- 1 Overview Of RITES Limited Engineer Notification 2020
- 2 RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020
- 3 RITES Limited Engineer Recruitment 2020
- 4 Essential Qualifications
RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification is published on 05th November 2020 to 170 Engineering Professional vacancies in the Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Specializations. So, the 02 Years Experienced contenders first check the RITES Engineer Notification 2020 from the site ritesltd.com to have a basic clarification on the other details along with the process to fill and submit the RITES Engineer Application Form.
Overview Of RITES Limited Engineer Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)|
|Post Name(s)||Engineering Professionals (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||170 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||05th November 2020|
|Last Date To Apply|
|Job Location||Across India|
RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020
RITES Limited issued the RITES Engineering Professionals Notification 2020 for 150 Engineer Jobs. Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical are the streams available in the released RITES Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020. Jobschat.in placed the requirements here by taking the Notification for reference to inform the contenders to make them apply. Candidates with 2 years of Experience in Quality Assurance/ Production/ Manufacturing/ maintenance & operations apply for respective RITES Engineer Notification 2020.
RITES Limited Engineer Recruitment 2020
RITES Ltd organization going to hire 170 Engineering Professionals on Contract Basis. Most of the Experienced aspirants show interest in this RITES Limited Engineer Recruitment 2020 for the Experience and Salary that RITES Provided. Every info about this RITES Limited Engineer Recruitment 2020 is briefed here and the aspirants must follow the guidelines issued while enrolling their details with the RITES Engineer Application Form.
RITES Limited Organization simply checks all the Respective details that are submitted by the applied aspirants with the RITES Engineering Professional Application and accept the candidate details are matching. RITES Limited organizes the Written and Interview rounds and gives 95% weightage and remaining 5% to the Experience. So, those who prepare perfectly will be selected for the RITES Limited Engineer Vacancy.
Educational Qualifications And Experience
As per the entitled RITES Limited Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020, candidate required BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engineering/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 2 Years of Work Experience.
- Civil Engineer: BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engineering
- Electrical Engineer: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Note: Minimum 2 years in Quality Assurance/ production/ manufacturing/ maintenance & operations.
Age Limits & Exemption
Candidates applying for this RITES Ltd Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020, must possess the Maximum age limits of 40 years of age as of 01st November 2020, and Age Exemption for the EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile allowed as per the Government Norms.
- General Category: Maximum Of 40 Years
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile: As per the Government Norms
There is an Application Fee to be paid by the candidate For this RITES Civil Engineer Recruitment 2020 and it’s of Rs.600/- for General, OBC Candidates, and Rs.300/- for EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD.
- General/Other Backward Category Candidates: Rs.600/- (plus Tax Admissable)
- Economically Weaker Section/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disability Candidates: Rs.300/- (plus Tax Admissable)
RITES Limited organization will shortlist the applicants for the RITES Civil Engineer Notification 2020 based on Written Test, Interview and Experience
- Written Test (60%)
- Personal Interview (35%)
- Experience (05%)
RITES Limited Organisation offers the Rs.19,860/- for the candidates along with other allowances if they are selected for the RITES Engineer Vacancy. And Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments including PF contribution of Employer for posting in Non – Metro city is Rs.35,152/- which results in CTC of 4.2 LPA
|Basic Pay||Allowances||Other perks|
|Rs. 19, 860/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)||65% in Non-metro cities|
70% in Metro Cites other
75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore
|Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution|
towards PF @ 12% would be
borne by the company
RITES Engineer Vacancy
- Engineer (Civil): 50 Posts
- Engineer (Electrical): 30 Posts
- Engineer (Mechanical): 90 Posts
Procedure To Apply RITES Limited Engineer Recruitment 2020:
- Experienced Candidates must visit the RITES Limited Main site ritesltd.com
- On the Homepage, aspirants need to find the Careers Tab available.
- Open that and On that find the Recruitment of Engineering Professionals on contractual basis (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) with Vacancy No: 14-16/20
- Download the RITES Engineering Professionals Notification 2020 and check the advertisement placed details.
- Those who contain the experience and other eligible criteria then opens the RITES Registration page.
- Choose the RITES Limited Engineer Online Application Form.
- And log in again and attach the required documents.
- Ensure the RITES Engineer Application is free from mistakes and submit it online before the due date.
- Keep a Hard Copy of RITES Limited Engineering Professionals Application and use it for future correspondence.
RITES Engineer Last Date Extended 2020 Notice: Click Here
Official RITES Limited Engineering Professionals Notification 2020 – Check Here
RITES Limited Engineering Professionals Application Form – Enroll Here