- 1 SERC Technician Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 CSIR SERC Technical Assistant Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
CSIR SERC Technician Recruitment Notification 2021 along with CSIR SERC Technical Assistant Notification 2021 is announced on the SERC website serc.res.in. Till 15.06.2021, the Candidates are advised to apply for the 12 Technician, Technical Assistant, Hindi Officer Posts. After that, the applicants should submit the CSIR SERC Technician Application printout to the Authoritative Address with supportive documents before 30.06.2021. If the applicants do not share the SER Technical Assistant Application printout, then the corresponding candidate application is not valid. As per the CSIR SERC Technician Recruitment 2021 Notification, the candidate should not provide any wrong details on the application. It leads to rejection of the candidature in the selection rounds only.
SERC Technician Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The Organization||CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre|
|Name Of The Posts||Technician, Technical Assistant, Hindi Officer Posts|
|Number Of Posts||12|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Initial Date To Apply||Started|
|Final Date To Apply Online||15th June 2021 (05.30 PM)|
|Last Date For receipt of Hard Copies of Application||30th June 2021 (05.00 PM)|
CSIR SERC Technical Assistant Notification 2021
All the qualifications, details that are mentioned by Jobschat.in is referred from CSIR SERC Technical Assistant Notification 2021. So, the candidates even follow this page to get to know all the qualifications. The Contenders must Pay the Fee specified along with the SERC Technical Assistant Application submission. The candidates who want to apply for multiple posts must send the Application and have to pay the Examination Fee separately for each post. The candidates must finish the registration as per the instructions and get ready for the selection rounds. If the candidate cleared the selection rounds, then only they will be selected for the SERC Technician Recruitment 2021.
|SERC Technician Syllabus|
|SERC Technician Previous Papers
- Technician: SSC with ITI in the relevant trade or National/ State Trade Certificate or 2 Years Experience as Apprentice Trainee from a recognized institution.
- Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma (3 Years/ 2 Years if Lateral Entry) in the relevant Trade or B.Sc in the relevant Discipline
- Hindi Officer: Mater’s Degree in Hindi with English as the subject at the Degree Level and Vice Versa. for more details visit the SERC Technician Recruitment Notification 2021
As per the CSIR SERC Technical Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021, the candidate has to remit an application fee of Rs.500/- through Net Banking to the following account. Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities/ Women/ CSIR Regular Employees/ Abroad Candidates are exempted from submission of application fee
- Name of Account Holder: Director, CSIR-SERC, Chennai.
- Account Number: 30225927924
- Bank Name: State Bank of India, Taramani.
- IFSC Code: SBIN0010673
- MICR No. : 600002130
From the CSIR SERC Technician Notification 2021, the candidates can get the Post-Wise Maximum Age Limits mentioned below. Upper Age is relaxable up to 05 Years for the eligible candidates.
- Technician (Engg. Services & Works): 33 Years
- Technician (FFL 2), Technical Assistant (Computer Assistant): 31 Years
- Technician (Other Trades), Technical Assistant (Other Trades): 28 Years
- Hindi Officer: 35 Years
SERC will recruit the candidates for the CSIR SERC Technical Assistant Vacancy based on the Written Test and Interview (Technician, Technical Assistant), and Interview (Hindi Officer)
- Technician, Technical Assistant: Written Test, Skill Test
- Hindi Officer: Interview
CSIR SERC Technician Notification 2021, the salaries to be offered to the selected candidates is mentioned. Even the candidates find the Post-Wise salary here.
- Technician: Level 2: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
- Technical Assistant: Level 6: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
- Hindi Officer: Level 10: Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
From the CSIR SERC Technical Assistant Notification 2021, a total of 12 Posts is released. The Distribution of posts among the Technician, Technical Assistant, and Hindi Officer are as follows.
- Technician: 07 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 04 Posts
- Hindi Officer: 01 Post
What is the process to apply for SERC Technician Recruitment 2021 @ serc.res.in?
- First, the contenders must Visit the CSIR-SERC website serc.res.in
- Go to the Recruitment section.
- Find the “Recruitment to the posts of Technician (1) – Adv. No, SE-3/2021 and Hindi Officer & Technical Assistant- Adv. No, SE-2/2021 and download the Advertisement.”
- Follow up on the qualifications, Age Limits, Registration Fee, Applying mode.
- Then click on “apply online” and read the instructions.
- Then after filling in the details, upload the documents and pay the Fee.
- Submit the SERC Technical Assistant Application and take the printout.
- Further, submit the CSIR SERC Technician Application to the address mentioned in the Advertisement and it should reach the SERC board before 30th June 2021.
|CSIR – SERC Technician Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|CSIR SERC Technical Assistant, Hindi Officer Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|CSIR SERC Registration Date Extended Notice||Check Now|
|CSIR SERC Technician, Technical Assistant, Hindi Officer Online Application||Apply Now|