- 1 Details Of RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2021
- 2 RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2021 is announced By the Reserve Bank Of India. RBI released 322 RBO Officer Grade B Vacancy in different departments. RBI Grade B Officer Application is available at www.rbi.org.in. Interested ones must register for the RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2021 from 28th January to 15th February 2021. So, candidates for detailed information, once check the Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Notification 2021 and make sure that they are eligible for the designation and apply.
Details Of RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2021
|Name Of The Bank||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Post Name(s)||Grade B Officer Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||322 Posts|
|Category Of The Job||Bank Jobs|
|Starting Date To Enroll||28th January 2021|
|Last Date To Enroll||15th February 2021|
|Date Of Online Exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2021
All the Bank Job Seekers check the RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2021 released for 322 Posts Officer Grade B Posts across RBI Branches in India. Based on the department, Candidate requires Graduation, PG in the relevant course as per the Reserve Bank Of India Officer Grade B Notification 2021. So, the candidates also check the Educational Qualifications, selection process, application fee, etc which are given below. Even the Community wise RBI Officer Grade B Vacancy also listed. So the candidates after checking them have to follow the given instruction while filling the RBI Grade B Apply Online method. Already, the Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Application acceptance started on 28th January 2021. Interested ones have to finish the registration on or before 15th February 2021.
Selection of Candidates as per the RBI Officer Grade-B Notification 2021 involve the Phase I, II Written Test and Interview. Phase I Exam is held on 06.03.2021 and Phase II Exam (Paper-II, III) held on 31st March and 01st April 2021. So, all the Applicants of Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Notification 2021 follow Jobschat.in for the further updates.
|RBI Grade B Syllabus|
|RBI Grade B Previous Papers|
|RBI Grade B Admit Card|
|RBI Grade B Answer Key|
|RBI Grade B Officer Phase II Result|
|RBI Grade B Phase I Result|
Following the RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment Notification 2021, Candidates should have possessed the Graduation or Post Graduation with a minimum of Percentage to apply for the position.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): Graduation in any discipline/ Equivalent Qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post-Graduation/ Equivalent Technical qualification.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance OR PGDM/ MBA Finance OR Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. Agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied, etc.,.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical
Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay OR Master’s Degree in Mathematics and a one-year post-graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects OR M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute OR Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta.
Age Limits And Relaxation
Candidates age limits should within the range i.e Lower Limit is 21 Years and Maximum Age limit of 30 Years as on 01st January 2021 and For candidates possessing M.Phil. and PhD qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively. 3 Years for OBC, 5 Years for SC, ST, Ex-SM is the Age Limits. For more info, visit the RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment Advertisement.
- General Category Age Limits: 21 to 30 Years
- Other Backward Caste: 21 to 33 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Ex-serviceman: 21 to 35 Years
Candidates are selected for the Reserve Bank Of India Grade B Officer Notification 2021 based on the Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Personal Interview.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
Applicants required to pay the Non-Refundable Fee of Rs.850/- (General, OBC, EWS) and Rs.100/- (SC, ST, EWS) in an Online mode which is specified on the RBI Officer Grade B Notification 2021. Bank Charges are to be borne by the Candidates only.
- For General/ Other Backward Caste/ Economically Weaker Section: Rs.850/-
- For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with Benchmark Disability: Rs.100/-
RBI Grade B Officer Salary is Rs.35,150/- to Rs.62,400/- and Allowances also provided. But, the initial Paid Salary is of Rs.35,150/-. For better understanding, the Candidates may refer to the RBI Officer Grade B Notification 2021.
- Rs.35,150/- to Rs.62,400/-
Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Vacancy
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General: 270 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR: 29 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM: 23 Posts
How To Apply For RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021 @ www.rbi.org.in?
- Interested Persons must Open the Reserve Bank of India site www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on the [email protected]
- Choose Vacancies under Current Vacancies.
- Open the Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment of Officers in Grade B- DR (General), DEPR/DSIM-2021
- Check out the details inscribed on the RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2021.
- If your eligible opens the RBI Officer Grade B Online Application Form.
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration”
- Provide basic details in Step 1, Attach a recent Passport size Photograph, signature in Step 2, Complete Educational Details in Step 3, Preview your details in Step 4, and upload the required copies in Step 5 in the required format and size and finally do the Payment in Step 6.
- Submit the details with the Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Application.
- Take a hard copy of the RBI Officer Grade B Officer Application for reference purpose.
Official RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2021 – Download Here
Online RBI Grade B Officer Application Form – Apply Now