SSC MTS Notification 2022 is announced by the Staff Selection Commission on 22nd March 2022 at ssc.nic.in. Various SSC Multi-Tasking Staff, Havaldar Vacancy across the SSC Regions of India gets released. SSC requests the SSC MTS 2022 Online Application from the Eligible candidates from 22nd March to 30th April 2022. Staff Selection Commission informs SSC MTS Salary, Educational Qualifications, Age Required, etc clearly on SSC MTS Notification 2022. The applicant first verifies them and does the registration to SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 immediately.
- 1 SSC MTS Notification 2022 Details
- 2 SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Notification 2022
- 3 SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
SSC MTS Notification 2022 Details
|Name Of The Board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical), Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||MTS: Various Posts
Havaldar (CBIC & CBN): 3603
|Job Category||Staff Selection Commission Jobs|
|Mode Of Registration||Online Mode|
|Notification Date||22nd March 2022|
|Start Date Of Application||22nd March 2022|
|Application Ending Date||30th April 2022|
|Final Date To Generate Challan||03rd May 2022 (11.00 PM)|
|Final Date To Pay Fee||
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Notification 2022
Staff Selection Commission announced the SSC MTS Notification 2021 on 22nd March 2022. Through the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 for recruiting SSC MTS Non-Technical and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Vacancy across all the Regions. Job hunters having 10th/ SSC as the qualification are eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Notification 2022. From 22.03.2022 to 30.04.2022, SSC MTS Apply Online process is made available at the site ssc.nic.in. It is advised to the contenders to look out for the details mentioned on SSC MTS Notification 2022 to do the registration of the eligible applicants.
|SSC MTS Syllabus|
|SSC MTS Previous Papers|
|SSC MTS Admit Card|
|SSC MTS Answer Key|
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission Advertise SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022 at ssc.nic.in. Then Jobschat updates the same ssc.nic.in MTS 2022 Notification along with the SSC MTS Application. As the Details of the SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 are mandatory to be followed by the Applicant, the majority of the details are given below. SSC officials do not accept the SSC MTS Application if the candidate provides details as a part of applying to the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical Vacancy. After 30.04.2022, No more Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Applications were accepted by the SSC Officials.
Candidates who are having SSC/ 10th/ Matriculation From a Recognized Board must Enrol for this SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2022.
- 10th/ SSC/ Matriculation
As per the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical Notification 2022, SSC MTS Age Limit required for the General Category aspirant is 18 to 25 Years. For OBC, the Age relaxation is 03 Years, 05 Years for SC, ST, and 10 Years for PWD (UR) Candidates, 13 Years for PWD (OBC), and 15 Years for PWD (SC, ST) Candidates.
- UnReserved Category: 18 to 25 Years
- Age Relaxation: 03 Years for Other Backward Caste, 05 Years For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Candidates, and 10 Years for Persons with Disability.
Following the SSC MTS Non-Technical Notification 2022, the aspirants (UR, OBC – Male) have to pay Rs.100/-. SC, ST, PWD, and All Categories Women are exempted from the Fee Payment. The fee is non-refundable and the Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or through SBI Challan.
- Unreserved/ Other Backward Category (Male Candidates): Rs.100/-
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Women (All Categories), Persons with Disability, Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
Staff Selection Commission with the SSC MTS 2022 Notification informed that the selection rounds contain Paper I (Computer Based Test) and Paper-II (Descriptive Test).
- Paper I (Computer Based Test)
- Paper-II (Descriptive Test)
Scale Of Pay
Coming to the SSC MTS Salary, it’s from Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.1,800/-. Additional TA, DA, HRA, etc are mentioned clearly on the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Notification 2022. So, refer to the advertisement once.
|Post||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
What is the Process to Apply Staff Selection Commission MTS Notification 2022 @ ssc.nic.in?
- First, Candidates visit the Staff Selection Commission site ssc.nic.in
- Find the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical), Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination Notification 2021 under Latest News.
- Download it and follow the information.
- Then click on “New User? Register Now” if you don’t have the registration on the SSC website.
- Provide the basic details and finish the basic registration for SSC MTS Notification 2022.
- Then log in with the User Name (Registration Number), and Password and continue providing the required information.
- Pay the Fee, upload the photo, signature in specimen format, and size.
- For reference take the print of the Staff Selection Commission MTS Application after the registration is over.
|Official SSC Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical Notification 2022||Download (Available)|
|SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Application Form||Register Online (Active Now)|