose “Click Here for New Registration”
- Provide Basic info in Step 1, Upload Photo & Signature in Step 2, Details in Step 3, Check Preview in Step 4 and Pay the Fee in Step 5.
- Finally, Submit the RBI Office Attendant Application and take a printout.
Official Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Notification 2021 – Check Now
Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Online Application – Register Now