SSC Stenographer Notification 2020 is announced by the Staff Selection Commission at the official website ssc.nic.in for Selection of Various Grade C & D Stenographer Posts. Job Hunters who are looking for the SSC Stenographer Notification 2020 may Visit ssc.nic.in and Check the Details once and can enroll with the SSC Stenographer Online Application at ssc.nic.in from 10th October to 04th November 2020.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Stenographer Grade C & Grade D Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Vacancies|
|Category||Staff Selection Commission Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||10th October 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||04th November 2020|
|Final Date To General Challan||08th November 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online Mode|
|Exam Date||29th to 31st March 2021|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
The Staff Selection Commission advertises the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Notification 2020. So Candidates who want to Check this SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 to know the Dates, qualifications, registration process clearly. So check the complete details presented herein by Jobschat.in regarding Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Notification 2020 here on this page. Then only you come to clarity about this SSC Stenographer Vacancy details. If you want to apply for this post you must require the minimum plus 2 is enough.
|SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2020|
|SSC Stenographer Previous Papers|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020|
|SSC Stenographer Results|
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Notification 2020
Staff Selection Commission to hire the Various SSC Grade C & D Steno Jobs released the Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Notification 2020 on 10th September 2020. Eligible candidates must apply for this SSC Stenographer Notification 2020. Because SSC does not reveal the vacancies count. Multiple numbers of applicants will apply using the SSC Stenographer Apply Online link below from 10th October to 04th November 2020. Fee Payment either in Online Mode or through Challan shall also be completed on the intimated days after applying to SSC Steno Grade C & D Recruitment 2020 to make accept the SSC Stenographer Apply Online form.
SSC Stenographer Online Application
Candidates who want to get details about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 to have to refer to this whole web page. Because every information Is provided on that page clearly. And the Age Limits also be Met by the applicant if they want to Enrol For the SSC Stenographer Notification 2020 by paying the Fee as mentioned. If the candidates did any mistakes in the SSC Steno Online Application, there is no chance for modification and may face so many problems further. To clear that, Do the Registration for the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Notification 2020 Clearly by seeking the instructions from ssc.nic.in by the usage of the SSC Stenographer Application Form.
As per the SSC Steno Notification 2020, candidates shall complete the 12th Standard as on the date 01st August 2020.
- Applying candidates must and should have passed in the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University as on the date as on 01st August 2020.
Age Limits And Relaxation
The Age Limits and Relaxation Cut Off Date is 01st August 2020. For Steno Grade C, the Age is 18 to 30 Years and For Steno Grade D, the age is 18 to 27 Years as per the SSC Steno Recruitment Notification 2020.
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years. That is candidates born not before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2002.
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years. That is candidates born not before 02-08-1993 and not later than 01-08-2002.
Selected applicants will get the SSC Stenographer Salary from the Staff Selection Commission as per the SSC Steno Notification 2020 i.e the SSC Stenographer Grade C Salary is of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- and SSC Stenographer Grade D Salary is of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/-
|Specifications||Grade C||Grade D|
Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/-
Rs.4,200/- or Rs.4,600/- (Pay Grade 2)
Rs.2,400/- (Pay grade 1)
Aspirants while completing the SSC Steno Apply Online Process shall pay the Fee of Rs.100/- which is Non-Refundable by General and Other backward Caste aspirants through BHIM UPI, Credit/ Debit Card, or SBI Challan. SC, ST, PWD Category are exempted from the Fee payment as per the SSC Steno Grade C & D Notification 2020.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability Category: Nil
SSC Board will select the Candidates for the SSC Steno Recruitment 2020 Based on the following selection rounds.
- Written Test
- Skill Test in Stenography
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Vacancy Details
According to the SSC Steno Vacancy Notification 2020, Steno Grade C posts contain 479 Posts and Steno Grade D Post contains 1276 Posts.
- SSC Stenographer Grade C Posts: 479 Posts
- SSC Stenographer Grade D Jobs: 1276 Posts
How To Apply For Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the SSC official website ssc.nic.in
- On the Home Page under Latest News, Find the Important Notice for the candidates of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2020.
- Check the Advertisement once clearly.
- If eligible Firstly, Do the Candidate Registration by using the Instructions on SSC Portal by using the “New User? Register Now”.
- Then fill the Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Application Form with details as mentioned.
- In step 2 provide additional and contact details and in Step 3, Attach a recent Passport size Photograph, signing copies in the required format and size.
- Pay the Fee and then click on the submit button.
- Print a hard copy of the Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Application Form for future use.
Refer Official SSC Stenographer Notification 2020 – Check Here
Online SSC Stenographer Application Form 2020 – Fill Now