Apply for the South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 for 1004 Act Apprentice Posts which is published by the South Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubballi at the official website www.rrchubli.in. So, candidates once check out all the rules and regulations mentioned on the SWR Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020-21 and apply for the RRC Hubli Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 through the online mode. The RRC Hubli Apprentice Application Form applying links are available from 10th December 2020 to 09th January 2021. So, candidates take the chance and apply for the South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 if the Candidate Passed Trade is available with the Advertisement.
- 1 South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21
- 2 RRC Hubli South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21
- 3 RRC Hubli Apprentice Application Form
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21
|Name Of The Board||South Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubballi|
|Name Of The Post||Act Apprentice Posts|
|Number Of Posts||1004 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Start Date To Apply||10th December 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||09th January 2021|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Based on the Merit Score|
|Training Location||Hubballi, Karnataka|
|Official Website||swr.indianrailways.gov.in and www.rrchubli.in|
RRC Hubli South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21
Here on this web page, candidates can get the whole details about the South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21. So, applicants who are willing to apply for this RRC Hubli Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21, those ones must check the basic eligibility conditions like Eligibility, Age, starting and ending dates of the South Western Railway Apprentice Application, applying the methodology. One more important thing is knowing the Trade Wise 1004 South Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy. After checking those details, if your vacancy-based Trade wise Seats are available then apply for them with the swr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Application Form specified below from 10th December 2020 onward.
|All India Railway Recruitments|
|All Govt Exams Results|
RRC Hubli Apprentice Application Form
Eligible and willing aspirants belonging to South Western Region (RRC, Hubli) can enroll their names for this RRC Hubli Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 with the help of the provided application on this web page Jobschat.in. RRC, South Western Railway, Hubli specified 1004 RRC Hubli Apprentice Vacancy List and the Divisions in which the Training provided are mentioned on the South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020-21. But candidates remember one thing, you have to submit the RRC Hubli Apprentice Application Form before the last date of the application which is nothing but 09th January 2021.
Applying candidates of this RRC Hubli Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 must have passed 10th and ITI with 50% of Marks from each qualification from the recognized board or university.
- 10th & ITI with 50% Of Marks
The minimum and maximum age limit details are nothing but 15 Years and 24 Years. So, candidates before going to apply for the South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 must check the age limit to apply. Upper Age Relaxation of 05 Years is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and 03 Years for Other Backward Caste and 10 Years for Persons with Disability and Ex-Serviceman
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- For SC and ST Candidates: 05 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities, Ex-Serviceman: 10 Years
According to the RRC Hubli Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020-21, candidates belonging to the General, OBC Category shall pay Rs.100/- Fee which is Non-Refundable. The Fee is exempted for the SC, ST, PWD, Women (All Categories)
- For General & Other Backward Caste Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Women/ Persons with Disabilities candidates: No Fee
South Western Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli prepare the Merit list with the Candidates whose academic marks both in 10th, ITI with 50% Minimum. The average of both the Qualification Marks is considered for the selection list. So, for more information please refer to the SWR Apprentice Notification 2020-21.
- 10th, ITI Academic Merit
- Medical Fitness
During One Year of Training, RRC, Hubli provide the Stipend to the Candidates according to the Apprentice Act – 1961. So, candidates better follow the RRC Hubli Apprenticeship Notification 2020-21 once before the registration.
- According to the Apprentice Act – 1961.
RRC Hubli Apprenticeship Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Division||Number Of Vacancies|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi||217|
|Central Workshop, Mysuru||43|
|Total Posts||1004 Posts|
South Western Railway Apprentice Application Filling Process @ www.rrchubli.in:-
- Go to the RRC, Hubli website www.rrchubli.in
- Under Important Notices, Find the “Click here to view Centralized Notification for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 on SWR for the year 2019-2020 against EN.No.01/2020, dtd.10.12.2020“
- Follow the information specified.
- Then use “Click Here to Submit Online Application“
In Step 1, provide the following details to start the registration.
- In step 2, give personal details with the Qualifications, and in Step 3, give Qualification, Photo, Signature documents.
- In Step 4, preview SWR Apprentice Application for confirming the details, in Step 5, do pay the Fee and in Step 6, after the completion of registration, candidates get a Registration Number to the Mobile Number and Email.
Official South Western Railway Apprentice Notification 2020-21 – Refer Here
Online South Western Railway Apprentice Application – Apply Now